Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Shoezees

Helped massively with our email marketing
www.shoezees.co.uk

Gear Trendy

Best email platform with easy intergrations with FB and shopify... little bit pricey but hey it is what it is!

Executive Leather 2

I am brand new to Klaviyo and I must say it is rather complex to use for a newbie. I can see there are lots of resources and instructions out there to assist someone who are new but it is just overwhelming use Klaviyo for the very first time. The reason I choose Klaviyp over mailchimp even though I know Klaviyo is much harder to use and time consuming BUT I can see Klaviyo is catered for e-commerce. They are lots of features Klaviyo has to offer to top the list so I truly believe Klaviyo will suit my e-store. I have just need to work hard to master it :)

Kerefeke

Awesome stats and analytics. Easy to implement. Very nice app. Will definitely recommend it.

Duskyblues

I am very surprised not a lot of Shopify users know about this email app - ITS THE BEST ONE WE'VE USED and we have used mailchimp, getresponse, infusionsoft and aweber - nothing comes close to klaviyo if your in the shopify ecommerce business - i hope to grow my business to new horizons with klaviyo

1like

Amazing app! It works great, and user experience is awesome. Don't hesitate to sign up! Highly recommended!

Shiny Designs

I've used several email apps and this is one of the best. Like most things it takes a little to get used to the interface, but its is easy to use and intuitive. The pre-built email flows are great!

Strictly Viral

Best Email Autoresponder for Ecomm. Period. Stop searching and sign up.

Sashka Co

Klaviyo is the leader in email marketing in our eyes. The layout, functionality are amazing. Thank you!

Thegoodelephant

Don't waste time with Mailchimp. If you want to do email marketing and you a Shopify store, Klaviyo is the only way to go! Yes, it is a bit more expensive at each tier than Mailchimp but with Klaviyo you truly get what you pay for!