Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tiny Land

I would like to get your contact information, I have sent you emails more than once asking my questions, but I don't seem to get any answers. This is probably the best joke I've heard this year, I've emailed you guys at least 2 times and it's taken 1-2 days for you to get back to me each time.

March 7, 2022

Update Mar 11: Hi Jerry, I was finally able to find your Support ticket. I am going to escalate this to my team and ensure you receive a speedy reply. Thanks so much for your patience here.

Update Mar 10: Hey Jerry, I haven't yet heard from you at feedback@klaviyo.com and I am unable to find a recent Support ticket for your brand. Can you please email me with more information about your case so we can be sure to meet your needs a bit better?

Hi Jerry, it sounds like your emails aren't making their way to us. To open a Support ticket, you can do so in the Klaviyo app at klaviyo.com/support. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Support questions via email. If you are inquiring about something else, please reach us at feedback@klaviyo.com so we can guide you appropriately.

Black Wealthy Christian

This app has pretty much everything you need for email marketing and even has SMS. It's very easy to use, and even comes with templates for making emails! LOVE IT!!!

Rapid Safety

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic customer support, well thought-out app user interface and very helpful automations. Thank you!

Earth to Earth Organics

Really amazing app love thank it has the email and text campaigns on one plaform. On the free plan we already started making more money for my clients store, highly reccommend

Harmony icon

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app for all. I can do a lot using it. It has increased my subscribers and my sales with wide variety of remarketing email options.

KibbleWobble

I used this app to create an e-mail campaign. I've never done that before and I'm glad Klaviyo made it easy to do!

Crafty and Creative Sisters

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I love this app for my Shopify store! It's super easy to use & keeps me organized! I 100% recommend!

Koss Design

Location Ireland

Unresponsive customer service. and SUPER expensive app for small businesses. I'm not sure if it brings value

February 26, 2022

Hi Idan, we hear your frustration! I see your support ticket has been resolved as of today. If you still need further support, please reply to the ticket so we can get you back on track. I am excited for you to start seeing the value that Klaviyo brings to over 50k+ SMB brands annually!

VirtualMe.co

Location Colombia

Estoy usando Klaviyo y me parece fantástico, fácil de usar, la recomiendo 100%, la sincronización con Shopify es facilísima de hacer.

burgershop.no

Location Norway

This is super easy to use, has great templates and so many options. We send weekly newsletters, and also use the abandoned cart function. Love it.