4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust email marketing and SMS features, including sign-up incentives, shopping funnel redirects, and newsletters. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and responsive customer support. The app's email builder, segmentation, and automated flows are powerful tools, while its analytics and training resources provide valuable insights. Despite some concerns about pricing, many merchants find the cost justified by the features and support offered.

October 30, 2023

not-ordinary
France
7 months using the app
November 9, 2023

wat of money i suggest not use this app

Bookread
29 days using the app
August 27, 2023

Katalina was amazing as usual. Issue was resolved on first email. Great customer service. I love when she takes of our issues.

Skort Obsession
Almost 3 years using the app
Klaviyo replied August 29, 2023

Great to hear! Thanks for the review!

November 23, 2023

best support EVER!

The Renegade Collective
13 days using the app
August 17, 2023

We've been using Klaviyo for a few years and it's awesome. It's fairly easy to use and for anything that we struggle with, their support is fantastic. We recommend this app for anyone looking for detailed analysis of the behavior of their customers on their mailing list.

Spice Pots
About 3 years using the app
Klaviyo replied August 18, 2023

Thanks for the review and for your loyalty!

October 16, 2023

Bad service! Inactive account without any notification. They're not respect user. I lost many things in my account.

ALIKA PLATINUM - HAIR RESTORATION SYSTEM
Vietnam
17 days using the app
August 25, 2023

Great app. Greater service from representatives. Shout out to Joanna S for helping out today! It was bit difficult to navigate app but once explained by rep it was great to use.

Love Lingual
Almost 3 years using the app
Klaviyo replied August 27, 2023

Thanks for the review and for shouting out Joanna!

October 20, 2023

I can't believe it! My account became inactive within just two days, and it keeps logging me out and crashing while I'm using it. I contacted their support team, but they're blatantly ignoring me. They've read my emails and haven't bothered to reply. Their team is incredibly irresponsible and disrespectful to customers. I am beyond furious! I have received zero assistance, and they are wasting my time. I urgently need this problem resolved, but I'm not getting any help!!!

Bushra
2 days using the app
November 7, 2023

Una vera è propria truffa ho 10k di contatti e ho annullato quest'app dopo un mese visto la sua non funzionalita ed il costo di 150€ mensili in base al numero dei miei account, anche dopo aver disistallato lì'app hanno continuato per 3 mesi a prendere soldi automaticamente dal conto, alle mail nessuna risposta ed in chat mi rispondono dopo aver reinstallato l'app che posso cambiare il mio piano se voglio ma non è possibile emettere rimborsi anche se l'app era disistallata e 0 mail inviate

Lucas Giordani