Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Confederate Outfitters

This app is awesome! Very professional, if you have an eCommerce website, this app is a must have!

Baznian

I have been marketing online for over 10 years. And I can honestly say without a doubt that Klaviyo is one of the best email marketing and client management systems I have ever used... Great Work.

The Truth About Baby Weight

I absolutely love this app! It makes everything seamless and so professional. Must have for shop owners!!

Blackartdepot

Klaviyo has worked very well for me and has allowed me to increase the revenue generated from my email marketing initiatives exponentially. The are also very helpful and very responsive whenever I have a questions about a feature or an issue that needs to be investigated or looked into. I highly recommend them!

The Future Kept

So far I have used the app to build templates for all my order confirmations and it worked great. I plan on using it more in the future over Mailchimp as the Automation it offers with Shopify is a lot more advanced. Being able to group customers better on purchase history etc one all set up will make our business way more efficient!

Got this app to help redesign my order confirmation emails primarily - did this really quickly and easily in a very short space of time. Feels like I've only touched the surface of what I could do with this - will have to spend a little more time to explore the possibilities. Very pleased with the results so far, so thank you !

Urban Expressions

If you're not using Klaviyo for your Shopify store, you should switch right away. The ease of interfacing with Shopify and the ability to combine products from your store in your email (for example, in the abandoned cart sequence/flow) makes a huge difference and is a feature that's not offered with traditional Auto Responders. Also, the support is fantastic. Neil rocks! I highly recommend it.

Zoomlite

Great app perfectly built for Shopify! It gives you a great insight into your customer base, allows you to send professional looking emails without any HTML knowledge and setup campaigns easily . Not to mention the support is fantastic.

Stellacarakasi

I've been using Klaviyo for over a year. I chose it because of the deep integration with Shopify. I can create lists or automation flows for people who have bought certain products or even people who have bought something blue in size small, or just people who viewed a certain product page.

The customer service has always been great and the development team has been continuously pumping out new features.

Go Iaso

Nice app. If you don't want a plain text email for abandoned carts, then this is the app for you. It lets you create your own template so you're not stuck with a stock version of any sort of notification email that makes the brand value look weak IMO.

Integration is easy, and they have some sort of automation wizard that guides you through most of the processes.

Customer service is really on point -- Another thing to really consider since most of the apps on shopify have poor customer service.

I'm trying to follow up with something negative as a closer but cannot think of anything lol. I need some coffee.

Great app for sure. 5/5.