Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Straight Shooter Coffee

As much as they try to make it sound easy...Klaviyo is not easy unless you are an EXPERT. I am not. Support will not provide support unless you pay them. Their videos are not helpful to me. Seems to me that they would assist as much as possible to get you to the level of meeting the must pay. If it were my business with a free level that required payment once a store reached a certain level, I would bust my butt to help that store get to that level.

On The Peg Clothing

Really easy to set up, account manager contacted me to help with any questions I had, great tutorials on the academy. Brilliant app!

Emerald Bijou Boutique

This has been one of the easiest apps to use for email marketing. I'm new to the business world and the drag and drop feature is self explanatory and I love the free plan to give it a try while I grow my business. Looking forward to learning all the ins and outs and growing my business with the tools and functions Klaviyo provides.

Webby Washer

Just did our first campaign and was super intuitive to use and lots of options! Excited to continue to use this for my marketing campaigns!

lojavirtualhenri

Maravilhoso estou amando, muito útil e fácil de mexer, vale super apena, estou muito satisfeita!!!!!

Fagaci

Great app until now I really recommend it to set up the flows and start generating some extra cash with emails.

Bow & Arrow by Silvia

Easy to use. And helped me a lot in creating my email campaigns. As a new business owner, I am still learning but this app makes my job a lot easier.

MY LONDON DRESS

L'application est vraiment complexe à utiliser, trop d'infos, on n'y comprends rien. Je ne sais même pas annuler mon abonnement facilement. Concernant les mails, le design est très limité!

Compression Socks R Us

Works well to include products from my store in my emails, as well as to help me track and respond to abandoned carts. Klaviyo has so many more options than I currently use, but I'm getting there and seeing results the more I leverage it.

Tango Philosophy

it has made my business so much better
thanks! great tool to use for small independent ecommerce like myself who struggle to succeed.