Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Mero Macho

This tool is a fantastic way to automate a really critical aspect of any e-commerce website: its email marketing. I strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a strong, yet affordable email marketing/automation too.

eCommerce Paradise

Klaviyo integrates seamlessly with Shopify making it easy to use as an email marketing platform for any eCom business no matter what you sell. If you're on the fence about it, just give them a try, there is a free trial so you have nothing to lose but learning how to use some new software.

Outstanding Living

I could have given 5 stars if my first campaign wasn't been stopped, other than that the app looks great and it's easy to manage as a first-timer, no need of programming and coding knowledge makes this app very accessible for everyone.

JulianneDavies

I am really liking it and find it easy to use, I love the flows great app would recommend it for beginers to email marketing

bark alot

Good app - I like the features, it's helped me with my customers, made sure taht they're coming back and i can always reach them. Very nice

Sparkle Fantasy Cosmetics

what a cruel app! i spent ages doing my email campaign $400 a month to send!!! this is outrageous.

7th Loyalty

This app is very user friendly and makes my life so much easier to automatically send emails to my subscribers.

My Event Decor

So yes, it does synch well with Shopify. However there is no live chat which is just basic-level customer service for any online organisation and emailing and waiting for answers is painful.
I currently cannot get the Billing Name to show up in the Feedback survey I send out so found people got the dreaded "Dear ," salutation which doesn't make them impressed with ME.
The flows are NOT intuitive to use.
The popup for newsletter subscriptions is so basic as to look ugly - I can't believe you can't add a photo or whatever and my signups have dropped since I changed over.
I'm starting to think I made a mistake swapping over from Mailchimp unless things improve, real fast.

CAMIXA

I started out by paying a consultant to create a full email funnel, though I basically used nothing that she made. I dedicated a week to getting to know Klaviyo and found that it's pretty easy to use and to set-up. Still early days but I'm very impressed!

Poco Mono

So far the customer service and User experience has far surpassed Mailchimp and I've only just begun! So excited for this App!!