Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Present Moment Co

This app is by far the best email app there is. It for sure is a bit clunky because of how extensive their functionalities are, but their pre-set email flows are a god send. Also, you get to use a lot of the app for free until your email list starts to pick up traction.

eshoponlineusa

no goodnhnhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Cook Culture

Time spent using app About 1 year

If you're using Shopify them you must use Klaviyo to communicate with your customers. I've been sending mail since I had to lick and stamp and nothing makes us more money via marking than Klaviyo. And maybe the best part: their flows create an additional 40% more email revenue without having to do anything! That's basically passive income! Pure gold.

November 29, 2021

Wahoo, what awesome results! Thank you so much for sharing. We're excited to see what the future holds for you + Klaviyo.

Chocolate Unicorn

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far, so good! I just started using it and sent my first Campaign! It was easy and intuitive. Really enjoying it so far!

Friends&Felines

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far I am loving this app! Easy to setup and use with awesome support and step by step instructions. I can't wait to see how this app impacts my bottom-line.

Adventure Doodles

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far its working well! Easy to connect, create a template email and start a campaign. Had an email out to our newsletter group in about 10 minutes!!!

NeonSpace BG

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 year

It's a great app that can really be used without many restrictions for free. Yes, their logo shows but that is fine. Good job.

Londe & Company

I've been using this app to automate my flows and campaigns. It is easy to use and I like being able to personalize my messages to my customers. Absolutely give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Kissmycupcakesz

So far it’s easy to use & has a lot of templates to use ! It’s helpful for someone like me who has challenges with marketing tools.

Style House Cosmetics

So far it's much easier to use than MailChimp and I am enjoying playing with the various features. I was recommended to use it by a friend and am very happy with it.