Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Gents Bags

The best mailing app i've used

Techsmartwear

Incredibly impressed with Klaviyo. A must app for any online store.

Sunergetic

Amazing. Easy to use and allows you to setup multiple flows. Basically the whole app is already setup and you just have to plug in your content. Best email automation sequence out there.

Coba Wallet

At first the app is a little overwhelming with information. Once you sit down and read through everything you will understand how everything works. So far it is helping with our store.

Gingerproblems

I think I use Klaviyo for about 10% of what it can be used for and even at that level of usage, this is a must have. Very powerful and the automation is awesome.

Tamethebeast

No need for double opt, auto generated coupon if you go plus, the flow setup is a great way of approaching and managing an email list in an orderly, automated fashion. I did it. Preferably and easier than Mailchimp. Setup can be a bit more time consuming but ultimately pays off.

Ht Bakeware

I love this APP - Simple yet effective.
The customization could be a bit tricky.. took me awhile to find where everything was and how to change certain things but once you get it the hang of it...it is awesome!
Customer service has been amazing as well. I was able to speak directly with Charlie and when I had questions I emailed him which he answered within 24 hours!!
I am a startup so the free plan works great and it integrate with mailchimp very well.
The dashboard is easy to read...easy to install product feeds....great flows template that is given to you once you start..Thank you for making it so much easier for me Klaviyo!

Glacier Nutrition

Cough up the dough and get this instead of wasting your time with Mailchimp. You're an ecomm store, not a blogger. Serious money to be made.

Helenskinz Online Nz

Real good app, love it, easy and amazing results.

Black Velvet Sydney

Takes the hard work out of EDM marketing.