Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bear Tees

Location Bulgaria

One of the best apps out there to help shopifiers grow their sales. Thank you! I use it mainly for abandoned carts and sms reminders.

C-IN2 New York

When I speak with reps from other apps they rave about Klaviyo, but I'm guessing they have not gone through the onboarding process. We were assigned an onboarding specialist, but they don't help you much with the technical stuff. She's just a project manager, essentially who assigns all the tasks to you. Really great sales pitch, but you feel high and dry after you've signed up. Update: Their documentation is really awful.

February 11, 2022

Hi Samuel, thank you so much for providing this feedback about your first week of onboarding— I am going to let my team know that reviewing technical use cases is important to you so you can get to that portion of onboarding sooner. You will receive an email from them shortly. In the future, feel free to reach out to us at feedback@klaviyo.com so we can address these concerns directly.

THE COASTAL HABITAT

Location India

Best app i have come across to boost revenue and recovering abandoned carts using email marketing.!!

American Happy

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've been using Klaviyo for almost 2 years since I found out it integrates seamlessly with my Shopify store. It's been great. The online help pages are actually helpful, and my emails have never looked better. I recommend it to every entrepreneur I meet!

Lane Walker Books

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best email software to integrate with Shopify - Hands down. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to start email marketing to use Klayvio.

Teedup Vegan

I am a beginner user but the interface is easy enough for me to understand and they have help resource pages with instructions. I like how it is easy to set up emails with drag and drop components. It's also nice that it syncs into my product listing so I can pull from there to put products into emails.

Kendama-Senses

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm having a terrible experience. Here's why: I thought Klaviyo would be good because you see it everywhere and integrates with everything.
When I just started using it I was contacted by a sales person. He gave a demo and was classic sales person, using persuasive sales techniques, promising many things, only to have to find out that they don't deliver on those things. One of the main things they promise if you upgrade is that you get access to Live Chat, but the buttons to chat support are NOT EVEN CLICKABLE! So if you have problems you are basically f'd, because there's no way to get proper help. A lot of the features are glichy or don't work the way that you'd like. You get to realize that everything is built for ease of implementation for the developers and not for ease of use and functionality for the user. Honestly, I really gave this software a good try, but because I cannot vent and talk with a person, it frustrates so much that the only place I feel like I can do it is here.

February 3, 2022

Hi Jordi, I hear your frustration. Live Chat is currently available for customers on paid plans, so it is unfortunate to hear the button would not direct to the feature. I'm going to connect you with a real person on our escalated Support team to help you through these issues. We are here to help! In the future, please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@klaviyo.com if you have a concern.

Next Level Skin Pty Ltd

Location Australia

So easy to use for a beginner like me who isn't very tech savy! I already love it and can't wait to see some amazing results!

laelcosmetics

THIS APP SUCKS. I send one message to 173 contacts but it says that U used up 500 messages. It you go over the amount of messages you sign up for they'll bill you for it.

February 2, 2022

Hi laelcosmetics, I'm so sorry you've had this experience and this is not expected behavior. Unless you've enrolled in auto-upgrade billing, we will never charge you above your current plan price! Can you please email us at feedback@klaviyo.com with your account information so we can look into this for you?

bastille_breads

Really great app, much better than Mailchimp... But the main issue is that it's SO expensive! Maybe I'm just old but it feels like email apps should be cheaper for what you get. However, happy with Klaviyo as this is just the way the market is.