Reviews (2,500)

4.6

Merchants find this app user-friendly with an intuitive interface and easy setup. They appreciate the customizable templates and flows for personalized marketing, as well as the seamless Shopify integration for targeted data. The app's segmentation tools and exceptional customer service are highly valued. Many have seen increased sales and engagement through consistent campaign emails and automation. Advanced features, ongoing improvements, and analytics offer strategic insights. Some merchants also enjoy the SMS feature. Despite higher pricing for smaller businesses, many find the investment worthwhile due to the value provided.

June 23, 2024

easy to use and has definitely helped to increase our online revenue.

Harmon's Craft Brewing
About 1 year using the app
June 19, 2024

I've used many platforms, and Klaviyo is the easiest to manage my mailing list.

Jimmy Hornet Magazine
10 months using the app
June 28, 2024

I've had a fantastic experience with Klaviyo for my email and SMS marketing needs. The platform is incredibly user-friendly, and the automation features have significantly boosted my marketing efficiency. I love the detailed analytics and the ability to personalize campaigns effortlessly. The customer support team is always responsive and helpful. I highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone looking to elevate their marketing strategy!

Mirelle
20 days using the app
May 31, 2024

Klaviyo has really made email marketing with our Shopify store so easy!

TLC Direct
10 months using the app
June 16, 2024

Excellent App to have integrated into your shopify store. Thank you Klaviyo

Treasured Jewels
7 months using the app
June 10, 2024

Very useful for the intended purposes. The very best app in the market for email marketing.

Skinny Coffee SuperBoost
Over 1 year using the app
May 15, 2024

Very extensive and customisable features. Great and responsive support! We don't use it to it's full potential but are more than happy with it.
woom bikes Romania

Woom Bikes România
Romania
Almost 4 years using the app
June 9, 2024

It has helped increase revenue and acquire more customers! I just upped my monthly allotment because it has allowed me to afford the larger plan! Definitely recommend Klaviyo!

ALPHA BOOK BOYFRIENDS
About 2 months using the app
Klaviyo replied June 11, 2024

That's what we love to read. We are happy we are having a positive impact on your business. Thank you for the amazing review.

April 18, 2024

Klaviyo is easy to use, professional and has a great starting program. Definitely try Klaviyo before others I think the integration and automation is the best I have tried so far.

Love Bonnie
7 months using the app
Klaviyo replied April 24, 2024

The integration between Shopify and Klaviyo is seamless. Thank you for the great review.

July 3, 2024

Much more user friendly than and cost effective than Hubspot for email.

Air Oasis