Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

burgershop.no

Location Norway

This is super easy to use, has great templates and so many options. We send weekly newsletters, and also use the abandoned cart function. Love it.

VERO Watch Company

I love the option of setting up flows and being able to go straight to the app from Shopify. We're moving off of our beloved Mailchimp to give this a proper try.

iRobust Tech

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 18 hours

I've always had some minor challenges with setting up email campaigns, but ever since I've started using Klaviyo, the operation has been easier. The platform is self-explanatory and user-friendly. Awesome 1 Team!

Kiwee

Klayvio is a great app. It is very easy to use. It also integrates well with other apps like Social Snowball.

Rafa CBD

Time spent using app About 1 month

Worst customer support of all times!! 3 weeks and still going on with no resolution!! Not even a simple communication to update customer with ongoing information!! 1 star is more than deserving!!

February 22, 2022

Hi Joe— I am so sorry this has been your experience. It sounds like we can do better here, so allow me to escalate your request. Please be on the lookout shortly for more communication from our support team.

QUIETREND

Location Austria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

They keep charging you even if you uninstall their app, every other app on shopify automatically cancels subscription when you delete it. Wanted to delete Klaviyo on my old store and start working with it on my new store but I won't use it ever again after this.

February 22, 2022

Hi Fabian, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We can make this right! I'll reach out to you shortly via email to connect you with someone who can help.

skylandwear

such a Great app
I absolutely love it and suggest you to use it for Email Marketing.
Be sure that your customers would love that

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

Location Bangladesh

One of the 3rd class platforms. Their support team is horrible. They do not know how to support their client. I installed their app. This app slows down our website. It is a very big issue. I uninstalled their app. I requested the customer manager to remove your snippet on my thyme file. They do not agree to remove it. I even said you should send me a request to remove the code. They completely declined my request.
I suggest to everyone not to install their app. a lot of better apps on shopify store for email marketing. I will inform the shopify app management team as soon.

February 14, 2022

Hi there, thank you for letting us know your concerns. While we are unable to access your admin portal for security reasons, I will have a member of our escalated support team reach out to provide you better guidance for ensuring any Klaviyo code is properly removed.

Fishers Cart

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has the worst support ever!!! My account is still disabled 4 DAYS AND I'm STILL PAYING FOR IT!!!! The support Wei Hei is the worst maybe she's still drinking and hasn't resolved my issue for 4 days. I've already cleaned the mailing list and still tells me I didn't doo anything, but if she can only think a little bit, she'll notice that a new segment was created.

February 14, 2022

Hi Jerome, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so sorry we missed getting back to you. I will ensure our team reaches out shortly to provide you a refund for the days you did not have access to your account.

stryvesupplements

Very easy to use and set up. getting started with the flow templates was very easy and works well. Great tool to help increase sales