Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

bossgirlfix

Loving this app so far. Great for making your emails look more professional and put together. Is also way more time efficient than sending separate emails.

Excenti

The app is good, i like it but i really have a hard time importing my previews contact. but it's really useful

Tamil Brands

Automate the customer engagement. I use this for Sending campaign , requesting for customer feedback. Good thing is everything is automatic

My Piekna

I used this app and decided to use another. So I disabled Klaviyo but it kept on showing pop-ups for clients to subscribe to get discount so I totally removed Klaviyo from my apps list. Now it still shows the pop-ups even though Klaviyo is no longer installed. Looks like I'm stuck with this app I don't want.

Dream Dribble, LLC.

Klaviyo is awesome!!! I love it. Easy to use, easy to navigate. All in all it takes 2 seconds to upload lists, create campaigns. 10/10!!!!!!!!!

Freaker USA

I've worked with a ton of emailing platforms and companies and Klaviyo has, hands down, been the best. The integrations allow us to tap into a wealth of customer information that has made us a better organization while also allowing us to grow explosively, and I'm not exaggerating. Because of the email tools this platform provides, we are experiencing the best Q1 in three years. Not to mention, every time I've had any issue with the platform (wanting to send emojis in subject lines, getting higher than normal spam alerts, my template isn't working like I want, etc.) the support from the Klaviyo team has been prompt, courteous, and outstanding. -- I could go on. 10/10 would recommend.

Genius .Co

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Fish Room TFR

Pretty happy with this app, it takes a little bit to get use to, but once you are in deep it is good.

Sparkle Red

Awesome product! Something I was looking for, email templates are nice and they have great tutorials!

doxnation

I Installed the app due to the good reviews it had, but it started giving me problems since the 4th week, I talked to a customer agent and I spent literally 3 hours within a week sending her emails and her just giving me useless articles, my problem was related to the code, apparently klaviyo had some code problem so I got in a call with an agent and I shared screen, we tried and he didn't solve the problem, all he said is, you need to delete all the klaviyo code, yes manually, and now my newsletter when someone puts something will redirect to klaviyo saying there was a problem, I'm so disappointed, frustrated and honestly angry with this app and the customer service.
All right, apparently i cant make 1 star reviews, it wont let me submitt so i have to put 2..