Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

IMG Home

What a waste of time and work!. Sign up forms will not show on internet explorer. Do you know how many people use explorer that won't be able to subscribe? What a big flaw. Not recommended

Chestpax

This app is amazing, just sent bulk emails to customers letting the, know about shipping delays from the virus, AWESOME!!

Woodstone

I wish their fee was more reasonably , they are extremely expensive. Gosh $300 for 13k list. Even my whole Shopify account cost $75 a month. Charging that much is ridiculous.

Nooks

Fantastic for email marketing and SMS. Great deliverability, love the flows that you can set up. Klaviyo accounts for about 30% of our revenue. The team is also fantastic - they're always looking to improve and actually speak to their customers about what they like, don't like etc. Cannot recommend them enough.

eWatch Me Now

I used this app because it is free for me as a brand new newbie, it takes off a lot of stress. It will control my emails that I would receive the new ones that make a huge difference on growing my business. I am very grateful for the help of this app designer, it will be a great help to me.

The Revival

This app is intuitive to use...especially considering the complexity of the data it tracks. Klaviyo was very helpful with initial setup too. I am NOT a techie, but I have managed to get my email flows set up.

Art-Factory

It is quite convenient to manage your Shopify store email workflow. I personally appreciate the templates

Haven Bay

This is a great app, very easy to use and set up. It takes a while for someone to reply when having issues so a live chat would be so much more beneficial.

Banana Watch Bands

Worst email marketing app. SO many bugs, error messages, and delays. Cannot stand the frustration towards this platform.

March 3, 2020

Appreciate the honesty and feedback. We'd love to connect and help and make it right. Please connect with us https://www.klaviyo.com/landing/contact-us

Belloost®

It's great, very easy to use and set up. The annoying thing is the slow customer service. it takes 24 hours to get a reply. A live chat would give it 5 stars. The training videos are great but just a bit long when you want to just get set up quickly. Overall a great experience so far!