Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Posh Candle Co.

Perfect! I've struggled with email campaigns and flows but Klaviyo has made it so easy to setup. I've literally sat here all day creating emails to get my business running like clockwork.

Petite Premiums Gift Shop

Very easy to install & use. Very creative & beautiful templates & the automation features are just so useful!

Taygra Dance Shoes - Canada

I just used it to send one campaign yet but I found it very easy and the email editor is nice and simple. Great app!

Olakittie

It helps me a lot with my email campaign. So easy to use and beginner's freindly. Recommended. Thanks.

BLKCURRANT

Just started my Shopify business, using Klaviyo is easy and powerful! Coming from a software development background, I appreciate so many conditional options..

Lady Aquarius

This is a very cool app, I like this app because it makes it easy for me to manage my email subscriber and recapture visitors and customer

fizzi~jayne

I moved to Klaviyo from Mailchimp and I'm so glad I did. It integrates perfectly with Shopify and the one time I had to contact their support they were super helpful. There are more functions and capabilities than Mailchimp and I can see this app growing with my business.

KitMaii

I've just recently started using the Klaviyo app. I'm finding it easy to learn, wonderful resources and really fast and helpful support! I'm going to enjoy using it for sure!

Switzerland Photo

Really simple and helpful for sure. I was able to use this integration right out of the box and it was intuitive!

Supplement Superstore

I've used a number of e-mail service providers before. Klaviyo is by far the best. The segmentation ability is so key for us in being able to separate our in-store and online customers.