Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Brookies Rural Traders

Location Australia

Very user-friendly for a small business owner who is learning. There are so many templates to help guide design which saves a lot of time. Overall a great experience.

Malonn

Location France
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Klaviyo is really powerful. Very easy to help you make campaigns and flows. Klaviyo's segmentation options are incredible, and their customer service is amazing!

shop.mossi

So far so good, the app is user friendly, great video tutorials and courses, and overall pleased with the amount of things you can do on the free version!

undsptdla

This app allows me to successfully create a lasting relationship with my customers with all its features! I highly recommend this app!

The Leash Lounge

I absolutely love Klaviyo. There is no better combination than Shopify and Klaviyo to help you connect with your community and serve them. The segmenting options in Klaviyo is bananas, and their customer service is amazing!

angelbrandspice

At first, using this app to create email flows and campaigns was incredibly user friendly and easy to use. I was very excited to send targeted emails to my new subscribers and loyal customers. Unfortunately, integrating the app with my custom theme "Flow" has been a different story. In my store, I have a pop up that collects new email subscribers. I can see that the customer is subscribed on my Shopify customers tab, However even after successfully embedding the Kalviyo app, I don't see those customers in the list I created in Klaviyo. I have reached out for help numerous times and the Klaviyo team says that it's not their problem and to reach out to the Flow theme developers. The Flow theme developers say it's not their problem and to reach out to the Klaviyo developers. I've read all the blog posts on email subscriber integration and even tried to fix the code myself to no avail. This process has been a little frustrating. I'd just love to send an email to a new subscriber...heavy sigh.

Celeste's Pet Palace

Time spent using app About 1 month

Have been using Klaviyo for a few months now and it's been great. I love all of the variety of pre-made forms and templates. It makes it easier for me just to add a few words to compete my newsletters and/or campaigns.

Tarn's Indoor Garden

Location New Zealand

Great app! Does everything I need and more! Awesome for setting up marketing emails. Highly recommend to all.

French Rain

We recently started using Klaviyo and are really happy with it! It's very easy to use and looks great! We tested out a few other email marketing providers for eCommerce and found Klaviyo to be the easiest to use - some other well-known ones were very glitchy!

Kettle Yarn Co.

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Waste of hours of time trying to get this set up for Shopify so that I can automatically send a coupon code to subscribers and also embed into a page so I can use the link on social. This is just another programme like Mailchimp.