Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Vault Country Clothing

Love Klaviyo! Easy to use and so so helpful for my business. Would definitely recommend to anyone and it's fantastic no matter your business size.

Alasia Marie

This app was pretty easy to install once I watched the YouTube video a few times. I just created my 1st email it was simple and easy to create. So far I don't have any issues.

luvthemama

This is THE MOST user friendly email service that I've found. I was using Mail Chimp but the features included with Klaviyo are far better and more thorough than Mail Chimp. I love that I can access so many features and create variations.

Pretty Press Nails

not user or beginner friendly at all. the tutorials are very long winded and dont offer much help. I dont see how this app has the rating it does. very difficult and confusing to set up

365fitness ahh

I used this app for fulfillment. I like it as they are always helpful.The online account is easy to use.

Curvy Tease

I recently started using this app for email marketing and I love it. It offers a variety of pre-made templates.

Plamenna

I used this app for my first email campaign and I really love it! It is so easy to work with it and it gives me more confidance with my email marketing!

Straling-vrij

Excellent app! Takes a little while to find everything you need. After that, very powerfull, intuitive and easy to use app. Thanks Klaviyo!

ハロ・プラス

I engaged a consultant to help me set up Klaviyo but now that I'm in I've got to say - it is a pleasure to use... there is so much optionality and it's all useful and pretty intuitive for a neophyte.

FlagShipp

I used this app to help strategize my email marketing. It worked with customer service provision and notifications. Please add SMS marketing as well as FREE use.