Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
May 23, 2022

every time you contact the chat it is 8 hours, and they are not fully trained and don't have an answer to any technical issue so you have to close and start a new chat hopping you'll get somebody else! no tel support.

iLevel Lab
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Klaviyo replied May 24, 2022

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. Apologies about our chat wait times, we're working to get those reduced across the board. I checked in with our support team and see we've resolved your chat queries and/or escalated as needed but I'm going to have someone from our growth team reach out and see how we can continue to help. Keep an eye out for a message from us!

May 19, 2022

Best email app I've used thus far and I've used a few top-rated ones! The features, functionality, and customer support are all top-notch!

Avant Accents
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 19, 2022

Obsessed with klaviyo tool and support. They really deeply care about merchants and analytics are great. We use them for email and love it.

Jones Road
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 18, 2022

Very poor service. Klaviyo owe use close to 8000 on accounts that we closed but they continue to charge. Not happy with the lack of response in the last 2 to 3 months. They are now ignoring my emails.

My Brush Set
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
May 18, 2022

I have been using Klaviyo for a few years and love it. I have set up campaign templates for my newsletters, sales & promotions, and announcements. I have also loved how easy the automated workflows have been, and the reporting of the system. Lastly, I have always been able to reach the Klaviyo support team any time I have a question!

Propello Life | The Best Natural Supplements
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 17, 2022

Really blown away by how easy this app is to use. There was a few things I was confused about, I emailed Klaviyo at 4.50pm and had a reply within 5 minutes! They explained what I needed so simply. Also love that it's cheaper

Backdrop Collective
Time spent using app: 7 days
May 16, 2022

The best Email marketing app out there, a real value, a great way to create an awesome flows and campaigns, very very recommended!

Take Care Tech
Israel
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 11, 2022

Worth a try. A esstential tool to reach out customers and get them reengaed. I am trying it and advise fellow Shopifians to do the same.

Prokare
India
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 9, 2022

I'm about to uninstall this app, it doesn't sync all my email subscribers on top of shopify and there is no customer support, just endless bots, although some of the features are really good, but other apps can replace it perfectly

ericjewelry
Time spent using app: 9 months
Klaviyo replied May 10, 2022

Hey there! I think our support team has already been in touch. Hopefully any issues you've faced have been resolved and you're on your way to personalized messaging and utilizing your Customer First Data with Klaviyo!

May 5, 2022

The app could be ok to work but due to the EXTREMELY TERRIBLE customer service, one will never know. I made numerous requests for a demo. All demo requests were denied (though they advertise it), leaving me to create an account, have issues, and literally nobody to assist. I tried the chat, where I got a message that I needed a paid account in order to receive help. Well my lists of contacts does not require a paid account and quite Franky, I would not need to do all of this, if someone would be willing to provide a demo.

Dèlavè Denim Co
Time spent using app: 13 days
Klaviyo replied May 10, 2022

Hi! So sorry you're experiencing these issues. Our team is happy to help - keep an eye on your inbox for a message from us.