Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Inerchi

great stuff looking forward for more stuff to come out from these guys. keep up the good work. just some minor flaws but still a great app. I highly recommend https://www.inerchi.co/

Brightminds2

The reason I migrated to shopify was Klaviyo. Stunning system, support and results. The new visual flows have have made an excellent system simply unbeatable. Love it.

Cosmic Crystal Visions

Love the app! Wonderful email templates! I highly recommend it!

My Panda Fitness

Very good app, easy to use, very complete, efficient dashboard.

Fig Tree Club

Simple to use, the best email marketing app in Shopify.

Soulful Summitz

Great app to help my priceless passages store to build more trust to my customers.

Superbirdclean

Klaviyo - from the ease of use/powerful capabilities to the unbelievably outstanding customer service - is an absolute must-have for your Shopify store.

The first Klaviyo "flow" (automated emails) I set up was their "abandonded cart" flow...it brought in $300.00 in the first couple of days!!!

I would give Klaviyo and the whole Klaviyo team 1,000 Stars if I could.

Fiil Diva

Very good apps. I recommande it !

Wicked Good Perfume

Hands down the best email app out there-- and I've tried them all from Drip, Remarkety, Soundtest, Privy, Rare and Mail Chimp.

We're using this app for Wicked Good with great results. It's easy to install and very effective.

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Phone Holder Gadgets

This! If you are looking for an app for automating your emails, then this is the one. So easy to use and understand and the support is great. Just remember to turn the emails on to live instead of manual to send them automatically.