Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pepperina Calzature

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Siamo fermi da circa 3 settimane perchè non riusciamo ad entrare con il login. Non arriva il messaggio di verifica a 6 cifre via mail, nemmno nello, spam e ho seguito le procedure che il sitema in automatico chiede di fare.
l'Assistenza non esiste non c'è nemmeno una chat sul sito per essere supportati. Dicono di mandare una mail ma non risponde mai nessuno. Ad oggi il problema non ci è stato ancora risolto e per colpa vostra siamo bloccati con il lavoro delle newsletter! davvero pessima esperienza.

Mobility Essence

very difficult to use, there is not any support agent just a bot that is not setup properly, I am getting rid of this app there are many others with better support than this one

Spartan Lover

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Used this service for a year and a half, then they suddenly realized they don't like adult toy stores. Their Terms of Service have no mention of the adult toy industry. They immediately locked my account, and I can't export my list. I really don't care which email marketing solution to use. They are just as good anyone else, but the way they randomly lock accounts is awful. Stay away, use Omnisend or Privy. Had Omnisend for just as long and never had issues. I'll file chargebacks for the past 6 months. Have fun.

July 18, 2022

Hi there! Our team would love to help you out but we're having trouble finding any history of an account with this brand name. The type of store you have is not the issue so something else must be going on here and we'd love to get to the bottom of it. Can you send your account details (Klaviyo ID is great if you have it) to feedback@klaviyo.com so we can look into things for you? Thanks in advance!

FYBELLE

Location Hong Kong SAR

I have used Klaviyo for a long time and just lately decided to get more in-depth with its fantastic feature. However, I had to face an issue of add-to-cart event not triggered after adding the snippet codes to theme.liquid folder. Maggie and Josh from the customer support team were very kind to help me find someone who can fix this issue for me. Later, Brian stepped in to fix the issue. He is very professional and we had very effective communication. He tweaked some codes and asked me to paste them into the theme.liquid folder and the codes do their magic. Now I have an add-to-cart event tracking properly. Thanks, Maggie, Josh & Brian, you guys are awesome and the company should give you a raise! Cheers

Talia's Secret

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Its awesome. Has many features and templates one would need for their campaigns. Easy to use too....

Good Williams

Great email platform! There is definitely more of a learning curve than other email programs, but the effort is worth it with WAY better analytics and integration with Shopify to give you better insight into the behaviour of your customers.
I only wish they would create some truly modern, creative templates, such as Flodesk has.

July 5, 2022

Hi there! Thanks so much for this feedback. Our templates team would love to speak with you and get some further thoughts on what we could do better. Keep an eye on your inbox for an email from us!

UPAN USA

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Apart from the random sound of badly mixed ukuleles in the background of there training videos, that stop me from watching them as I can not concentrate, the product is fine. Get rid of the bad music in the training vids.

Ferne Boutique

I love this platform! Compared to other email and SMS platforms, Klayvio has the best features and is very easy to use.

Scholl UK

I have been working in Email Marketing for more than 8 years and I think that Klaviyo is one of the best platforms.

SKYELUNA

Easy to use and so much amazing marketing templates and campaigns to start and continue email marketing.