Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Underpaid Clothing

So far so good. I switched from Mailchimp and I'm really liking the experience so far. A couple pros is it lets you send a campaign based on the subscribers time zone. It is also pretty easy to get your flows setup like abandoned carts. The drag & drop editor is pretty nice. I'm liking it so far.

Wild Thoughts Lingerie

I used this app to replace mailchimp.

I never leave bad reviews however customer service is the worst I have ever seen. When your paying premium rates you expect someone to respond within 4 weeks (and multiple emails) to simple questions.

I couldnt recommend someone using this platform

It's Pretty Shady

I love this app its everything I've been looking for. It's great for email campaigns and abandoned carts.

Pets Gear Mart

I used this app to help me recover abandoned carts and its already gotten me a ton of money that would have otherwise been lost! Also starting to use it for the email campaigns and loving it even more!!

NepaliDropshipper

I have been using Klaviyo for a while now and till now I have no complaints at all. It is really simple to use. 5* for the app

sweetdynamik

I used this app to send a thank you campaign out to all of my subscribers. I love it, very easy to use. I love the support I have gotten from Klaviyo

Tushon

Very happy with Klaviyo since moving over from Mailchimp. The migration was easy, creating flows and my first campaign done within two days. Really like it so far! Recommend

Remezclas Cultura

I'ma first time email campaign creator and I seem to have pulled it off, haha. I really recommend Klaviyo, I can only imagine what experience email pros could do. Cheers Klaviyo!

FirstChoice Gear

The integration into Shopify and other tools I use is excellent. There's plenty of help videos for those just starting and their support is prompt and helpful. You'll find that it's more than just a tool to send emails. You can include pop-ups and all sorts of things to keep your customers engaged.

The WYSIWYG editor is excellent and easy to use, pretty much intuitive yet very flexible.

Klaviyo came recommended to me by others and they didn't steer me wrong. Give it a try and I think you'll be impresses...I am.

...Robert

w3ecommerce

Powerful and simple to use. The editor is great and you feel free to design whatever you want. The campaign process is also well designed.
Congrats Klaviyo!