4.1

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, advanced segmentation, automated flows, and visual email builder. Many praise its responsive customer support and credit it for boosting sales. The app's analytics tools are valued for aiding business decisions and audience targeting. Its SMS feature and educational resources are also well-regarded. Despite the cost, merchants find it cost-effective, stating the benefits and features justify the expense.

November 10, 2023

We used to love Klaviyo but like all techs these days phone support is obsolete and live chats are being abandoned during critical times. Chatbot assistance sends you into a frustrating loop of never-ending bot questions/answers. Complicated issues cannot be communicated and emails go unanswered. Chat is supposed to be live 9-5 EST but no one is ever available and you're told to just email. Will be looking to switch as the service is no longer top notch. Klaviyo always stood out on top, now they are on the bottom. Cost vs value is just not there.

Ativo Skincare Inc
Over 3 years using the app
December 3, 2023

Klaviyo is great the automated flow is easy to set up for a specific email flow and the templates are awesome.

SportCarry
27 days using the app
November 15, 2023

It's working smoothly (even with our Webflow / Shopify setup) - what's even better is, that as a rookie as myself the support is quick and thorough. So I'm usually to work things out myself rather than having to pay consultants.

Birdie approves!

Birdie
Denmark
2 months using the app
November 2, 2023

An exceptional marketing automation tool with an array of useful features. What truly sets Klaviyo apart is its outstanding customer support. The Klaviyo team has consistently gone the extra mile, providing us with clear instructions, sharing helpful articles, and quick and detailed support whenever needed. With their top-notch support and user-friendly platform, I wholeheartedly recommend Klaviyo to any e-commerce business looking to take their email marketing to new heights.

INAO
Germany
5 months using the app
December 6, 2023

Awesome customer support. Wendy is a great resource!

High Falls Hemp NY
Over 2 years using the app
November 14, 2023

Very easy to use and very helpful for a company just starting or a already established company

QueenzReign
About 3 years using the app
December 2, 2023

Klaviyo is a fantastic app that is easy to use and helps in running a business so much. The support is great as well!

Print Matey
4 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Klaviyo is great!

Tom's Key Company
Over 2 years using the app
Klaviyo replied January 24, 2024

We think so too! Thank you for the 5 Stars.

November 5, 2023

I’m so glad I chose this app instead of the funny monkey! Oh my God talk about a complete marketing management system! Jesus! I’m sorry I don’t think there’s anything I mean ANY THING they forgot to add to this platform! It’s absolutely ridiculously perfect! It’s brilliant! And the tech support is out of this world! Extremely professional, knowledgeable, courteous and lightning fast! They make me want to have dozens of companies just so I can use their platform aaaalllll the time! Thank you Katherine, you’re a star!

The Urban Emporium