Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

4 Girlz

Great App but the support is one of the worst I have ever experienced, dropping it asap and I would NOT recommend this to anyone unless they fix their support, GOOD LUCK IF YOU TRY THEM !!

Local Legends Apparel

Terrible. I went through all the work of setting it up, uploading my subscribers, and writing my mailout - and it didn't send, told me it was being reviewed and would take at least 24 hours, and disabled my account. The event I was promoting ends tomorrow, this is garbage.

Lexinoelbeauty Com

Trying to do something as simple as send a email campaign to everyone on my mailing list for black friday is a nightmare. The system wants you to chose a group for your campaign that does't allow for EVERYONE. Running a business only allows you to allocate so much time to try and figure out a app. This app may have merits but it makes it very hard to do a very simple thing.

Oh La Lari Llc

I'm very upset, I spent hours creating emails for my customers and they are not sending. Some send and some don't send. I just realized now they have not been sending for 2 months. Very Very Upset!

Neomarcus

Just installed and got this:

Your account is disabled. More information.
Your account is under review by our Compliance Team. We're sorry for the delay - to make sure all senders have a great experience, we periodically review active accounts. You should hear from us within one business day.

Activeathletica

The interface is a big confusing blob of whatever.

I can't set up anything without it not working. Finding help is so hard, it is not funny.

It is also not funny losing money because I can't set up emails properly in this stupid interface.

Elivera

Difficult to understand, difficult to configure, non-paid payment system. A lot of useless Wicked

Pressurepowerwasher

Not responding - Its been over 2 days without hearing from staff. Waiting to hear from them is very difficult as there are pending emails - abandonment cart emails.

Easybagbungee

Hard to get a hold of the team. We have over 40 accounts on klaviyo and the messages are ignored constantly. They need to hire more to support their tool and software.

Account disabled/

Deals Ops

Could not get this thing to work. I even had my Shopify merchant success person attempt to get down to the bottom of why it was not integrating. She couldn't figure it out either.

I'm sure this works for others, but I have had more luck with the Conversio App for sending targetted emails, abandoned carts, etc.