Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Financial IQ, LLC

I've been using klaviyo for some now and I'd give it only 3 stars.. up until today is when I FINALLY realized it's full potential and now I'm in heaven. I probably should have taken training on this, but it all worked out!! I will be using this all the time now. I was even thinking about making a switch, NOT NOW!! love me some klaviyo.

Twentyfourhut.com

Great apps, improve my marketing email. Boost my sales and sales funnel. Really recommended for newbie

Tulsie

The platform thus far has been easy to use. I would like a live chat functionality for questions similar to what Shopify has.

Denys & Fielding

I have put off going for Klaviyo for a while because of the free alternatives but this is brilliant.

Deserved Luxury

I am finding Kalviyo to be a really great addition to my store. I am using all the flows and find them really helpful. Creating content is really easy too.

Iron Doggy™

Simply the best! We switched from omnisend and find it much easier to work with. Should have gone with my gut and implemented Klaviyo in the first place. Super responsive support as well.

VILRITA

Lots of customizations, awesome customer support ;) So far best marketing app that I've ever found ;)

Farm Goat

Great campaign flow interface and integrates well with Shopify. Support is pretty decent. Would recommend.

Avila the label

Great platform that is straight forward to use. I have found their customer support very helpful and quick to respond.

Pangolin Store

We were using this app for a month and the setup for re-targeting emails was easy enough and it seemed to be working, but was surprised to sign into the app today after a couple days of not signing into it only to find that it had completely disconnected sometime in the last couple of days (so our potential customers weren't sent emails), so I have the option to set it all up again and hope it doesn't happen again, or go with a different app..I think we all know which is the safer choice. But using the app at least was a good enough experience up until that point.