Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Nitrotennis

Very easy to use... Hope it will increase sales!

Shopthefinest

Best app on Shopify!!! Awesome customer service! MUST GET!

Kawartha

An absolute no brainer for anyone starting a shopify store. There is no other app in the app store that will drive more sales than Klaviyo. Spend the time and set up the drip campaigns and collect the email address and you will increase your revenue, period.

Msscguitar

Excellent quality app. I really like the customization options and creating campaigns is easy. Still getting the hang of "flows" but so far so good. I haven't had to contact support yet (which is a good thing). One of the only things I'd like to see is being able to customize the pop up with a custom image. Other than that, very pleased thus far.

Alexandreanissa

Great app! Easy to use. Awesome customer service!

TerraSlate Paper

Best free app on Shopify. Setting up automated emails is an absolute lifesaver. We also really like the automated cart abandonment emails. They increase conversions and gently nudge customers to complete their checkout. Great work Klaviyo, we've recommended the app to several of our clients with Shopify stores.

GetBagUp

Every startup needs to effectively and efficiently automate its system to be successful. I never really expected this level of ease after trying several other email campaign managers. Klaviyo gives you campaign ideas, smooth automation, reliable service and great price rolled into one. My only draw back was when i called and i couldn't get someone right away, but they were able to easily resolve the problem when i emailed. So no harm done. If you want your e-commerce store to be successful, use Klaviyo.

Little Black Diamond

Great tool for email marketing. Best template editor for Shopify I've found yet, much easier to use than Mailchimp. A little pricey compared to other options, but easily pays for itself by making it faster and easier to build out campaigns.

Ever Rose

We've been using it at www.EverRose.com for a couple weeks now, and we really enjoy the integration with our existing contact lists along with the easy to use templates. We've experimented a bit with it, and it's very simple to set up, and the analytics are wonderful.

Greensbury Market - Affordable Organics

I have only been using this application for a few weeks, but so far it has been better then expected. It has all the same functionalities as mail chimp, plus much better reporting, better auto emails, and much better segmentation!

Highly suggest you give it a try.