Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

tetatee

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

Total scam software! I paid $150 for it and I've been using it for less than half a month and they deactivated my account with no reasonable explanation! Emails are very difficult to reach them, they don't even want to fix the problem and refuse to refund me! Don't use it for anyone! Very disgusting, scammer, scammer, scammer!

January 22, 2022

Hi 鹏 欧阳, I'm so sorry to hear you are unable to continue with Klaviyo. In order to optimize deliverability for all of our customers, we remain cognizant of certain practices, content, and outreach that may impact our sending infrastructure. We review every active account for these and must disable accounts using these tactics in order to protect our sender reputation. I sincerely hope you are able to find a solution that is more suitable for your needs.

Lit Laundry

Easy to use and simple. I love simple as a new business owner its really important. I appreciate also that everything is spelled out easily and all steps are put there so you know what is next and hot to get there.

Garden Activewear

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing for small business owners. Very easy to understand, setup emails and pop-ups for your website.
Creating emails is also very easy and doesn't require any design skills.

Seed n Sow

Finally, a Shopify app that just works. Only just started using this, but I'm already enjoying it and look forward to see the results.

Amino Nutraceuticals

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Terrible support. They do the bare minimum to help their users and will make you use one of their partner developers if something isn't working. Any other app would try to help you with a problem you are having with their app but not Klaviyo.

January 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing this. I'm having trouble finding your account, but would love to get a bit more information so we can improve our service. Can you please email us at feedback@klaviyo.com with your account name? I look forward to getting to the bottom of this with you!

Everything Keto

The first time I signed up I was endlessly harassed by a sales rep. He even went as far as calling our store locations and harassing my staff. So I left. On the recommendation of rise.ai I gave it another try. I had to signup and pay to get any support. When I learned the program doesn't function correctly I asked for a refund. Got a robotic response from the chat agent. You need to pay hundreds of dollars to get any real support.

January 13, 2022

Hey Kelley— we're sorry to hear this was your experience. We do offer free support, so let me get you connected to someone who can help! Be on the lookout for an email from us shortly to get you back on track.

azul-labs-store

The best email app for ecommerce and Shopify users by far. Wish it was cheaper, but you pay for the quality.

Yeslicense

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Connected to Shopify, Klaviyo is BY FAR the best emailing tool to use. It's complete, full of great functionalities, and their technical support is just AWESOME - very reactive, professional, they always have a solution for you. I can't recommend enough Klaviyo , really - Thanks for this fantastic software and team

Tape Lab

Location Germany

I am still inside the free version but I really love this app compared to other email marketing tools like mailchimp for example. The technical approach and possebilities are just on another level so is the support. There is always a friendly person answering in fast fashion as soon as I need some help. They helped me a lot along the way so far. Will most propably upgrade when its time...!!!! Go for the app when in doubt!!

Bourbon Real Talk

This is a VERY powerful app! Along with that power comes layers of complication that have a learning curve. Despite that, I was able to figure out how to use the app for the basic features I needed for my business. I have around 20K subs on my podcast, and was launching a discussion forum using Facebook Groups. I was able to capture email addresses using Group Collector which integrates with Klaviyo and Shopify. It too a bit of digging in the support chat, but I was able to figure it all out on my own, which is pretty amazing considering how illiterate I am when it comes to software. It all worked and I have profited enough to pay for Klaviyo many times over!