Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Neomarcus

Just installed and got this:

Your account is disabled. More information.
Your account is under review by our Compliance Team. We're sorry for the delay - to make sure all senders have a great experience, we periodically review active accounts. You should hear from us within one business day.

Activeathletica

The interface is a big confusing blob of whatever.

I can't set up anything without it not working. Finding help is so hard, it is not funny.

It is also not funny losing money because I can't set up emails properly in this stupid interface.

Elivera

Difficult to understand, difficult to configure, non-paid payment system. A lot of useless Wicked

Pressurepowerwasher

Not responding - Its been over 2 days without hearing from staff. Waiting to hear from them is very difficult as there are pending emails - abandonment cart emails.

Easybagbungee

Hard to get a hold of the team. We have over 40 accounts on klaviyo and the messages are ignored constantly. They need to hire more to support their tool and software.

Account disabled/

Deals Ops

Could not get this thing to work. I even had my Shopify merchant success person attempt to get down to the bottom of why it was not integrating. She couldn't figure it out either.

I'm sure this works for others, but I have had more luck with the Conversio App for sending targetted emails, abandoned carts, etc.

Jasminewang

worst live support ever. I normally don't normally write reviews, but Klaviyo's customer support is so poor and it's just so not acceptable. We called, emailed many times to request help on integrating our online email form with Klaviyo. Patrick responded and said that "was going to hash that out on monday". Almost a month later, when we still could not use the email sign up contact form, we asked again, he totally forgot. We had to pull out all the past emails to proof that we did request and he did promise to help to solve the problem so that we could use start to use the email. If you have to argue with your customer support to get support; this is really hard, especially when your support totally denied it and we had to pull out our communication emails to proof that the issue is still there and we are still waiting.

Senvie

Way too expensive!!! They want to charge over $400 a month for some packages. That's highway robbery in my book. I'm gonna switch back to GetResponse which cost $120 a month with better service and features.

Balance Of Power Pac

I spent half a day getting everything dialed up to send emails then called their support because I was having trouble getting the email addresses into their system. They told me I could not send the emails that I wanted to send because I was importing them and there were some that didn't come from my shopify store (that came from our website's email sign-up form). Then I asked them if I could just send the shopify customer email addresses and they told me "no.".

This company is a complete and utter waste of time.

Mermaid Pillow Co

I run several stores on Shopify and I use Klaviyo for all of them.

Klaviyo makes it easy to setup "flows" and I love how easy it is to segment customers and visitors.

But Klaviyo's support response time is awful. While their representatives are knowledgeable and helpful, it takes 24-72 hours before I can get a reply to my emails. And there is no phone or chat support.

This really becomes a problem when you have a campaign needs to run the same day but something is not working correctly.

For instance, I'm using a "product data feed" in one of my campaigns which pulls through products from my store. I have it set so 3 products pull through in the email; however, only 2 products are pulling through. I started a support ticket with Klaviyo over a week ago. With 24-48 hours in between emails, it takes forever to get something resolved. In this case, they simply quit responding last Thursday.

I'm switching back to MailChimp due to the support issues. It's too bad really, because Klaviyo is so much better on so many levels.