Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

PetSherpa

Super confusing and not easy to use or navigate. I also keep having issues with broken links in the email and when testing on myself, do not receive the abandonment emails despite customer support saying that everything looks like it's working correctly- and yes, I check my spam folder

GLORI: Fit for a Queen

If you aren't on a paid account you can't call anyone but you can contact the support team. They really do follow up, are responsive and want you to get the hang of it. This isn't as simple as mailchimp but it's also more precise and that takes a little more IT involvement. I struggled but am happy

Half Human

Best in the business. So affordable and even more powerful. If you want powerful easy to use email marketing and automation this is for you.

Cant recommend highly enough.

Beads and Dangles

I had been using Privy for email sign-ups and connecting them to MailChimp and that was working okay, but I needed to be sure that with the Shopify-MailChimp breakup that I had tied up all the loose ends. I had also been struggling with setting up emails on Privy, so when Shopify suggested I bring all my contacts into Klaviyo, I did so. Within a few hours I realized how intuitive Klaviyo is with setting up signup forms, welcome series and abandoned carts. I hit a few snags and reached out to Klaviyo over the weekend with an email and in less than 24 hours, I was getting great tech support. On Monday I used their Live Chat feature and got excellent advice during the course of the workday. I am now fully operational with Klaviyo and cannot recommend this app highly enough.

Harvest Media Company Group

The ease of use and the customizable template are stellar. Most apps of similar functionality require too much intervention from the subscriber.

XtremeTeez

This app is a game changer. I was a bit overwhelmed at the start, but it didn't take me long to work out how it all works. I highly recommend it because it will help you to automate your lists and send out professional-looking emails to potential customers, or existing customers. Almost forgot, their support team is GREAT!

Lorenzo Uomo

While the functionality, in theory, is excellent as it allows for more sophisticated segmentation and automated flows than most mid tier email platforms will allow, the execution is shaky.

The team clearly has an admirable mission in mind yet feels incredibly junior and not too professional.

We have encountered numerous hiccups, such as the most recent example:

We were unable to send an email blast. After reaching out to support, we received an email stating that there was (an unannounced) scheduled maintenance. When we mentioned that it would have been good practice to alert businesses of this scheduled maintenance in advance, this is the reply we received:

"I've shared this feedback with the team and I believe they felt it would have been a smaller or lesser noticed UI experience. Again, we're sorry for the maintenance and inconvenience. If you need anything, please let us know!"

Clearly, it is never Klaviyo's fault. They refuse to take responsibility and place the customer at the center of their business model. This is a company run by very talented children who have yet to grow up and understand that fun functionality must be cooked up with one, and only, purpose in mind–serving their clients.

Update: I am now taking my business to Omnisend. They provide all the functionality of Klaviyo and more. Moreover, they are customer centric and understand that they are in a service oriented business.

Margot New York

Stay away. Cost us a ton of money cleaning up after their mess. Customer support is spotty, at best. The IT team is disconnected from their customers, working on stealth pushes and creating havoc that we only found out days later, when we saw issues arise that had never been encountered before.

Understandably, this can happen once in a while. But with Klaviyo, this is the norm.

Not only not worth their exorbitant monthly fees but will hurt your sales as well.

Clear the Ocean

I use this app to help me send emails and manage my lists of clients. I find it fairly user friends as I'm pretty much a computer dope.

MDNA SKIN

It's good, until it isn't. Our account was suspended today with no warning whatsoever - apparently sending to non engaged customers. It's been 8 hours and NO response from their customer service team. Totally unacceptable.