Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Aldha

We used to use other email marketing apps but Klaviyo is the best we found so far. Even though the pricing is a little steep, it's great support team and automation, tracking and smart sending functions definitely make up for it.

Another Mother Fermentorium

Luke was great with walking me through being a new customer. im relieved my first customer service experience was great!

WISTYLE

Génial ! Jusqu'ici je trouve la solution très intuitive, simple à prendre en main! Un grand merci Klaviyo!

Kollectionz

i currently use the app on free mode, it has everything i could possibly need. I send automated campaigns.

Shop DaniDee Collections

Klaviyo is a great app to use for business. It helps target the customers that will purchase more than once, helps gain reviews for your business, and helps with putting promotional pieces together. Great investment!

trayelingto

This email is fully automated: Welcome email, abandon cart...etc. I am also using it to send out scheduled emails on new products launch

Elisamama

I just sent my first campaign email out and so far so good! This app seems to have all the functions a business would need for email marketing. I recommend it!

Smart Meals 💚

Klaviyo has made it super easy for us to send out well designed order confirmations and updates at first and then build out campaigns and segmented post-purchase flows. Designing emails has been as easy as it should be (shouldn't be too easy) and we have not needed any additional onboarding or much support. When we did need support, the team at Klaviyo has been extremely quick and helpful.

SOCO BOTANICALS

Update 6/9
I'm incredibly grateful to one of the support agents (Matt) who has helped me night and day since Sunday and even worked in the evenings after work hours to help me resolve this. My campaigns are now functioning as they should, but the Klaviyo popup is still showing an error message on my website when people try to sign up. I'm waiting on the development team to send an update as I've been told they are working on fixing it. I also have been told from outside sources that Klaviyo used to have amazing support but they grew too fast and are having trouble training qualified people for their support team to keep up with their growth, which makes sense. Hopefully they can hire more people like Matt who gets the job done.

Update 6/8 is that they reached out to me and are helping get it all fixed. Fortunately there is one support agent who has really saved the day for me. Still waiting to get it functioning correctly but he helped me with some of the main problems. Hopefully the problem with the popup will be fixed by their dev team soon.

I love this app in theory, and their people are generally really nice. But it is really difficult to achieve anything due to their refusal to do onboarding phone support. After several weeks I have spent countless hours trying to get my campaigns live and working correctly. Support people are really trying to help but the results are not there. Nothing is working like it should. I've been studying their guides night and day, literally it is all I have done. But it doesn't have complete information so you are left stuck with no answers. The worst part is that support people are nice but not fully trained themselves, so they give you the wrong solution that doesn't work. Weekend support is MIA. I have written 5 times to support this weekend and no response. Nothing is working. I've lost thousands of dollars in lost revenue due to the delay in being able to get my campaigns functioning correctly. So frustrated.

Natural Dry

Very simple to use.
I just started and I am very happy.
I loved the easy way to have all in a same place.