4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust email marketing and SMS features, including sign-up incentives, shopping funnel redirects, and newsletters. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and responsive customer support. The app's email builder, segmentation, and automated flows are powerful tools, while its analytics and training resources provide valuable insights. Despite some concerns about pricing, many merchants find the cost justified by the features and support offered.

October 20, 2023

I can't believe it! My account became inactive within just two days, and it keeps logging me out and crashing while I'm using it. I contacted their support team, but they're blatantly ignoring me. They've read my emails and haven't bothered to reply. Their team is incredibly irresponsible and disrespectful to customers. I am beyond furious! I have received zero assistance, and they are wasting my time. I urgently need this problem resolved, but I'm not getting any help!!!

Bushra
2 days using the app
October 1, 2023

I would highly recommend using another app. This one is horrible, I got this set up luckily under the free plan and I went to use a test email that I sent to myself and my account was disabled. I reached out to customer service to find out why and got some robotic answer.
The only thing I can think of is the fact I sent out two TEST emails to myself, which I still have yet to receive, and got disabled. What bothers me most about that is in the statement they sent me about anti-abuse is. They stated "You may receive performance alerts and warnings from us", I never received any notice, when I asked the customer service rep, if you can even call it customer service, I still have not gotten a response from 12 hours ago. I will be deleting from my store and using another app.

A Pet Store LLC
27 days using the app
Klaviyo replied October 4, 2023

Thanks for the comments and we're sorry to hear you've gotten locked out of your account. It looks like the team has reached out, but needs you to respond to the latest email so we can get you back up and running.

Thanks!

September 4, 2023

They seem to have bots that create fake subscribers, increase your amount of contacts and force you to an higher price plan. Oh, and you need to get the higher price plan in order to reach customer support. Avoid at all point if you don't want to waist your time.

AEREA jewellery
France
Almost 3 years using the app
October 25, 2023

They disabled my account after 5 minutes of using it. After contacting them, they send me to the Terms of Service when I didn't even have time to make changes to my account

Souvly
Poland
About 17 hours using the app
October 5, 2023

Wow! What an application!

Takes a little bit of time to adjust to, but overall really excellent. Once you get the hang of it, you are flying. Additionally, the support is amazing. Specific call out to Caro & Estera who were both super attentive, knowledgeable and kind.

One thing that I would like to mention is that the option to edit the header spacing on mobile needs some improvement. Nonethelss, love this app :)

Atlas Forge
Ireland
10 days using the app
September 7, 2023

Disabled my account for no reason, then sent me a questionnaire of over 20 questions about the business in order to grant access to me again. I've waited over a day to resolve this issue and wasted many hours with the customer service.

TapTec
About 1 year using the app
Klaviyo replied September 12, 2023

We appreciate your feedback, the team has reached out to help you get this resolved!

August 27, 2023

Katalina was amazing as usual. Issue was resolved on first email. Great customer service. I love when she takes of our issues.

Skort Obsession
Almost 3 years using the app
Klaviyo replied August 29, 2023

Great to hear! Thanks for the review!

September 28, 2023

Alexandria D was an incredible support! The amount of time she spent with me and her level of patience were so greatly appreciated. She spoke to me slowly and at a base level to make sure I understood each step. She even went a step further to use metaphors from her own experience working retail to help me better understand some flow triggers I was having some confusion with.

This girl deserves five gold stars and a raise! Klaviyo you are lucky to have someone who so evidently cares so deeply about their job and genuinely wants to help!

Thanks Alex!

eskiin
14 days using the app
Klaviyo replied September 29, 2023

Thanks for the review and for shouting out Alexandria!

September 13, 2023

Tengo todo conectado pero no me manda los mensajes cuando alguien se suscribe a la tienda o abandona el carrito … en fin. Un defraude

Sheng
Spain
4 months using the app
Klaviyo replied September 22, 2023

Gracias por tu mensaje, lamentamos que tengas problemas para enviar mensajes. ¿Puedes actualizar la reseña e incluir la URL de tu tienda para que podamos descubrir qué no funciona correctamente?

September 4, 2023

The customer service is fantastic. Any technical issues are always easily resolved quickly and their support team are super friendly and helpful.

The Good Pet Home
New Zealand
10 months using the app
Klaviyo replied September 6, 2023

Thanks for your review and glad to hear you are getting the help you need!