Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

AJABA NATURALS™

Once I figured it out it was great! Thanks! Awesome templates and content. Can't wait to see the email sent. Stay tuned

Andean Purveyors

Easy to use and great templates!! We are going to be upgrading for sure! Just sent our first email, so we are going to analyze it through the metrics

Ben Buckler Boards

Better than mailchimp, well done Klaviyo. We've migrated over and are enjoying all the extra features for clever email segmentation for tailoring our messages for our customers.

Gluten Free Wholesalers Australia

We're new to using this app, but so far we're pleased with it's ease of use and integration.
We merged from Mail chimp via shopify, which we actually had difficulties with, so have found this app much easier to navigate.
We haven't started much work with flows yet, but all looks easy enough..and offers good functionality.
The drag and drop template options are great, and was quick to get a good looking newsletter completed and sent.
So far, so good..especially considering we're on the freebie plan.

Treats2eat

I have been using this app for a couple of months now, and it is very easy to setup and understand. I have created an email campaign and a welcome series email flow. I really love how easy it is to bring products into templates directly from Shopify catalog. I also really like the endless amount of analytics available!

Trekell Art Supplies

I've only set up one email so far, but I am more than happy with all the other features that are available. The possibilities are endless with Klaviyo!

Artavera

I've been working with this app and find it to be confusing and hard to use. It doesn't update the list properly. I will be deleting the app because I'm frustrated with trying to get it to work. Also, support sucks.

Walcott’s Footwear

Great value & very easy to use and navigate. Would 100% recommend to install. Easy to create campaigns to keep customers updated etc + love the automated finctions

StoerHorloge.com

Moved over with our Shopify shop from MailChimp to Klaviyo. This is the way an ecommerce marketing (email) automation should work. Highly recommended, within 2 hours setup everything incl. send out a perfectly aligned responsive newsletter!

Posh Candle Co.

Perfect! I've struggled with email campaigns and flows but Klaviyo has made it so easy to setup. I've literally sat here all day creating emails to get my business running like clockwork.