Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Merakihair

Such a powerful tool, makes following up with customers a breeze! My go-to app for my stores!

Sexyrealsexdolls

Amazing tool! it helps in conversions! we love it

Shreddtech

Excellent! The best email marketing app I have used thus far. Lots of functionality and delivers value from the onset, provided of course that You put in the required effort.. Thanks a lot team Klaviyo!

Bouledogue Avenue

This app is awesome. The best eMail Marketing software for eCommerce, period.

Mxlgbr

Very useful and easy to use. Great work!

A Whiff Of This

This is absolutely the best tool for my store. I am a very small start-up retail e-commerce and this helped me get my email marketing and customer service process in order. It is very easy to use and my customers love the templates. I love the fact that price for use grows with your business. Great way to retain customers. Keep up the good work.

Squat Erella

Nothing but LOVE for this app!

It's free and it helps me to send amazing email templates, automatised emails and so much more! So glad I've found this!

The biggest PLUS of this app are the abandoned cart emails!

Thanks!

Mimijumi

Love, love, LOVE!

+ Extremely easy to use.
+ It pulls your customer list directly from Shopify. Every other email tool we've looked into forces you to use a third-party app to automatically upload your customers into your email lists.
+ They help you get started with really nice templates and campaign flows.
+ Nice customer service representatives.
+ We were able to connect our existing email tool to our Klaviyo account, and it pulled over and sorted all of our existing contacts for us.
+ Awesome analytics data!

- Cost is a little higher than we want to spend on an email tool, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Coffee Canopy

We use this app at www.coffeecanopy.com. This is by far the best e-mail app we've come across. And the best part is that it's 100% free for contacts under 250 email addresses.

This app is feature rich and better than any other free e-mail app by far. Our favorite part is that you can setup flows so that e-mails are automatically sent out based on the parameters you setup. Klaviyo does a great job pre-loading these e-mails and then you can just tailor them to your needs.

We definitely recommend this app to everyone!!!

Crescent Cover

Have not yet had too much experience with this app but after spending hours researching and trying out different solutions, Klaviyo seemed to be the right choice for me. Awesome templates for customer emails and extremely easy to use. I highly recommend this app to all.