Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Rearvizo

I love the app, but since nothing is perfect, the free plan is a bit limitation and the step towards a bigger plan is kind of steep.

Shredded Dimension

i love this app but damn there customer service sucks so bad... tried contacting customer service because i forgot my password, but never got back to me. i tried reseting my password where you log in and never even work its like it was broken i couldnt even make a new account i dont know what happen but i was satisfied with that for sure

Family Dinner

Klaviyo is an excellent tool, and is structured in a way that makes the most of customer data. It's fully integrated with Shopify. The flows that come out of the box are valuable ways to attract new customers and automate marketing/customer support. You can segment and focus different campaigns on VIP customers. Their success and support teams are great.

We are converts from Mailchimp and won't look back.

Recover Vibe

Great app to get started. It is a little complicated to grasp at first but once you get the hang of it. It works well and it is free to start..

beauty anissa

excelente app me a funcionado de maravilla en mi pagina web muy facil de usar y el flow de carritos abandonados me a redituado en mi tienda volviendo a captar nuevos clientes

YourBagTag

We migrated to Klaviyo after the Shopify-Mailchimp dust-up last spring. We have been using Klaviyo for 15 months now and we are very happy with the app. While a bit pricier then some out there, we have found the campaign and flow tools to pay for themselves very quickly. In the past 12 months, Klaviyo campaigns and flows have delivered $21K (about 20% of total rev) in sales to our store -- and we don't even run a campaign every month. We made the investment to attend Klaviyo:BOS last fall, their user conference. One of the best user conferences out there, in our opinion. We learned a ton from Klaviyo and many other Shopify store owners.

OuiSi

I’m writing this review a week in. I actually think in the long-term this will be a good app for my store. But the on-boarding and customer service has been very disappointing. First, be aware that Klaviyo customer service is run by chat. I’ve had to enter the queue for that chat three times, the first two because I missed my moment to chat. The queues are upwards of 30-50 people long, which takes 30-45 minutes. And if you miss your window, you get back in line. It took me three hours in total to get a response. Second, while sales people were quick to respond in order to get a signup, they’ve all but ghosted since. For example, I emailed about my help-chat challenges and I heard nothing back. Third, they suggest you sign up for a paying account way too early. I HIGHLY recommend getting your customizations set up first. Klaviyo WILL start sending their own newsletter sub confirms, whether you’ve customized or not. All in all, I’d break it down like this: on-boarding and help desk 2/5; platform potential 4-4.5/5.

Boutiquemirel

App muy satisfactoria, se entiende perfectamente para poder elaborar un correo las plantillas se adaptan

KATVR

The software itself does its job well. But it's very disturbing that once you subscribe, you cannot finish the paid subscription. Klavio demands you to contact them by e-mail, but even then they keep stalling and giving empty promises for days that "someone from the team responsible for it will contact you shortly" which obviously doesn't happen.

Extremely shady

Go Genie

Not a good experience for me. Found the app quite hard to use. Tried to implement a "don't leave" pop up on my store offering discount, it didn't work, as I tested it myself and didn't receive the discount email. Asked for help and got one response first time which didn't solve the problem, and since then Ive emailed 3 times and had no response so Im going to delete the app and try another one.

The support team need to be more responsive considering the app isn't the easiest to use.