Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Warriorcoffee.com

After using Klaviyo for less than a week, everything looks good to succeed. We have automations, campaigns and integrations done.

Brydge Keyboards

Klavviyo is nothing but class. Within 24 hours of implementing it we saw a significant increase in sales from the sales performance we were getting from our previous platform.

If you're wanting to extract value out of your customers and get a higher CLV then this is the solution for you.

The team are brilliant, incredibly thoughtful and helpful.

Jack Of All Trades Clothing

great app, really love how it links with my shopify store and how I can track the success of each e-blast I send. I also love the list segments.

PureChimp

You know when you just use an app and you fall in love with it. This is happening right now.

A fantastic app that gives you all the analytics you need from e-mails you sent out.

We are using Auto emails to recover customers that have not purchased in 3 months, offer discount to customers who purchased a sample but not a full product, recover abandoned carts. But this is real flexible and you could set up auto emails for anything and give the system rules.

9/10, we need to use it for a month or so to award it 10/10

Brickell Men's Products

As someone else said, "Mailchimp is for sending newsletters, Klaviyo is for making money". This is an amazing app that has huge revenue potential for your business. It's relatively easy to set up (it's very powerful, so there is a learning curve), but their support are very eager to help you out. In a nutshell, for every action someone takes on your website, you can send them a personalized email relating to that action to either strengthen your relationship with that customer or generate more revenue from them. I don't think any Shopify store owner can afford not to use even the basic features of this app.

CogniTea

Handsdown the best ecommerce app on shopify. It makes segmenting customers based on all shopify data easy. Very customizable. Ed and the team offer great support too! Highly recommended to improve customer experience and email marketing ROI. 5 stars

Tortuga Backpacks

Mailchimp is for sending emails. Klaviyo is for making money.

We've automated all of our autoresponders and abandoned cart emails to Klaviyo and are very happy with the results. Their tools are very powerful and their support is top notch.

Band-Brand - Custom Band Merch - Buy & Sell Direct

First of all, the level of personal support you get from these guys is second to none. Ed and his team are fast to respond to any questions you may have.
Klaviyo is an essential tool for all shop owners. The ease of use when putting together an email campaign, or building out your list of customers and contacts is extremely user friendly.
I highly recommend Klaviyo! 5/5 all the way!

AFR Clothing

I help manage eCommerce campaigns for hundreds of companies. Klaviyo is an essential tool for our business.

Simplifying the process for mitigating shopping cart abandonment and increasing sales 10-25% for each company it's no wonder we are experiencing phenomenal reviews.

-Luiz Centenaro | eCommerce Cosmos

Buiced Liquid Multivitamin

First and foremost, I have to commend Ed on his personal follow up and the way he goes about it, it is excellent and 100% shows the integrity of the company. Secondly, there free service where they allow you to make your emailer's look GREAT, is amazing. That really made life easy for me, and allowed me to make a much better impression with my customers due to the ability to create simply HTML emailers. I am in the process of testing out their other stuff, as right now from a Newsletter standpoint I am pretty happy with Chimpified and the Mailchimp system, but definitely excited to see how their service can help my business when it comes to these:

- Best in class abandoned cart follow-ups that show items in cart
- Send automated order follow-ups weeks and months after purchase to keep customers returning
- Easily add sign-up pop-ups on your site to collect new emails