Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
Edited March 30, 2022

Hello I left a bad review as I didn't manage to get support, then they contacted me and explained that they had an higer number of request this last days, so they gave me a fantastic support to fix my issue. Thank you again Tracy for your great support. The app is anyway very very good, maybe a little old style design, I can't compare with others, but I chosed it because of the features it has.

Mondo Cattolico
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 days
Klaviyo replied March 29, 2022

Update 3/30: Manuela, we appreciate you working with us to get a resolution to your concerns. We're so happy you had a great experience with Tracy and I'll be sure to thank her on your behalf.

Hey Manuela, thanks for sharing your feedback and sorry to hear this has been your experience. I'd be happy to help you get connected to someone who can help, so please look out for an email from our Support team shortly. We appreciate your patience and are excited to get you back on track.

March 29, 2022

This is absolutely, hands down, no questions asked...the best email marketing software out there. If you're not on Klaviyo...I don't know what you're doing!

Magiktea
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 23, 2022

Klaviyo is overall not reliable for our company. The analytics have incorrect Klaviyo revenue attribution as it doesn't filter out our Amazon sales that's integrated through Codisto. Also, the way they do their billing based on "active profiles" is very strange and frustrating to have to manually maintain. I wish they'd just have simple billing based on number of emails sent or total subscribers. We are highly considering a different email platform now as many others have evolved more in the automation flow builder space.

Wildlife Tree
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Klaviyo replied March 28, 2022

Hi Josh, I hear your frustration and would love to get you some clarification here. Please be on the lookout for an email from us shortly.

March 21, 2022

I really like this app. Helped me to create good campaigns. I recomand it! It's very simple to use,

Unique Views ALBATOMI
Romania
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 20, 2022

Really good app overall! A bit expensive but you'll make a profit quickly. We are happy that there was a free option at the beginning.

Design KontroL
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 20, 2022

Great and easy to use tool.We use it for Sockstock and increased sales by using subscription popups and newsletter.

Sockstock®
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 20, 2022

Outstanding, customizable platform that has massively improved my customer experience. If I had to pick on App to keep installed, this would be it.

S.W.S.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 17, 2022

Best thing I ever did! The data and insights on customers is amazing, and the ease with which I can create templates - O.M.G
Love it!

Bulbul Home
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 17, 2022

We recently migrated to Klaviyo from another provider and have found the transition to be very easy and the Klaviyo application is proving to very easy to use while having all the functionality we could need.

Our Generation NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 25 days
March 15, 2022

It is my favorite app! klaviyo makes everything so easy and seamless. Must have app for online stores

Galactic Swagg