Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Tandem

The app seems to be amazing and it has everything I need, but.......Unfortunately, I am not impressed by the level of customer service for new customers with under 500 emails. Its free to use BUT it takes at least 24 hours to receive any help. They rely mostly on training videos and FAQs, but if you need immediate help, this is not the app for you. I don't understand why they don't offer the same level of support for growing business. How do you expect to retain them?

Bougie Barn

Good product, terrible/nonexistent customer service. Don't expect an answer back with a question, even if you follow up numerous times.

February 26, 2020

Hi. Sorry to see this. We'd really love to help. You can connect with us at Klaviyo here https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Looking forward to helping.

Rabid Clothing

Amazing app, has it all.
i just wish i could afford the full version!
but ill continue using until something else comes along

Bald Barbers LLC

Klaviyo is hands-down the best marketing app. You can add anywhere from 1-30% of sales from this one app. And with such a competitive price. Definitely 5/5 stars

J'EUMI

I'm so so glad that I found Klaviyo! Being a new online business owner, I'm new to web design and this has helped me tremendously. Thank you so much!!

Coastal Gifts Inc.

I have used Klaviyo since August of 2019 on Big Commerce, then moved to Shopify Feb 2020 and I did have to reset all the flows and anything that was attached to old account at BC but everything works much smoother here in my new home at Shopify. Thank you Klaviyo for making it easy to use your software/App from Abandoned Cart flows to Campaign Templates.

BABYZOON

Klaviyo has brought more money to our company and it's really a game-changer.

At the beginning, we didn't want to use Klaviyo, but now we are pretty sure that was a good decision

Thank you for all.

Borderless Creations

I'm still new to the app and just finished scheduling my first newsletter. The app itself is very easy to use; drag and drop plus many features that you can already use. I still haven't mastered it but over all, a great app to use and easy to integrate with Shopify store.

CLASSIC BEAUTY & FASHION BOUTIQUE, LLC

This app is so easy to use and I can't believe I had difficulties with it in the beginning but after watching a few videos, I now get it. I love it now

Plot Wines

I switched from Mailchimp to Klaviyo because Shopify was no longer working with Mailchimp, and I was a little ticked off about learning a new platform, but after taking a day to really dig into what Klaviyo does, I'm stoked.

As a designer first, I can use their email builder to create things pretty much exactly how I want to look - and now that I've setup a couple flows to greet new signups to the newsletter and automate a couple other simple things. I'm very pleased. The pricing (free) is great as I currently have a small wine club newsletter under 250.

Make the switch!