Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

AlphaLeathers

This app is a fucking G. Top 3 apps all day every day. If your not using Klaviyo then your a fucking noob.

Waste Free World

I am new to this app and am really liking it! It allows me to create flows and campaigns and manage lists!

Bark Husher

Great app with a very clean interface. My only issues are that it's a bit confusing to locate and edit lists/segments. Also, for some reason it makes me log into the app every time I open it, even when I'm using the same computer/browser. All in all, it's a very good app and I'd recommend it to most people.

Reprise Activewear

SO much more functionality than Mailchimp! This app allows me to set up custom flows that make me feel like I'm connecting with my customers a lot more closely - I would highly recommend for any ecomm store!

The Dainty Bow Shop

I am soooo tickled by the endless options within Klaviyo. What the heck was I doing at Flodesk for a year--what a waste for e-commerce peeps! Thanks Klaviyo, I'll be here forever. :)

gabi+skin

Wow! This is an extremely powerful email marketing platform. The automation flows are really incredible. Set 'em and forget 'em. It's like hiring a workforce of robots to help you collect extra $$$ that could have slipped away (and often do). Highly recommend this!!

Dulled Up

I use this app to send out an email campaign to my new and returning subscribers and I love it and it is easy to use.

BestBodiesforLife

Great functionality & flexibility. Has been easy to learn to use if you put the time in. I highly recommend it!

Treasure Nexus

They have some of the best help resources, guides, articles, videos and shopify focused content to guide you. By far the best CRM platform I've come across for my business

The Home & Garden Co

I really hate most newsletter templates, but this has changed my perspective, excellent product that i cannot recommend enough !!