Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Genius .Co

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Fish Room TFR

Pretty happy with this app, it takes a little bit to get use to, but once you are in deep it is good.

Sparkle Red

Awesome product! Something I was looking for, email templates are nice and they have great tutorials!

doxnation

I Installed the app due to the good reviews it had, but it started giving me problems since the 4th week, I talked to a customer agent and I spent literally 3 hours within a week sending her emails and her just giving me useless articles, my problem was related to the code, apparently klaviyo had some code problem so I got in a call with an agent and I shared screen, we tried and he didn't solve the problem, all he said is, you need to delete all the klaviyo code, yes manually, and now my newsletter when someone puts something will redirect to klaviyo saying there was a problem, I'm so disappointed, frustrated and honestly angry with this app and the customer service.
All right, apparently i cant make 1 star reviews, it wont let me submitt so i have to put 2..

efgmall

I wasted four days on this platform, it was difficult to use, it was messy, the set mail have set can't sent, and can't sync my shopify data, it was very bad.I give up!

Finest Survival

This app is absolutely terrible. Use an alternative.
I was drawn to this because of the free trial, but now after many hours of pulling out my hair I am deleting the app. The layout is completely ridiculous and un-intuitive. And that's not the worst part...
I signed up to my own website with my email address as a test, and it sent me draft versions of emails which I did not want it to send! If you use this app, they will spam your customers with unwanted emails. There is a "flows" option where you can design the emails that are sent and choose when they are sent.
The email from my email flow WAS NOT sent to me, and instead I got a "confirm you would like to subscribe.... enter text here etc" which I DO NOT want my customers to receive. It honestly baffles me what could have possibly been going through the minds of the idiots who designed this app. I would very much like to meet them in person one day to ask what on earth they were thinking.

Long story short DO NOT USE THIS APP

Rhythm Audio Design

I've used this app and find it very good but with some exceptions.
1) The interface is not easy to figure out. It needs to be simplified.
2) You can't delete any of the campaigns that you don't want. This creates a lot of clutter.
I like apps created for ease of use and where the operator has full control. This is not one of them. However, it is much better than MailChimp which I uninstalled because it was very frustrating. It would never update properly.
Although Klaviyo needs work, I still recommend it. Good support.

PASSION PÊCHE

Ceci est un MUST pour ma solution en ligne. Mon entreprise a récemment démarré et, autant que je sache, Klaviyo constituera un pas énorme dans la bonne direction avec le CRM. Facile à utiliser et support goid. Merci

7Luxe Apparel

I used this app to help me market my small online boutique. The templates they have are so professional and exquisite. Very pleased!

Amia Hair Extensions

prompt reply response. Im getting the hang of this app, after all Im seeing it is user friendly... cool features.. like the service. do recommend