Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

ShopCold

EXELLENT cette aply est vraiment bien faite et permet de faie fhefrhfrfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Stelaine

I came across this app I'm still messing with it and I didn't think it was too difficult to maneuver. I needed a email set up to send a discount code for new subscribers and this was a great tool.

Home SH Store

Almost imposible to make it work. I installed it and emails were not sent. Followed the installation process but it did not work. A complete waste of time. Klaviyo has to understand we as dropshippers have no time to code. Make it easy to install please.

Maktoob Clothing

The best email marketing app ever, so simple and easy to sync/use! Deleted all my old marketing emails/ pop ups!

Le Stylistic

So many apps on shopify think it's normal to be paid a lot for a poor service and Klavyio is definitely one of them.

Absolute Home Furnishings

The drag and drop feature on both the automated flows and the email template has been very easy to use. Took me a few days to get the full platform all figured out but once I got passed the learning curve it's been awesome. I would definitely recommend Klaviyo to anyone.

WellKute Boutique

I am still navigating and trying to figure things out. It will take a few more tries for me to fully understand how to use. For the most part I am happy with the email marketing portion. I will keep you posted as I progress.

LittleGypsyStoreAU

I love the ease of using this app to set up emails for sales and to also gain new subscribers to my mail list! I have been running my website for years but have never utilized the mail application because quite frankly it seemed overwhelming! I can honestly say Klaviyo has made this process super easy for beginners and even us ones who have been in the game but are ready to upgrade! Recommend for sure :)

Portfolio Insider

Klaviyo's Shopify integrations are awesome, especially being able to then also segment Facebook Ads. I hope they continue with the ad platform integrations.

Knox Collection

Really easy to use. Simple and straightforward, walks you through everything it can do the limitations for an unpaid account aren't that bad. Would recommend.