Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

OYAH NATURAL SKINCARE

I gave the app 4 stars because today is my first day using this. It does take me a little bit of time to figure it out but its not that hard that ypu cant get it. I just sent out my first campaign so crossing fingers this works. I love how easily it integrated to my shopify store. I mostly love that its free for those of us that are starting out

December 14, 2021

Hi Josephine, we're so happy to welcome you to Klaviyo. We'd love to know how we can improve as it seems we haven't 100% exceeded your expectations (yet). Please look out for an email from our team with an invitation to meet!

impactproducts.life

Simple to use, great content, and very efficient and convenient with my Shopify store! The only thing I wish they would add is an "undo" button while building templates. Other than that, it's great!

Esteem Affirmations

So far so good! Klaviyo has been super easy to learn and create flows. I love how much you can get done in just this one app! I just launched my first campaign and it was very painless!The only thing I wish is that we could get customer support on the free plan because I have questions on the paid plans with no one to ask them to. Overall, if you're new to marketing and creating flows, this is the app for you. Klaviyo lays it all out for your success.

Oya Luxe

I use this app for email marketing and email acquisition. It's great once you know how to use it. They only thing I had an issue with was actually learning how to use it and understanding the tools, which is a lot!! Nice to have a tutorial.

The Present Moment Co

This app is by far the best email app there is. It for sure is a bit clunky because of how extensive their functionalities are, but their pre-set email flows are a god send. Also, you get to use a lot of the app for free until your email list starts to pick up traction.

eshoponlineusa

no goodnhnhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Cook Culture

If you're using Shopify them you must use Klaviyo to communicate with your customers. I've been sending mail since I had to lick and stamp and nothing makes us more money via marking than Klaviyo. And maybe the best part: their flows create an additional 40% more email revenue without having to do anything! That's basically passive income! Pure gold.

November 29, 2021

Wahoo, what awesome results! Thank you so much for sharing. We're excited to see what the future holds for you + Klaviyo.

Chocolate Unicorn

So far, so good! I just started using it and sent my first Campaign! It was easy and intuitive. Really enjoying it so far!

Friends&Felines

So far I am loving this app! Easy to setup and use with awesome support and step by step instructions. I can't wait to see how this app impacts my bottom-line.

Adventure Doodles

So far its working well! Easy to connect, create a template email and start a campaign. Had an email out to our newsletter group in about 10 minutes!!!