Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Plan Toys México

The best email marketing app, I recommend it 100% and I believe Klaviyo's quality is above other apps like MailChimp or MailerLite

Prayers Planner

It's a well-designed marketing application unlike any I've used. It's definitely worth the try for the flow automation alone!

Old Faithful

Great email marketing app at reasonable price for value derived. I have only just started scratching the surface as there's a lot deeper I can go with analytics and insights. They make it really easy to set up automatic flows for communication with customers which is excellent.

DÉCOR RARO

Poor support. Never heard anything back from them. Plans are super expensive. Paid over 250$ a month and support can't even reply to you!

Overall the software works, but it's such a hassle to set-up and use, a very unfriendly layout. Analytics is overly complicated too.

CINEGRADING

I do not know why they have to keep it so hard to cancel the subscription. I've been trying to cancel the subscription for a month and I am still going to be charged for the next month. Stay away from this app.

Lashious

Great app, it has helped a lot, especially with keeping track of my customers and understanding their behavior.

PEP Kitchen

Clearly some great features on this app but I have found it really painful to get going with. Very irritating "compliance review" meant my account was blocked as soon as I tried to send first emails. Customers have had to wait days for Thank You emails for their orders. Have had to upgrade immediately to disable double opt in and even that is proving difficult to do. Finding it complicated to do basic tasks like send one off emails. Has got my stress levels up - I hope it's worth persevering with!

LIVNIQ™

Emails are totally not automated. Abandon cart - add to cart event trigger is not working at all. Same for viewed products event.

Refinne Skincare Essentials

This allowed me to take my relationship with customers to the next level. Great templates, analytics, and automations. Best, Jennifer, Creator & Chemist at RefinneSkincare.com.

Rasara.nl

I've been discovering Klaviyo for a month now. What a wonderful program it is! You can cleverly arrange the program for different marketing purposes. A must have in your business!