Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Curvy Tease

I recently started using this app for email marketing and I love it. It offers a variety of pre-made templates.

Plamenna

I used this app for my first email campaign and I really love it! It is so easy to work with it and it gives me more confidance with my email marketing!

Straling-vrij

Excellent app! Takes a little while to find everything you need. After that, very powerfull, intuitive and easy to use app. Thanks Klaviyo!

ハロ・プラス

I engaged a consultant to help me set up Klaviyo but now that I'm in I've got to say - it is a pleasure to use... there is so much optionality and it's all useful and pretty intuitive for a neophyte.

FlagShipp

I used this app to help strategize my email marketing. It worked with customer service provision and notifications. Please add SMS marketing as well as FREE use.

Happy P' Jappies Designer Hospital Wear

Just sent my first email today and I gotta say... I liked it! I love the freedom I have with the templates, font, color customization, etc. It's fairly easy to edit themes. The navigation and figuring things out as a Newby was only a little difficult, but I think I've got the hang of it. The free plan is really good, so I'm considering upgrading. Thanks!

Body Baked

I have to say this is a game changer! Im new to this and I jut installed it yesterday, but so far so good! It makes email marketing look so easy!

/ˈrekles/

I use Klaviyo to send out automated emails and newsletter campaigns. It's very easy to use. I love the drag and drop features. Be sure to watch the videos to help you get started.

IvyEkongFashion

So far so good, app is amazing. It is very easy to use as well. Migrating from my previous provider was so easy. I cannot wait to use all the features on this app. They can make a little improvement on the newsletter by making desktop view same a mobile view.

Royal Truck Accessories

I have some difficulties with certain things, but overall Klayvio is really easy to use and their customer support is quite responsive.