Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Behemoth Webstore Worldwide

This application is totally powerful, intuitive, and very functional. The support is great as well. Fantastic!!

Doppeltree

Switched over from MailChimp toward the end of last year. It was a very big undertaking recreating all of our email flows, triggers, and templates - but in the end it was well worth the effort. Now we feel like we have a true CRM + Email + Metrics system that allows us to have a much more holistic view of our store and customer that we didn't have before. The ability to slice and dice data is also leaps and bounds better than MailChimp. Finally, even though doing a migration was a PIA, it also gave us an opportunity to re-look everything and button up trigger/DRIP/automation campaigns and fix issues and make things even better.

GoSmartyShop

Semplice da utilizzare, immediata ed intuitiva, apre a moltissime possibilità di applicazione. Consigliata.

tecphone

Muy útil con sus flujos de correos automatizados y campañas para temporadas especiales. Se pueden combinar con flujos SMS.

Trippy Trades

The text constantly comes up different when we are doing a test for a newsletter(sent to mobile devices) also when doing a pop up form it comes up with an error "Unable to detect that signup forms are successfully installed on your site." even though we have integrated Klaviyo with Shopify. we contacted customer service twice through email a few days ago but no one has responded. The customer service is not reliable.

April 1, 2022

Hi Basel, I appreciate you providing your feedback via review. Our Support team is experiencing higher than average wait times, however, we are more than excited to help you resolve this issue. Please look out for an email shortly from the team eager to help!

Selezia

Klaviyo is a MUST HAVE in 2022 for your shop, if you want more profit and increase your sells ! The support is awesome also and very reactive ! If you don't have Klaviyo, you lose money !

WellReadBabes

The best email marketing app, it can do anything! Took a minute to figure out, but now the possibilities are limitless. And very generous free plan too. Thank you!

Mondo Cattolico

Hello I left a bad review as I didn't manage to get support, then they contacted me and explained that they had an higer number of request this last days, so they gave me a fantastic support to fix my issue. Thank you again Tracy for your great support. The app is anyway very very good, maybe a little old style design, I can't compare with others, but I chosed it because of the features it has.

March 29, 2022

Update 3/30: Manuela, we appreciate you working with us to get a resolution to your concerns. We're so happy you had a great experience with Tracy and I'll be sure to thank her on your behalf.

Hey Manuela, thanks for sharing your feedback and sorry to hear this has been your experience. I'd be happy to help you get connected to someone who can help, so please look out for an email from our Support team shortly. We appreciate your patience and are excited to get you back on track.

Magiktea

This is absolutely, hands down, no questions asked...the best email marketing software out there. If you're not on Klaviyo...I don't know what you're doing!

Wildlife Tree

Klaviyo is overall not reliable for our company. The analytics have incorrect Klaviyo revenue attribution as it doesn't filter out our Amazon sales that's integrated through Codisto. Also, the way they do their billing based on "active profiles" is very strange and frustrating to have to manually maintain. I wish they'd just have simple billing based on number of emails sent or total subscribers. We are highly considering a different email platform now as many others have evolved more in the automation flow builder space.

March 28, 2022

Hi Josh, I hear your frustration and would love to get you some clarification here. Please be on the lookout for an email from us shortly.