Reviews (2,508)

4.6

Merchants find this app user-friendly with an intuitive interface and easy setup. They appreciate the customizable templates and flows for personalized marketing, as well as the seamless Shopify integration for targeted data. The app's segmentation tools and exceptional customer service are highly valued. Many have seen increased sales and engagement through consistent campaign emails and automation. Advanced features, ongoing improvements, and analytics offer strategic insights. Some merchants also enjoy the SMS feature. Despite higher pricing for smaller businesses, many find the investment worthwhile due to the value provided.

May 15, 2024

Stay away and use someone else!

We've been with them for four years and it's gotten ridiculous. We had to spend 1200 for an email that had generated $200 in revenue. A complete ripoff.

There's better options. Support is the worst. At some point, they were the only players in the ecommerce game. Things have changed. Stay away because they will steal from you when you have actual volume.

OrnamentallyYou
Almost 4 years using the app
June 5, 2024

I highly recommend this app for your business site!

SOAPLUX BY DEODRIA
Almost 3 years using the app
Klaviyo replied June 11, 2024

Thank you for the review.

May 15, 2024

Klaviyo support is the best! I've never waited long and the agents go above and beyond to be helpful.

It makes a world of difference when you need help!

Parisians Pure Indulgence
About 1 year using the app
June 18, 2024

This app has been such a timesaver! All of the email flows that you can set up in advance to assure that your customer base feels heard and nurtured is amazing. I know it will help customers build trust with my brand.

Jesstful Digital
17 days using the app
May 19, 2024

Really helped me organise myself more and reach more people from different view points. Wholesale and retail

MOOSH Naturals
5 months using the app
June 8, 2024

Klayvio is much more robust than my previouis mail aspp. The fact that it syncs wiht shopify make it a great addition

Hula Daddy Kona Coffee
10 months using the app
Klaviyo replied June 11, 2024

Klaviyo and Shopify is the perfect combo.

June 14, 2024

If you need any level of customer support, I'd recommend avoiding this platform. When the app works, it's good. However, I had a problem with their Flows - some of the conditional filters weren't behaving as expected - and opened a support ticket on 4/11/24. Today is 6/14/24 and all I have is repeated emails from their support teams after I ask them for updates saying "engineering is still working on it". Absolutely terrible support and there's no way to speak to anyone about the issue beyond chat and email.

Today's Patio
7 months using the app
July 6, 2024

Very easy to use. Love the experience.

Get Yok'd Nutrition
About 6 years using the app
May 16, 2024

Klaviyo is excellent tool for small businesses and large enterprises. I simply love this app.

MANA Kitchens
9 months using the app
March 26, 2024

Love this tool. I come from a B2B background using much more complicated MAPs, and Klaviyo's ease of use and abilities are refreshing. It is absolutely perfect for B2C.

And a huge shoutout to the Support team. Rarely have I seen a support representative actually get in my tool and code things out for us, making our lives so much easier. Thank you (you know who you are).

SEEN
Over 2 years using the app
Klaviyo replied April 3, 2024

Hey, thank you so much for this review. We really strive to provide the best platform and top notch support!