Reviews (2,528)

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective email marketing and SMS tools that enhance customer engagement and sales. They appreciate its seamless integration with Shopify, user-friendly interface, and customizable email flows. The detailed analytics and continuous updates meet evolving marketing needs effectively. Additionally, the responsive customer support and extensive educational resources are particularly beneficial for new users.

July 11, 2024

Klavijo has made integrating email marketing campaigns with my shopify store so easy.

Janet's Craft Corner
5 months using the app
July 9, 2024

Must-have app for Email & SMS marketing! It helps us generate 16% of revenue per month

Taffl Paris
5 months using the app
June 14, 2024

Great customer support! always answers my questions and no task is too big or small :) Thanks for the great support Meghan F!

ZIMA Dental UK
Over 3 years using the app
July 10, 2024

It's made a huge impact on our sales and traffic to our site.

Willow Boutique
Over 1 year using the app
Klaviyo replied July 12, 2024

We love to hear this!

June 25, 2024

I love that I can see all the reviews, pictures, etc. Very good experience.

Earring Kulture
3 months using the app
May 3, 2024

Klaviyo is a good tool to user for any e-commerce out there. The integration with Shopify is very good. I recommend. I like the sync between Shopify and Klaviyo.

Psycho Bunny
About 5 years using the app
June 23, 2024

easy to use and has definitely helped to increase our online revenue.

Harmon's Craft Brewing
About 1 year using the app
May 23, 2024

I would highly recommend Klaviyo. The support and chat services are phenomenal.

The support person that assisted me today was top notch. He was able to answer all my questions in record time.

TamDiva's Boutique
Almost 2 years using the app
June 28, 2024

I've had a fantastic experience with Klaviyo for my email and SMS marketing needs. The platform is incredibly user-friendly, and the automation features have significantly boosted my marketing efficiency. I love the detailed analytics and the ability to personalize campaigns effortlessly. The customer support team is always responsive and helpful. I highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone looking to elevate their marketing strategy!

Mirelle
20 days using the app
June 19, 2024

I've used many platforms, and Klaviyo is the easiest to manage my mailing list.

Jimmy Hornet Magazine