Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
March 1, 2022

Great app for all. I can do a lot using it. It has increased my subscribers and my sales with wide variety of remarketing email options.

Harmony icon
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 28, 2022

I used this app to create an e-mail campaign. I've never done that before and I'm glad Klaviyo made it easy to do!

KibbleWobble
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 28, 2022

I love this app for my Shopify store! It's super easy to use & keeps me organized! I 100% recommend!

Crafty and Creative Sisters
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
February 26, 2022

Unresponsive customer service. and SUPER expensive app for small businesses. I'm not sure if it brings value

Koss Design
Ireland
Time spent using app: 2 months
Klaviyo replied February 26, 2022

Hi Idan, we hear your frustration! I see your support ticket has been resolved as of today. If you still need further support, please reply to the ticket so we can get you back on track. I am excited for you to start seeing the value that Klaviyo brings to over 50k+ SMB brands annually!

February 25, 2022

Estoy usando Klaviyo y me parece fantástico, fácil de usar, la recomiendo 100%, la sincronización con Shopify es facilísima de hacer.

VirtualMe.co
Colombia
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 25, 2022

This is super easy to use, has great templates and so many options. We send weekly newsletters, and also use the abandoned cart function. Love it.

burgershop.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 21 days
February 23, 2022

I love the option of setting up flows and being able to go straight to the app from Shopify. We're moving off of our beloved Mailchimp to give this a proper try.

VERO Watch Company
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 23, 2022

I've always had some minor challenges with setting up email campaigns, but ever since I've started using Klaviyo, the operation has been easier. The platform is self-explanatory and user-friendly. Awesome 1 Team!

iRobust Tech
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 23, 2022

Klayvio is a great app. It is very easy to use. It also integrates well with other apps like Social Snowball.

Kiwee
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 22, 2022

Worst customer support of all times!! 3 weeks and still going on with no resolution!! Not even a simple communication to update customer with ongoing information!! 1 star is more than deserving!!

Rafa CBD
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Klaviyo replied February 22, 2022

Hi Joe— I am so sorry this has been your experience. It sounds like we can do better here, so allow me to escalate your request. Please be on the lookout shortly for more communication from our support team.