4.1

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust email marketing and SMS features, including an intuitive email builder, powerful segmentation, and automated flows. They appreciate the user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and advanced analytics tools. The app's customer support is noted for its quick response and expertise. Comprehensive training and resources make it suitable for both new and established businesses. Some merchants reported a significant increase in revenue after using the app.

February 26, 2024

5/5.

Nutrapharm
Chile
7 months using the app
January 22, 2024

After I ended my subscription and deleted the app they continued to charge my card. After speaking with support they refused to give me a refund and gave the excuse that "we are a subscription service like Netflix" blah blah blah. Don't waste your time with these jokers and find an app that doesn't charge you an arm and a leg and actually gives decent customer service and doesn't make you jump through hoops to stop charging your card. You won't be receiving any refunds.

Circumate
January 22, 2024

Klaviyo is great!

Tom's Key Company
Klaviyo replied January 24, 2024

We think so too! Thank you for the 5 Stars.

February 9, 2024

A very poor customer service :(
I'm brand new, I don't have any clients yet, and when I tried the Klaviyo app, all emails went directly to spam.
so...My ability to use this app is limited by this fundamental flaw. When I wrote to Klaviyo support, I received a reply that they did not offer any help if I had a free plan and suggested that I purchase a paid plan, however, since I'm a newbie, the paid plans are not good for me....
the very unpleasant situation.. it turns out their application requires payment to work at all in my case ... ugh bad attitude :(

Home Comfort Taps
Latvia
12 months using the app
Klaviyo replied February 14, 2024

Thank you for the feedback, we always try to improve not just our product but also our customers' interactions. We've reached out privately, so we can better assist you with this issue.

April 3, 2024

Customer service is fast and resolved my issue

Marit Studio
Klaviyo replied April 8, 2024

Hey there, very happy your issue was resolved quickly. If you need anything else, you know where to find us. Thank you for the review.

February 14, 2024

When I couldn't figure out an issue, the customer service looked at it really thoroughly and solved the problem - thank you!

Nimbus
8 months using the app
Klaviyo replied February 21, 2024

Hey there, we love hearing this!

January 17, 2024

I have used several different CMS programs and Klaviyo is by far the best one out there. It has so many amazing features and is very intuitive to use. I also love their customer support, they are always SUPER helpful and respond quickly. If you use Shopify and want to grow your e-commerce business Klaviyo is it!

ZENZ Organic Products (DK)
Denmark
Klaviyo replied January 23, 2024

It's wonderful to hear that our customer support has been helpful and responsive. We're honored to be your choice for growing your business. If you ever need assistance or have any feedback, we're here for you. Thanks for choosing Klaviyo!

March 29, 2024

Excellent sales experience.

Cool Cat Cooler
Klaviyo replied April 3, 2024

Hey, thank you for letting us know. We will make sure to inform our Sales team!

January 17, 2024

Klaviyo is the very best email marketing tool available. They also have incredibly helpful staff on hand to help with anything you need. Couldn't be without it, they generate a HUGE chunk of my revenue.

By Megan Crosby
Klaviyo replied January 23, 2024

Thank you for your glowing review! It's fantastic to hear that our Support Team has been incredibly helpful, and we're honored to play a significant role in generating revenue for your business. We appreciate your support! Cheers.

January 12, 2024

A must-have for marketing with shopify

Becker's Best Shoes
About 3 years using the app
Klaviyo replied January 23, 2024

We couldn't agree more! Thank you for the review!