Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

csb-shop

Easy to navigate and very useful for segmentation and automation! Great editing tools as well. Would recommend.

thesalelocker.com

If you want to waste your time with terrible customer service by all means sign up. I have had Klavio for 2 weeks. I have asked support one question 3 times and have yet to get a answer. I would never recommend this app to anyone!

Meeple Movers

Fantastic Email Marketing Manager. This replaced MailChimp immediately once we saw what we were missing out on. The Flows feature makes it incredibly easy to set up automated email campaigns that look fantastic. Integrates with all our desired analytics. Well done Klaviyo!

Go Schwifty!

The trashiest app out there. Download Omnisend or Abandonment Protector. ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. I mean ZERO SUPPORT. After some time, the app even stopped opening and showed an error upon clicking it, I tried to reinstall it but the error persisted. Just sucks guys. Don't waste your time, there are way better apps out there with amazing customer support like Omnisend.

Kharm'd Kouture

I don't normally write reviews but Klaviyo is worth it! I love Klaviyo & would recommend for anyone!

PolarisDeals

Difficult to understand art the beginning. It gets easy then.
It gets the job done. Templates are good.

Plan Toys México

The best email marketing app, I recommend it 100% and I believe Klaviyo's quality is above other apps like MailChimp or MailerLite

Prayers Planner

It's a well-designed marketing application unlike any I've used. It's definitely worth the try for the flow automation alone!

Old Faithful

Great email marketing app at reasonable price for value derived. I have only just started scratching the surface as there's a lot deeper I can go with analytics and insights. They make it really easy to set up automatic flows for communication with customers which is excellent.

DÉCOR RARO

Poor support. Never heard anything back from them. Plans are super expensive. Paid over 250$ a month and support can't even reply to you!

Overall the software works, but it's such a hassle to set-up and use, a very unfriendly layout. Analytics is overly complicated too.