Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Lily of the Valley

Lots of cool templates available to help you get started right away with your email marketing. But I use mostly for segmenting customers, immediate thank you notes for new orders, and customized abandoned order email. The flows are easy to modify. The analytics are clear. I have yet to fully maximize Klaviyo but I am happy thus far. Oh and the support is excellent!

tecnoimex

Me encanta la aplicación, es muy facil de usar y puedes encontrar ayuda en su blog, videos tutoriales y mucho más.

Sports Nutrition By Max Muscle

The absolute worst customer service of any app that I used on my online store. Will not respond to your questions and when the do respond, after days gone by, they respond with a useless link to a topic that was never your question or concern in the first place.

Dressed by Danielle

It's such a good app with so many free features that were a game changer for my business! Its easy to use and I couldnt recommend it more!

Makaila James

Recently switched from Mailchimp; the difference is eye opening. Klaviyo lays out the campaigns, lists, and workflows in a very intuitive manner. Mailchimp is good for inly entry level mailing lists (free), but once your numbers start to grow, switching to Klaviyo is a must.

The Unicorn's eye

I love that i can mange my shopify account from one place. klaviyo has optimized my page and helped me better track my metric.

grand câlin

mauvaise application, ça bloque et n'envoie pas e-mail de confirmation plusieurs tentatives et mail mais rien qui bouge..............

godplushustle

This app is great even for the free version! We were able to create newsletters, send out promos to customers. I haven’t found anything that I don’t like about it yet! Great product!

BellaNaturale Bio Profumeria

servizio clienti impeccabile, veloce e molto preciso. Mi ha aiutato tantissimo a capire certi meccanismi e a far funzionare correttamente l'integrazione con Shopify (purtroppo si bloccava).

Sundaze The Label

Really useful and easy to use. Definitely would recommend. Keeping track of customers is really easy and it's fun to create the flows.