Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

CLASSIC BEAUTY & FASHION BOUTIQUE, LLC

This app is so easy to use and I can't believe I had difficulties with it in the beginning but after watching a few videos, I now get it. I love it now

Plot Wines

I switched from Mailchimp to Klaviyo because Shopify was no longer working with Mailchimp, and I was a little ticked off about learning a new platform, but after taking a day to really dig into what Klaviyo does, I'm stoked.

As a designer first, I can use their email builder to create things pretty much exactly how I want to look - and now that I've setup a couple flows to greet new signups to the newsletter and automate a couple other simple things. I'm very pleased. The pricing (free) is great as I currently have a small wine club newsletter under 250.

Make the switch!

Ellie Grey

Pretty easy to set up. I'm had fun creating a subscription pop up and email marketing flows that seem to be working. Support is also great. I submitted a request on Sunday, they first responded Monday morning, I had a fix by Tuesday morning (which required higher level support from an engineer).

Tori Luxe Extensions

I have the basic unpaid membership and it's so bomb. You can make things look exactly how you want! I use them for my email marketing and I love it! You can customize everything about the emails. The only thing I don't like is the branding that comes with the unpaid version. I may upgrade so it isn't that bad.

ELITCORD - Prémium katonai termékek

OMG! I found the perfect email marketing software ever. I found more companies, but they are wasn't perfect, but Klaviyo is. It's work very well with Shopify. The best software ever I love those.

Northlord

great app. I recently started to use it. I think it is gonna be a killer app. So far great email tool

Home on the Swan

We are very impressed with Klaviyo, which we are now using at https://homeontheswan.com/

I have used MailChimp and Active Campaign in the past, so far Klaviyo has been far simpler to setup and the supports been great.

Candace & Basil Furniture

Very useful and powerful tool. It takes some time to learn all of the features but we are getting the hang of it!

Rex Specs

Klaviyo integrates very well with Shopify and pulls some meaningful data allowing you to retarget your customers through each phase of their lifecycle. In addition, the ability to integrate your audiences constantly to FB is key to keep messaging focused across platforms.

FlipToYellow

I loved the App. Super features and good prices. Just would like to chat live. Thank you! I always used this app for all my stores

February 5, 2020

Hi FlipToYellow. Klaviyo here. We definitely are 100% committed to helping you. You can connect with us at Klaviyo here https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new