Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Terbos Jewellery

Our account has been suddenly disabled and the explanation is a joke. With out account disabled we cannot access the live chat, there is no number to call and this has been a huge disappointment

Naturally Boosted

This is a truly amazing service. The intelligence and connectivity is outstanding. This is one of the no-brainer choices. It is a generous plan that allows you to work with the service until you are over 250 subscribers. Odd review that gave 3 stars for that .. there is always someone I guess.

Shibuya Laundry

The template designer is extremely powerful and intuitive. I love the fact that I could fully benefit from abandoned cart without paying a dime and only started being charged when my business started growing consistently.

Loved and Beyond

This app was exactly what I was looking for. To be able to have complete customization ability can become such an asset when trying to create your own branded templates for email marketing. Love this app so far!

TrueHappinessDesigns

I think it's very user friendly. Simple to set up and create emails. I do wish the amount of people on the free plan was more than 250. But it's better than a lot of other free email apps.

Pretty & Fluffy

i use this app. i believe that is the best for email marketing. i definitely suggest it. also has amazing features

Jarlia By Jolina (Jewellery Stylist) — Online shop — All rights reserved

Klaviyo customer support reply to my request after 24hrs. Why is my Welcome Series not sending? I have checked my Signup Forms tab and Enabled Integrations they are matching. Please note: Additionally, your account is on our free tier, so by default it will have Double Opt In. This feature requires anyone that signs up to receive a confirmation email which they must accept before they will be added to the newsletter and welcome flow. It is not uncommon for the confirmation email to be missed. I hope this can help someone who are not familiar with Double Opt In. Thank you Ian Nichols

Monji Tea

I used this app to manage my automated emails and newsletter. What a game changer. It's so intuitive and user friendly. Huge fan.

The Good Life Boutique

We use Klaviyo for marketing to our online AND in-store customers. The integration is fantastic, it can pull in all the items from an abandoned cart with links back to the cart or the specific items. You can feature collections in your emails automatically, segment your customers based on their purchase (or even browsing) history. If you want to speak directly to the people who are shopping on your site, this is the way to do it.

Nyteez

This is a great platform, but not if you have Amazon and Ebay integrated with your Shopify account. We can't market to those customers so there should be a way to adjust sync setting to not import them into Klaviyo, but there isn't and when you get over 100 Ebay and Amazon orders a week, those useless profiles either take too much time to suppress or cost you a lot of money as Klaviyo charges you based on how many profiles get imported into your account.