Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Gadget For Ever

Looks good, could be useful if you maid a video tutorial, but all is good, it seems handy and the templates are looking sharp

Bloomspace

Best email marketing for Shopify. There are just soo many integrations between Shopify and Klaviyo that it is the most powerful marketing tool bar none! Seriously, it's just insane how powerful this tool can be.

Neck Jet

I'm a total noobie when it comes to email marketing and Klaviyo has been so great with helping me learn the basics and I've already made the first sale off of my first flow! Thank you Klaviyo!

Brëwtality Coffee Co.

I had an issue late on Friday night. I contacted my sales rep and he came through in a big way. Customer service is top notch! The app works great and we here can wait to start diving deeper into it. The app is very user friendly.

Aquasure USA

Klaviyo is by far my preferred choice of email marketing service, and believe me, I have used most if not all of them. They provide pretty much the same services as others, but they do it through a better UI/UX and features that make sending emails out much easier. What really sets them apart is their customer service. I have spoken to a sales rep and technical support on their team over the phone. And they have been great to deal with every time.

The Veshti Company

Horrible Support! I had to send an order confirmation to my clients and it took almost 5-6 hours to upload the lists. After all that hassle when i hit send, this useless app says account disabled and they'll have to verify before ic ould send email. what a waste of freakin time! please use the BCC feature in your Gmail. That does a lot more than this useless piece of ....! Worst part is they take forever to respond to support requests!!

NZFUR+SKIN

Probably the best customer automation apps on the app store, has made my life a breeze and has really helped with customer engagement. The out of the box flows are amazing!

Mona and Noor

That app is so great.
The best email automation tool I've used so far on Shopify.

Out-of-the-box flows and automations really help when you have little experience with email marketing.

Kirious

I will admit. I only switched to Klayvio because of MailChimp stopped its integration with Shopify. Everything happens for a reason right? My email marketing has gotten so much better because of the switch. Klayvio is a power email marketing tool! It is simple to use and the preset templates are amazing. You will not be disappointed with klayvio!!

Excellent ******

Lion & Lamb Coffee Roasters

Klaviyo is great, I recommend it to everyone with an online business. I was using a different animal related software and that was like riding a bike vs Klaviyo which is like driving a sports car. VERY NICE.