Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Rhythm Audio Design

I've used this app and find it very good but with some exceptions.
1) The interface is not easy to figure out. It needs to be simplified.
2) You can't delete any of the campaigns that you don't want. This creates a lot of clutter.
I like apps created for ease of use and where the operator has full control. This is not one of them. However, it is much better than MailChimp which I uninstalled because it was very frustrating. It would never update properly.
Although Klaviyo needs work, I still recommend it. Good support.

PASSION PÊCHE

Ceci est un MUST pour ma solution en ligne. Mon entreprise a récemment démarré et, autant que je sache, Klaviyo constituera un pas énorme dans la bonne direction avec le CRM. Facile à utiliser et support goid. Merci

7Luxe Apparel

I used this app to help me market my small online boutique. The templates they have are so professional and exquisite. Very pleased!

Amia Hair Extensions

prompt reply response. Im getting the hang of this app, after all Im seeing it is user friendly... cool features.. like the service. do recommend

MyShop

This is a MUST for my online solution. My business has recently started and as far as I can see Klaviyo will be a huge step in the right direction with CRM. Easy to use and goid support. Thsnk you

CocoPits

I really like Klaviyo a lot. It's user friendly and has very good support. I use it to send emails to my e-commerce customers and their templates make it very easy. Learning to use the flows and I think that holds a lot of potential. Seems like there's endless options. I've tried a couple other top name automated marketing companies. Highly recommend Klaviyo over those.

BodyHugs

This a Great app! this app is helpful to me Because I work a full time Job and have an online store so this is convenient when I need to have emails sent out to my customers and I am at work just click and send. thank You.

My Vanities

This app is a must have! The support staff replies SO FAST and there are a ton of helpful step by step videos for navigating.

ToddyBee

This app is very easy to use and it's great so far, just waiting for response per my first campaign. Great Job!

Kissy Games

Just migrated our lists from Mailchimp and the setup process has been a breeze. Much deeper analytics and segmentation capabilities. Really looking forward to seeing what we can do with more email power!