Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

BodyHugs

This a Great app! this app is helpful to me Because I work a full time Job and have an online store so this is convenient when I need to have emails sent out to my customers and I am at work just click and send. thank You.

My Vanities

This app is a must have! The support staff replies SO FAST and there are a ton of helpful step by step videos for navigating.

ToddyBee

This app is very easy to use and it's great so far, just waiting for response per my first campaign. Great Job!

Kissy Games

Just migrated our lists from Mailchimp and the setup process has been a breeze. Much deeper analytics and segmentation capabilities. Really looking forward to seeing what we can do with more email power!

Carolina Metal Masters

Amazing tie into customer behavior and ability to market to our customers. Seeing behavior in realtime and ability to schedule variations . WOW!!!

Laffloral

This app is really amazing! The UI is simple and easy to use. Much better than other email campaign apps.

Meat House Panama

Best email marketing platform for ecommerce ever! Awesome support and amazing features. Lots of documentations and a big and great community

Nutracelle

So after paying $470 USD a month for two years, I made an error and accidentally set it to remove all customers who opened their emails zero times in the last 180 days.

It actually removed all customers who opened more than zero emails in the last 180 days. So, I contacted customer support for a backup or restore to find out there isn't one.

I had backed up our list before removing BUT all the data analytics are gone, so there was no way to sync people back into their proper flows.

What kind of tool doesn't have a backup to the previous day? I get that I made the error, but this is simply crazy.

Also they really need to improve the build features of the emails. It is 2019 now, not 2014.

Neiblin

Cada ves que realizo un cambio la pantalla queda en blanco, y es muy complicada de usar no hay buena documentacion.

Kurafuchi

An absolute disaster of an app. I’ve had more issues with Klaviyo in the past 48 hours than I’ve had in 5 years with Mailchimp. The setup process gets stuck in a loop, the scheduled campaigns don’t send, the integrations don’t synch data properly.

I had to email support 5 times in 2 days and not once were they helpful or even friendly. Their support seems to consists of a single person who can’t be bothered to offer any kind of assistance.
When I finally managed to get my campaign delivered, it showed a big square blank instead of images. Klaviyo’s response? "It’s an Android issue, nothing we can do." Well guess what, I’m on an iPhone.

Also, take into account that your card will be charged before you even send your first email, and rates are way overpriced for such a poor experience.