Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

KiAfrica

So far so very good. The app is working flawlessly and doing what it's supposed to do. I'm very happy with Klaviyo right now and still testing it within my store and looks very promising..

Intend to update this review on further testing. Kudos Klaviyo team!!

SYMPATYK

J'ai installé l'application KLAVIYO assistée par NATH un coach préféré sur ma boutique, elle est top, rien à reprocher comme application. Pour le débutant, il faut suivre le tuto de NATH comme ça vous ne ferez pas n'importe quoi. Merci

Opencho

Today, this app was installed and I hope will be familiar with functionalities in couple of days, as of now I find this app easy to integrate and first campaign was super easy to compose. I liked the app and recommend it.

Formula (Kn) Knee & Joint

Great app help with getting a successful email list and potential returning customers a must-have for a beginner 5/5 recommend the product highly very effective and useful. I definitely will be using this to scale my store and create multiple campaigns and promotions. Great product so this review is very important for people to see and enjoy

DVI Personalization

Takes a while to get my head around how everything works...
Still got stuff to figure out
But overall a very nice platform, quite useful for email sequence and abandoned cart email.

Revel and Bask

I just created my company's first email with Klaviyo, and am happy with the way it came out. Looking forward to creating more.

I had created a newsletter signup bar on top of my site with Klaviyo a couple weeks ago, but just noticed it has mysteriously disappeared, although I hadn't taken any additional actions on it.

ALIDAFASHION

Pretty intuitive to understand & put to good use! It has a direct integration with Shopify and many other apps!

Utopian Biggurlscorner

So far so good.I love the ease of the flows and content creations.Still really in testing phase and so i'll need a bit more time with it to give a more detailed review.

The Dogs Maid

Some of the language used to explain the processes was very confusing for me at first. I have learned most of it, but it could be explained a bit clearer. Overall a good application to use.

GLORI: Fit for a Queen

If you aren't on a paid account you can't call anyone but you can contact the support team. They really do follow up, are responsive and want you to get the hang of it. This isn't as simple as mailchimp but it's also more precise and that takes a little more IT involvement. I struggled but am happy