4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust email marketing and SMS features, including sign-up incentives, shopping funnel redirects, and newsletters. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and responsive customer support. The app's email builder, segmentation, and automated flows are powerful tools, while its analytics and training resources provide valuable insights. Despite some concerns about pricing, many merchants find the cost justified by the features and support offered.

December 4, 2023

One of the best email apps! Support is always fast and spot-on. After being a Mailchimp user for the past 15 years, I'm glad I found Klaviyo

Southpaw Pet Supply
Over 1 year using the app
November 26, 2023

Klaviyo is always quick to respond to any of my questions....even today which is Sunday evening after Thanksgiving! They are detailed in their analysis and do a lot of back research to make sure they are providing the best solution to the problem.

Ayesha Mayadas
Over 3 years using the app
December 21, 2023

If you dont have this for your store you are losing money, stop losing money, get Klaviyo.

RAVE COFFEE
Almost 5 years using the app
December 21, 2023

Klaviyo Customer Support is really knowledgeable, very helpful and prompt! I ran into major issues with my flows and dynamic tables. I was very fortunate to talk to Robyn who not only answered all my questions and fixed the issues. Robyn also assisted me in the testing process. In addition, Robyn explained how a lot of things worked and escalated my SMS verification submission to find out the root cause of rejection. Klaviyo is a great tool that has a a bit of a learning curve. I have no experience at this albeit being somewhat tech-savvy. Just nice to know that there is a dedicated support team available for advanced queries where resourcefulness is at the limit and the internet fails to provide a fix for issues.

Little Beez
3 months using the app
November 24, 2023

I don't need all the complications that come with a full CRM app. Klaviyo is fantastic as an email marketing app. Our life has become much simpler and easier with Klaviyo. I highly recommend giving Klaviyo a chance to see what it can do for your business.

Cascadian Water
Over 1 year using the app
January 10, 2024

Very awesome! Maura helped me work through a ton of stuff. Everything is working great now!

Clothes Pin Corral/SPIN ME
10 months using the app
Klaviyo replied January 23, 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! We must say, we do have a great Support Team! We are glad Maura provided awesome assistance, helping you resolve various issues. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

November 17, 2023

Easy to use, effective, and priced well! We prefer the email tools in Klaviyo over SMS, but overall, great solution for any company.

JoyJolt
Almost 4 years using the app
November 29, 2023

Some of the worst customer service in I have ever seen. We have 2 accounts with Klaviyo and things never work right. We have asked over and over for them to correct THEIR mistakes. We always get the standard answer of "we are looking into it and will get back to you within 24 hrs. THEY NEVER Do! We just lost out on all our Cyber Monday Campaign ad because their system said we went over our email limit. We have plenty of emails left before we reach our limit and they keep screwing it up. If you need help setting things up- forget it, this place is the worst at helping you. Always "Yes we are looking into it" but never any results. Its now 3 days later and we still have not gotten a response!!

They are definitely a bring you into their services in a limousine and as soon as they get your money they send you out walking. Absolutely the worst customer service on getting any help or getting anything accomplished. If you need this type of service look elsewhere.

Witchdoctors
10 months using the app
January 22, 2024

After I ended my subscription and deleted the app they continued to charge my card. After speaking with support they refused to give me a refund and gave the excuse that "we are a subscription service like Netflix" blah blah blah. Don't waste your time with these jokers and find an app that doesn't charge you an arm and a leg and actually gives decent customer service and doesn't make you jump through hoops to stop charging your card. You won't be receiving any refunds.

Circumate
Over 2 years using the app
November 14, 2023

Klaviyo is by far, the best email marketing platform in the market. It's very easy to set up on Shopify and is the best to set up campaigns and flows. The email builder works great as well as the list and dynamic segments. Definitely, 100% recommended.

EZON México Cerraduras Inteligentes