3.9
May 9, 2023

I moved from MailChimp to Klaviyo two years ago and have only regretted not doing it sooner. Klaviyo has better functionality, easier to use tools right out of the box, great ways to save and re-use content blocks, and super easy automated email drip tools. If you're on the fence or even set on something else, you must consider Klaviyo. It'll change how you feel about your email (and SMS) marketing.

Embrew
Over 2 years using the app
May 21, 2023

Clean interface and strong knowledgebase; have worked with other eDM solutions and this is my preference by far. I really appreciate the Free Plan being so functional while I build my list in order to grow a budget for a paid plan. Design-centric wise I like how much design clout it provides.

Duke & Hustle
Over 3 years using the app
May 17, 2023

Don't look anywhere else for customer outreach/ email marketing. Yes, it can be expensive depending on the size of your customer list but in most cases it is worth it. The integration with Shopify is very powerful. You can create highly targeted segments using any customer data from order history, to location to Shopify events such as viewed a certain product to target the exact people who want and tailor your campaigns for that audience. Also, they offer integrated SMS support and their drag and drop email editor is top notch.

Concrete Countertop Solutions
Over 1 year using the app
Edited June 15, 2023

Pro: The integration with Shopify works well. Campaigns & Flows ease of design and analytics are good.
Cons: 1. Pricing structure is way too high for business budgets. 2. Klaviyo recent redesign is not user friendly. Too many dropdowns to create a single report. The activity feed no longer shows the amount of data it did prior to their redesign. Shows maybe 50 activities. I had contacted support 2 months ago. I was told they had so many complaints that they were going to bring back the original activity feed. 3. Seems anytime an app redesigns it becomes less user friendly. Over thinking the process by programmers who are not business owners. This is common across many platforms.

HummViewer
7 months using the app
Edited July 5, 2023

Everything got fixed an I still love the app. Thanks for your support. Thanks for the app. 1000000000

Vitalstoffkraft
Germany
27 days using the app
Klaviyo replied July 5, 2023

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your concerns.

If you set up a new account for your new store, you do get email and chat support for 60 days. In addition, we encourage you to make use of the following resources, which are available to all customers on our free plan at all times:

Klaviyo Community, where you can connect with peers, join user groups, and crowdsource industry professionals for advice. https://community.klaviyo.com/

Klaviyo Help Center, where you can access robust, step-by-step guides for setting up and maintaining your Klaviyo account. https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us

Klaviyo Academy, where you can find courses and certifications to enhance your Klaviyo knowledge and skills. https://academy.klaviyo.com/

May 9, 2023

Great integration with Shopify. Super easy to set up and use. I moved over from MailChimp a few years ago and really happy with it.

LOBOCKI
About 3 years using the app
May 17, 2023

Its a great tool!
make your life easy as soon as you create segment and export it to FB, it updates by itself, the only issue is that for me its not 5 stars yet, its that I cant integrate the segment/list to tiktok ad manager or twitter ad manager.
I hope when that happen, I would like to be notify or at least be on the trial program.

Riversol
About 4 years using the app
December 21, 2022

Klaviyo has become a very important part of our marketing strategy through its ability to segment our customers in great detail. Customer's product choices and behaviors are all easily broken down in Klaviyo and used to better understand them. Less wasted email campaigns- getting the message to the right people. Klaviyo's extensive support library is a major plus whenever you may have questions.

General Knot & Co.
About 2 years using the app
February 1, 2023

Switching to Klaviyo from our previous well-promoted but under performing ESP has transformed our email marketing success. Klaviyo provides vastly superior data on every customer, every automation and every campaign, helping us make better decisions and drive greater ROI each month. The support guides are really comprehensive, their team are always quick to provide guidance and the platform is constantly improving. Keep up the sterling work Klaviyo.

Wingback
About 3 years using the app
Klaviyo replied February 1, 2023

We're so thrilled you're seeing incredible value from Klaviyo! Can you send a note over to feedback@klaviyo.com? We'd love to connect directly and learn more about your success!

Edited December 21, 2022

The most useful App for our Shopify store! Fast customer service. Reliable products. Frequent free customer education webinars (very helpful). Seamless integration with Shopify. Klaviyo is the most valuable App our Shopify store has subscribed.

We also invested a bit on Google and Meta marketing campaigns, but we have found Google and Meta difficult to navigate and campaigns complicated to manage. The worst is when we need help with Meta or Google, it is impossible to find a real person to talk to. On the contrary, working with Klaviyo's email compaign is direct and effective.

Klaviyo so far is the biggest bang for the buck for our marketing needs. Highly recommend!

JoJo Learning