Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

ArtStyleBeauty

Best of all email campaigns for now. Goint to learn it deeper. If you are looking for simplicity & clarity - here it is.

Clear Unity Bags

I was nervous at first leaving Mail Chimp - I'm so glad I gave this a try. Beautiful templates that are easy to use. Love the easy link to Shopify too!

Bloomful

The best email service I've ever used, no other service comes near. Best interface, best integration, best templates, everythig is so easy to use and to find. Simply, the best.

Out West Officials Gear & Apparel

This out is outstanding- we have used a few different email platforms, and the functionality mixed with the robust platform here is next level. I would recommend to anyone who wants to better connect with customers.

FLOMEC®

Great app, plenty of functionality and automations to make everything that much easier as well as analytics and ideas on flows and campaigns.

Diferevte

Muy buena aplicación, poco a poco aprendiendo mas, totalmente recomendada a todos!
Sigan asi por favor

Catholic Productions

We luckily moved from Mailchimp months before they apparently cut ties with Shopify.

This application is certainly a step up in many regards with clean and tight integration from Shopify, enabling you to easily filter down to highly optimized people on your list and the visible layout of your automations/flows is really helpful and intuitive. Having all of that integration available in your automations/flows is simply fantastic.

Live chat is helpful too for minutely detailed questions that are not necessarily clear as to how certain definitional conditions may work.

The drawbacks I have -- 2 minor and 1 major:

MINOR:
(1) If you are sending out a campaign and you want to send it to a particular audience, you cannot create the audience in the campaign conditions itself. You have to first go create the segment (or new list) and then go back to your campaigns and assign that newly created segment as the target of your email. In mailchimp, you could just create the definition of the person who met 'x' conditions in the campaign builder itself rather than having to leave it, go create a stagnant group/segment, and then return back to the campaigns to send the campaign to that new group/segment. Would think/hope that Klaviyo would've implemented this by now (been with them for a little over a year), as that seems to be a quite helpful method of streamlining things when sending a campaign.

(2) You're limited on the # of test emails you can send. So, if you use glockapps, for example, to test if your emails are going to inboxes, you are limited to something like 100 test campaigns per day for the purposes of them limiting spam, I believe. It's prima facie understandable, but after a client has been with them for a certain amount of time and they see a reputable send rate/open rate/click rate, etc., it would be helpful to have this limit lifted so as to not handcuff the people who are actually attempting to send quality emails by testing them before sending to make sure they arrive in inboxes.

MAJOR:
We have had a LOT of people on our list email us about after clicking a link in an email, google gives them a warning that the site they're linking to might not be safe. Klaviyo adds a "trk" before the links in the URL when you click on links and seems to effectively re-direct to the actual link after it runs its tracking to provide you analytics (try it and see).

This error seems to appear primarily (if not excusively) for gmail accounts, which is a large portion of emails on our list (and will probably increase in that direction). So, it's quite problematic for us. We've inquired multiple times and there has been no reasonable solution provided. This was the primary response from Klaviyo:

"At this time, this is not something we can set-up for you but you would need to set-up a reverse proxy. That handles the SSL traffic and sends it over to us. Now you can also use a 3rd Party CDN to accomplish this, i.e. Cloudflare, Fastly, KeyCDN, Cloudfront, etc."

Regardless if you keep the global tracking feature on or off when sending campaigns or flows, this "trk" feature shows up and creates this issue. This may not be a big issue for you (though I think it would for most), but it certainly is for us and remains unaddressed with no reasonable resolution for us to pursue (and seems like something we should not have to resolve on our end -- the above response is Greek to me).

I can't believe we're the only ones experiencing this issue with our audience. Anyone else?

Otherwise, a great product.

Pax.

Best Chinese Medicines

So happy I have made the move to Klaviyo from Mailchimp! My store has grown to over $1 Million a year in revenue and Mailchimp was very limiting in its features and functionality; Klaviyo was the right choice for Best Chinese Medicines! https://bestchinesemedicines.com

VALGAMA

La verdad, me gusta mucho , es bastante intuitiva y se pueden configurar muchas opciones de email marketing :)

It's a Beautiful Life Boutique

So far so good! Signed up, sent my first campaign within 15 minutes. There's a lot to learn, but I'm encouraged that it's all do-able!