Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Design KontroL

Really good app overall! A bit expensive but you'll make a profit quickly. We are happy that there was a free option at the beginning.

Sockstock®

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great and easy to use tool.We use it for Sockstock and increased sales by using subscription popups and newsletter.

S.W.S.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Outstanding, customizable platform that has massively improved my customer experience. If I had to pick on App to keep installed, this would be it.

Bulbul Home

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Best thing I ever did! The data and insights on customers is amazing, and the ease with which I can create templates - O.M.G
Love it!

Our Generation NZ

Location New Zealand

We recently migrated to Klaviyo from another provider and have found the transition to be very easy and the Klaviyo application is proving to very easy to use while having all the functionality we could need.

Galactic Swagg

It is my favorite app! klaviyo makes everything so easy and seamless. Must have app for online stores

Kiriko Made

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Best email for ecommerce ever built. We've added substantial revenue with campaigns and flows. Outstanding customer support as well.

Indigena Skincare

I love the ease of use of this App, it works so well! Thank you Klaviyo for the great customer service! Elliott was awesome.

Cbd Lake Farm

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

imbarazzante cambia le parole da solo non ti fa scrivere in senso compiuto !!!! davvero SCONSIGLIATO

March 11, 2022

Ciao Alberto, mi dispiace tanto che tu l'abbia sperimentato. Con qualche informazione in più, sarei felice di aiutarti. Puoi inviare un'e-mail a feedback@klaviyo.com con ulteriori informazioni sul problema riscontrato? Grazie.

UMAi Dry

After 10 years with MailChimp, 6 of which while Shopify-based, Klaviyo has been mind-blowing. I had no idea how much I could expect of my email marketing platform until becoming familiar with Klaviyo. The on-boarding provided guidance with plenty of checks-and-balances. Support and service review sessions have been on point, with executable recommendations. The analytics are pretty cryptic at times, so more support would be appreciated. Overall, Klaviyo truly delivers what is promised--excellent integration with Shopify, and metrics which demonstrate performance and opportunity.