Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Jasminewang

worst live support ever. I normally don't normally write reviews, but Klaviyo's customer support is so poor and it's just so not acceptable. We called, emailed many times to request help on integrating our online email form with Klaviyo. Patrick responded and said that "was going to hash that out on monday". Almost a month later, when we still could not use the email sign up contact form, we asked again, he totally forgot. We had to pull out all the past emails to proof that we did request and he did promise to help to solve the problem so that we could use start to use the email. If you have to argue with your customer support to get support; this is really hard, especially when your support totally denied it and we had to pull out our communication emails to proof that the issue is still there and we are still waiting.

Senvie

Way too expensive!!! They want to charge over $400 a month for some packages. That's highway robbery in my book. I'm gonna switch back to GetResponse which cost $120 a month with better service and features.

Balance Of Power Pac

I spent half a day getting everything dialed up to send emails then called their support because I was having trouble getting the email addresses into their system. They told me I could not send the emails that I wanted to send because I was importing them and there were some that didn't come from my shopify store (that came from our website's email sign-up form). Then I asked them if I could just send the shopify customer email addresses and they told me "no.".

This company is a complete and utter waste of time.

Mermaid Pillow Co

I run several stores on Shopify and I use Klaviyo for all of them.

Klaviyo makes it easy to setup "flows" and I love how easy it is to segment customers and visitors.

But Klaviyo's support response time is awful. While their representatives are knowledgeable and helpful, it takes 24-72 hours before I can get a reply to my emails. And there is no phone or chat support.

This really becomes a problem when you have a campaign needs to run the same day but something is not working correctly.

For instance, I'm using a "product data feed" in one of my campaigns which pulls through products from my store. I have it set so 3 products pull through in the email; however, only 2 products are pulling through. I started a support ticket with Klaviyo over a week ago. With 24-48 hours in between emails, it takes forever to get something resolved. In this case, they simply quit responding last Thursday.

I'm switching back to MailChimp due to the support issues. It's too bad really, because Klaviyo is so much better on so many levels.

Yourgreatfinds

After having a difficult time installing this app, I finally got it installed. I sent out three emails. None of them had the remarketing they were supposed to have but they are pretty. I must have inserted the snippet into liquid incorrectly. I also could not get Klaviyo to integrate with my theme by Pixel Union. I could not get my home page newsletter sign up form to work as Pixel Union does not support Klaviyo. I asked Klaviyo for help via email and the response what that I need an account with Klaviyo to get help! So, I canceled my account and deleted the app. Going back to Mailchimp. All I needed was some help people. I am not going to pay these huge prices and only get part of a service. Really disappointed that I wasted so much time installing this app only to not have it work well and not have the support and help from Kalviyo that I needed.

Neptune Wild

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, VERY UNSATISFIED, DELAYED EMAIL RESPONSE, INCOMPETENT STAFF! I'm going to uninstall and go to Rare.io.
I requested a Demo and was denied because they don't have enough staffing on hands.

Their Newsletter subscription codes has a glitch when I tested it. I emailed them 7 times since April 18 and today is April 23 and have provided them my password to my website and it's still is not fixed.

I gave them clear descriptions and step by step on each defect and also provided screenshots and they kept on saying that it looks like 3 members were added. If their tech support were to read each codes line by line then they would see where the flaws were. I'm an 8 years Senior Java Developer and tested it thoroughly.

Casebuddy

Same Problem with support. Need a filter based on tagged orders not customers. Not very helpful.

Foxwill Inc

I am struggling to get any sort of help or responses from customer service. They are unwilling to help me resolve issues that I thought would be very easy. I am very disappointed and am looking for an app that wants to help their customers.

Vital Multis

I am guessing these 96 glowing reviews are small business looking for a comparable mailing system like Mail chimp, and if so - it's fine but I am also guessing that nothing went wrong and they didn't actually have to deal with Klaviyo in a 'service' area.

I did and I can (and will explain) that hands down - I would opt for Mailchimp, Constant Contact or just about ANY other system.

Last week, after several e-mails from Klaviyo, I responded to their sales department and explained that we have multiple channels of e-mails (Opt in Mailing Lists, Collegues and also a purchase list). I was crystal clear about the purchased list knowing full well that these 'retail' e-mailers don't always allow it.

I was advise to setup a call with Pete who again reassured me that the list was not a problem at all and of course, any problems, issues - he'd be there to offer support.

We are a vitamin company and have/had been preparing this launch for weeks. I am also a seasoned marketer (you'll understand why I mention that later) and we had several test applications in place (social media, A/B/C split campaigns, YouTube, Launch Squeeze Pages) all for a purpose - to determine and pinpoint the pulse of the business.

E-mail was a significant part (3 different campaigns going out to three different lists - one being the paid list).

Now, I spent the last week on and off designing, testing on different devices, setting up all their flow responses (which by the way - is readily available in Shopify and you don't have to pay for it!).

Anyway - I spent a fair amount of time, probably 10 hours or so in the last week to ensure everything ran smoothly come launch day.

First e-mail (how funny that it was actually the paid list) goes out without any fanfare but here's where the fun starts.

I go to send to our actual client list and I am being asked for to confirm that this wasn't a purchased list. Being honest (which let's face it I could have lied as I KNOW many do) I say, one was and I was told that was fine.

I am getting frustrated as no other campaign will launch so I connect with Pete on Skype, calls me back and says 'no problem, I'll get it sorted for you, and call you back". (Pete went MIA just shortly after and now I know why).

About 45 minutes later, I get an e-mail from Rachel who simply says 'Sorry for the misunderstanding, you can't use paid lists. Let us know if you need anything."

What, ah NO - you didn't get off that easy (this is after they have taken $245 USD from my client.

I tell her that I have NO liability in this, had done my due diligence and thier options were limited, Refund my money immediately and reimburse the client ($300) partially for the complete and utter waste of time.

She responds (does not address refunding my money at all) and says sorry, maybe the 'tech team can check the list', then she goes silent.

No clue how they do their business but launch means everyone is busy and there is no time to have support people going MIA.

An hour and a half goes by and I respond again, 1. Refund the money and 2. Reimburse for expenses due to their mistake (not mine)

I get a very rude, ubrupt e-mail from Ed telling me It was my fault for not reading the terms of service!

Ah, yeah NO - I specifically setup a conference call to address this and had the 'yes, it's fine in writing' this isn't on me and I suggested he take his attitude out on those that were at fault and address the situation at hand.

At this time, he also mentions the list had 'unsubscribes and spam reports'. I go into their software and I see 2 (yes, 2 unsubscribes on a list of 3800). NO where do I see why they have unsubscribed (mailchimp gives detailed lists and makes seeing that far far easier) so I ask him to show me where exactly I am to see these 'abuse' reports or unsubscribes because I am only seeing 2!.

He goes MIA too!!

About an hour later, I then get an e-mail from Andrew (Co-founder) telling ME about e-mails (why they don't do paid, and how he'd show ME how to market if I wanted).

Wow, so you're own team can't even handle basic service questions (asked upfront) and your support team doesn't address any actual issue or question (other than to regurgitate script) and I am suppose to take him up on his offer because well, he's operation is running smoothly.

Again, NO - He has no clue what we have in place nor is it any of his business. To suggest he can 'show me the light', is condescending and again just pushing the blame on me, rather than a hey 'We messed up big here, we are sorry - what can we do' OR " yes, we'll compensate you for OUR mistake' and if you'd like some direction, we're happy to help - we want to make things right.

So, yes - it's great that it integrates with Shopify however

1. It's very pricey if you grow at all ($ 275 for 4-7K lists)

2. The dashboard may appear to have everything but really start digging - analytic are better with Mailchimp (and mail-chimp is far less - $50 for lists up to 5K)

3. The preset e-mails are readily available in shopify - you can design in any html (mailchimp) and copy/paste to shopify for personalized/graphic e-mails at a third of the price.

4. Business 101 - Rave reviews are great but the real look at service is how a company handles an issue because you can say you don't have any or you're not using a paid list - but should something arise, you'll find out very quickly that service is not the top priority here.

5. Zero respect for their clients. Had they had any, today would have played very differently. They apparently think my time should be unpaid or the client should just 'pay me' because they screwed up.

6. Again, no clue as to the work that goes into a company launch or the setback that they were responsible for in terms of execution.

And yes, I am crabby today but you're a business owner think about, you do your homework - you specifically talk to individuals, you plan/schedule/test and have dozens of other items on the go. The day of launch arrives and then (and only then) are you told 'sorry, we can't help you'.

Apologies all were 'sorry BUT, not one genuine we messed up BIG here..

Fehez Com

worst customer support. They dont even bother to reply to your request and if you will be facing any problem then that is only your problem , they dont care and they throw everything on shopify , that ask them even if the problem is from their end.That dont even know about their codes.

worst app dont use it , you will loose money instead of making from them as they claim because they dont have proper docs to train you and no support at all,

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next