Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Dark'n'Twisted Soul

I've only been using the app a few days, but already I'm impressed with what we have achieved. The integration with Shopify is very straightforward, and the potential it creates is really good. I feel it has already improved abandoned cart retention, and makes mailshots easy with its manipulation of lists and email sign up forms. Can't wait to see what else it is capable of.

filiandgala

Excellent app, really made us order and organization in the customer list, sending orderly emails and tracking them

Jopana

Works nicely with Shopify! Keep up the great works! Willing to see more improvements in future! Congrats!

Third Block Wines

It's a bit new for me, but I just launched a new campaign and once I learned the tricks, it went great! Keep up the good work!

thais camila cosmetics

Everything works great at the moment.. I have two flows and a campaing going on.. Great job to the klaviyo team

SIMPLEMENTESOY

The app and staff are top and great. I had and have many questions and they are always helping me which is for me the most important thing.

Lake Superior Linen

I use it to send campaigns to my newsletter subscribers and email flows to customers and potential customers. It gives good data to track success and easy to install and use. Highly recommend.

La Masia Vinoteca

great! It lets you do everything for FREE as if it were full up to 250 contacts. Very good, I recommend it

Smells & things

Absolutely loving this app - so user friendly, great support and content to play with. What a pleasure and such fun!

Kleins Organic

Bit of a learning curve but that's because it is a powerful piece of kit! I will definitely upgrade once we hit our limit. I love that companies like Klaviyo support small businesses by offering a free version. Giving us a chance to expand faster and with less stress. Thank You for that Klaviyo team.