Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

BONXA

Nappy Rutz

So far, so good! Great tool to start with. In comparison to others, Klayvio is the best of them all. Take advantage of the free version just to see the results and you'll be a paying customer in no time

LochTree

Klaviyo is a brilliant email tool. The setup and integration couldn't be easier. For anyone serious about ecommerce - you certainly need to checkout Klaviyo and give it a good look.

TrendPony

So far so good. wow it is awesome, I'm learning more things from Klaviyo everyday. Make sure you take some time to go thru all its capabilities as you will find this very useful and helpful. Almost addictive too! building lists and segments.

Bonza Dog Treats

So easy to use - wish I had installed this when I set my store up instead of Mailchimp. Great free app.

Comstock Heritage, Inc.

It seems to work great, once you figure it out :) I had a hard time distinguishing between a few things but I read up on it and it seems to work so far!

Miss Luxury

No começo é um pouco dificil, mas depois de fuçar um pouco aprendi como o programa funciona. Recomendo a todos que estao iniciando

Golden Beards

the product works well,BUT the cancellation part is grey, I removed the app from Shopify thinking that everything was done and canceled, they keeping me charging $20 for the next 2 month, when I wanted to cancel I had to fill up a form and confirm by email, really tedious and grey cancellation procedure, instead of doing everything directly from Shopify, just gave them $40 for not sending any email, instructions VERY unclear, and they take advantage of all the users using Shopify in "auto-mode" installing and uninstalling and no need to think about it anymore, completely disappointed.

Kara Felicia

I recently came back to Shopify and learned that my old email marketing company was no longer available. A friend recommended Klaviyo so I researched the app and company and decided to download the app. If I had known how much easier my life would have been, I would have downloaded this when I was using Shopify with another business. The workflows and automated systems allow me to focus more on my business stress less about whether I am doing the right things with email marketing. The templates are all laid out for you to use and change as you need to. Love it!

www.remixd.co.uk

This is so much better than mailchimp! I use it a lot and get great results - I used the free version for a while - but was soon convinced the pretty heavy price plans were worth it!