Best in class. So much you can do. Does cost more to implement and support but seems to be the only way to go.
Found this to be a great app for creating a newsletter campaign and setting up pop up on my front screen to capture email addresses. Really easy and straightforward to use and so much more I can do that I haven't got round to yet with running campaigns etc.
The app works well thus far. i like the templates to work off of when trying to create a newsletter campaign
So far so good. Just sent my 1st email, I'm still learning the tools. I'll have to do a mor extensive review soon.
So far really good, lots of email customization and campaign flow. I am using this in my blue-comma.com ecom site.
Just started using, a bit nervous but I think I am getting there following the videos etc. Was referred by another user and grateful for the referral
We love our referrals! Please do reach out if you need any support.
TECHNICALLY MEDIOCRE APP:
- Very good Shopify integration for data flows, voucher generation, etc. (but others have similar features)
- OK email wizard (sometimes buggy so that you have to refresh, etc. but ok...); make sure you chose the new one (!) if you set up a test account; I first ended up in the old one which is a nightmare
- The brand-related items are by far worse than the beautiful pictures might suggest!
- One example: The possibilities to modify the DOI sign-up flows with regard to design, wording, brand appearance like fonts, etc. are extremely limited (it is for example not possible to have the important text elements with a lowercase "you" as it is correct in German; there is a "German version" with "Sie" and "German (Informal)" version which uses an uppercase "Du" but it is not possible to adjust that) - you can basically just put in your logo, select a font out of 15 different standard fonts, some colors and a translation version; that is not 2022!
- There are many "strange" limitations in the software; in some areas, there is a beautiful, modern interface with a lot of flexibility, in some others, there is just a very buggy old thing with weird restrictions and bugs ...WHAT IS SO BAD TO GIVE 2 STARS ONLY?
- The availability of the customer support is not acceptable! - And you will need the customer service if you want to use the tool for more than manual email campaigns because of those "strange" things I mentioned above (many of those issues are not documented and in most of the cases you will think "this must be possible, I simply don't find the button")
- Today, I managed to have 2 chats after about 1 hour of waiting time each; 4 further attempts failed because the chat with simply closed; 90 other users were waiting, too
- If you reach them, the quality is not as bad as many comments suggest, but still...
Hi! Thanks for this detailed feedback - it truly does help us. I'm going to have our growth team reach out to you and see if we can get some of these issues resolved. Look for an email from them very soon.
every time you contact the chat it is 8 hours, and they are not fully trained and don't have an answer to any technical issue so you have to close and start a new chat hopping you'll get somebody else! no tel support.
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. Apologies about our chat wait times, we're working to get those reduced across the board. I checked in with our support team and see we've resolved your chat queries and/or escalated as needed but I'm going to have someone from our growth team reach out and see how we can continue to help. Keep an eye out for a message from us!
Best email app I've used thus far and I've used a few top-rated ones! The features, functionality, and customer support are all top-notch!
Obsessed with klaviyo tool and support. They really deeply care about merchants and analytics are great. We use them for email and love it.