Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
March 15, 2022

It is my favorite app! klaviyo makes everything so easy and seamless. Must have app for online stores

Galactic Swagg
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 15, 2022

Best email for ecommerce ever built. We've added substantial revenue with campaigns and flows. Outstanding customer support as well.

Kiriko Made
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 15, 2022

I love the ease of use of this App, it works so well! Thank you Klaviyo for the great customer service! Elliott was awesome.

Indigena Skincare
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 11, 2022

imbarazzante cambia le parole da solo non ti fa scrivere in senso compiuto !!!! davvero SCONSIGLIATO

Cbd Lake Farm
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Klaviyo replied March 11, 2022

Ciao Alberto, mi dispiace tanto che tu l'abbia sperimentato. Con qualche informazione in più, sarei felice di aiutarti. Puoi inviare un'e-mail a feedback@klaviyo.com con ulteriori informazioni sul problema riscontrato? Grazie.

March 10, 2022

After 10 years with MailChimp, 6 of which while Shopify-based, Klaviyo has been mind-blowing. I had no idea how much I could expect of my email marketing platform until becoming familiar with Klaviyo. The on-boarding provided guidance with plenty of checks-and-balances. Support and service review sessions have been on point, with executable recommendations. The analytics are pretty cryptic at times, so more support would be appreciated. Overall, Klaviyo truly delivers what is promised--excellent integration with Shopify, and metrics which demonstrate performance and opportunity.

UMAi Dry
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 8, 2022

Friendly and easy to use. I just installed it and already created a sign-up pop-up, a campaign, and uploaded a list

homechocolat
Israel
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
March 7, 2022

Love being able to automate and setup flows, integrate with so many other apps, and do the marketing heavy lifting!

Pretty Little Distraction Boutique
Time spent using app: 17 days
Edited March 11, 2022

I would like to get your contact information, I have sent you emails more than once asking my questions, but I don't seem to get any answers. This is probably the best joke I've heard this year, I've emailed you guys at least 2 times and it's taken 1-2 days for you to get back to me each time.

Tiny Land
Time spent using app: 11 days
Klaviyo replied March 7, 2022

Update Mar 11: Hi Jerry, I was finally able to find your Support ticket. I am going to escalate this to my team and ensure you receive a speedy reply. Thanks so much for your patience here.

Update Mar 10: Hey Jerry, I haven't yet heard from you at feedback@klaviyo.com and I am unable to find a recent Support ticket for your brand. Can you please email me with more information about your case so we can be sure to meet your needs a bit better?

Hi Jerry, it sounds like your emails aren't making their way to us. To open a Support ticket, you can do so in the Klaviyo app at klaviyo.com/support. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Support questions via email. If you are inquiring about something else, please reach us at feedback@klaviyo.com so we can guide you appropriately.

March 3, 2022

This app has pretty much everything you need for email marketing and even has SMS. It's very easy to use, and even comes with templates for making emails! LOVE IT!!!

Black Wealthy Christian
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 1, 2022

Fantastic customer support, well thought-out app user interface and very helpful automations. Thank you!

Rapid Safety