Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

tecphone

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

Muy útil con sus flujos de correos automatizados y campañas para temporadas especiales. Se pueden combinar con flujos SMS.

Trippy Trades

Location Australia

The text constantly comes up different when we are doing a test for a newsletter(sent to mobile devices) also when doing a pop up form it comes up with an error "Unable to detect that signup forms are successfully installed on your site." even though we have integrated Klaviyo with Shopify. we contacted customer service twice through email a few days ago but no one has responded. The customer service is not reliable.

April 1, 2022

Hi Basel, I appreciate you providing your feedback via review. Our Support team is experiencing higher than average wait times, however, we are more than excited to help you resolve this issue. Please look out for an email shortly from the team eager to help!

Selezia

Location France

Klaviyo is a MUST HAVE in 2022 for your shop, if you want more profit and increase your sells ! The support is awesome also and very reactive ! If you don't have Klaviyo, you lose money !

WellReadBabes

The best email marketing app, it can do anything! Took a minute to figure out, but now the possibilities are limitless. And very generous free plan too. Thank you!

Mondo Cattolico

Location Italy

Hello I left a bad review as I didn't manage to get support, then they contacted me and explained that they had an higer number of request this last days, so they gave me a fantastic support to fix my issue. Thank you again Tracy for your great support. The app is anyway very very good, maybe a little old style design, I can't compare with others, but I chosed it because of the features it has.

March 29, 2022

Update 3/30: Manuela, we appreciate you working with us to get a resolution to your concerns. We're so happy you had a great experience with Tracy and I'll be sure to thank her on your behalf.

Hey Manuela, thanks for sharing your feedback and sorry to hear this has been your experience. I'd be happy to help you get connected to someone who can help, so please look out for an email from our Support team shortly. We appreciate your patience and are excited to get you back on track.

Magiktea

This is absolutely, hands down, no questions asked...the best email marketing software out there. If you're not on Klaviyo...I don't know what you're doing!

Wildlife Tree

Time spent using app About 2 years

Klaviyo is overall not reliable for our company. The analytics have incorrect Klaviyo revenue attribution as it doesn't filter out our Amazon sales that's integrated through Codisto. Also, the way they do their billing based on "active profiles" is very strange and frustrating to have to manually maintain. I wish they'd just have simple billing based on number of emails sent or total subscribers. We are highly considering a different email platform now as many others have evolved more in the automation flow builder space.

March 28, 2022

Hi Josh, I hear your frustration and would love to get you some clarification here. Please be on the lookout for an email from us shortly.

Unique Views ALBATOMI

Location Romania

I really like this app. Helped me to create good campaigns. I recomand it! It's very simple to use,

Design KontroL

Really good app overall! A bit expensive but you'll make a profit quickly. We are happy that there was a free option at the beginning.

Sockstock®

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great and easy to use tool.We use it for Sockstock and increased sales by using subscription popups and newsletter.