Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

LuvPup

Loving Klaviyo! It's a bit overwhelming at first, but there are lots of video tutorials out there to get you going. Love that it's free to start with, until your list has grown. By then, you should be able to afford to pay for it!

TrueHappinessDesigns

I think it's very user friendly. Simple to set up and create emails. I do wish the amount of people on the free plan was more than 250. But it's better than a lot of other free email apps.

Avonel & Rebecca

I found this app through a YouTube channel and decided to give it a try. I love it!!! In the beginning its a bit overwhelming to setup but once I watched a YouTube video that walked me through step by step on how to use it I was off to the races. Before this, I was using MailChimp but definitely prefer Klaviyo better. My emails look alot more professional amd I can do SMS messages and create my website pop-up all from one site, which I love the most!!

Feel Good Tea Co.

Easy to use, better than any I have seen. I am a total beginner and sent a pro email campaign with ease. Its really pricey though. Other than that, its amazing!

Artù Gioielli

Very good! App is very useful and easy to use. You can create templates to copy in shopify and send to customers, or email marketing campaigns directly on Klaviyo!

My Store Belles & Beaus

I'm Just learning and although there is a lot I don't know I feel like this has the potential to be a game-changer for us

Tulsie

The platform thus far has been easy to use. I would like a live chat functionality for questions similar to what Shopify has.

Trotek

Very Good app !!!!

Having more developed video tutoriel would be nice though. Without it, it can be difficult sometimes to exploit at full power this app

Nahari Silks

I signed up just recently and it is easy to make a campaign and manage email lists. Recommended by Steve Chou and it is helping grow my business - Nahari Silks

ElevateHer Boutique

So far so good. The experience creating my first email was good. Easy to use templates. I like so far.