Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Wear Your Mantra Designs

I have only recently started to use the Klaviyo app but I am impressed how they give small businesses the opportunity to grow by starting on a free plan.

ALIDAFASHION

Pretty intuitive to understand & put to good use! It has a direct integration with Shopify and many other apps!

HippieShop.com

We have been using Klaviyo on HippieShop.com since we migrated to Shopify Plus. It's a really powerful app and very help in creating email campaigns and flows which currently account for 12% of our total sales. The built in flow templates were easy to set up and basically pay the monthly fee the app with no extra work. Great investment, give it a shot!

-HippieShop

In Case Co

You won't regret it. Klaviyo has really helped our business. I am so pleased with this product. You won't regret it.

Wonderways UAE

Love Klaviyo. Have been using it outside of Shopify with great success and now excited to use it on my Shopify store to drive additional revenue with email campaigns.

We Went Green

Great app. Simple to use and perfect for email marketing. Would definitely recommend to others to use for their marketing campaigns.

Utopian Biggurlscorner

So far so good.I love the ease of the flows and content creations.Still really in testing phase and so i'll need a bit more time with it to give a more detailed review.

Laromy

Until now is the best mailing & marketing automation solution. Very easy to use and with beautiful designs

Body Gym Shop.com

Very easy to use and has all the options we would like. Also has a lot of helpful articles and great support if we need any assistance.

DroneCosmo

i love Klaviyo for its ease of use even for someone who knows little about creative. As a small business owner and an entrepreneur, this tool is must have to grow your email marketing. It also has many marketing automation.