Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Body Baked

I have to say this is a game changer! Im new to this and I jut installed it yesterday, but so far so good! It makes email marketing look so easy!

/ˈrekles/

I use Klaviyo to send out automated emails and newsletter campaigns. It's very easy to use. I love the drag and drop features. Be sure to watch the videos to help you get started.

IvyEkongFashion

So far so good, app is amazing. It is very easy to use as well. Migrating from my previous provider was so easy. I cannot wait to use all the features on this app. They can make a little improvement on the newsletter by making desktop view same a mobile view.

Royal Truck Accessories

I have some difficulties with certain things, but overall Klayvio is really easy to use and their customer support is quite responsive.

Haze Gray Apparel

The best app I have run across by a wide margin. I installed it while taking the email marketing 101 course and it was super useful. Made a lot of the tasks and objectives WAY easier. This is big.

Rex Buzz

Klaviyo is an amazing App.Simply love the automations.Kalviyo is the perfect solution to the ecommerce email marketing.

Adores Cat

What an easy and beautiful App to use, thanks guys for this App, There are no complicated setups or configurations, just click and follow the on screen instructions. Nice one.

SHAZ & KIKS

Klaviyo for ecommerce is great! Easy to use, great support, great webinar and knowledge sessions. Been easy to sync up with various tech platforms.

Lily of the Valley

Lots of cool templates available to help you get started right away with your email marketing. But I use mostly for segmenting customers, immediate thank you notes for new orders, and customized abandoned order email. The flows are easy to modify. The analytics are clear. I have yet to fully maximize Klaviyo but I am happy thus far. Oh and the support is excellent!

tecnoimex

Me encanta la aplicación, es muy facil de usar y puedes encontrar ayuda en su blog, videos tutoriales y mucho más.