Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Amurrosee

a waste of time I will not recommend ever! after I worked on all the emails and they were LiVE next day when I logged NOTHIS WAS there how is this possible? and support? no support !

Ovcio

Advantage: easily integrate with Shopify.
Disadvantages:
1. This app is way more expensive than other marketing automation apps.
2. The app will send the "Subscription confirmation" email instead of the emails you configured to send. If you wanna disable the "Confirmation" option, you have to upgrade. And there is no information about this which wasted tons of my time to investigate my email marketing problem.

Really Awesome Stuff

Klaviyo is arguably the most advanced email marketing tool for shopify owners. However, it is not perfect. Actually, far from it. It is incredibly buggy and "lazy". For example, when you update an email in a flow (automation), you cannot back-propagate previous customers if you have used dynamic discount code in the flow. Solution? The tech support told me to "remove the code, back-propagate and the re-insert the code". So this expensive software cannot automate such a tedious, non-high-intelligence-required but error-prone-if-done-by-human action?! This is the most incredibly lazy piece of software! And this is only one out of many examples. But until competitors catch up in functionality, I'm stuck with it. *hint hint, competitors, hurry up!

Dream A Pillow

I tried to upgrade my account to allow a list of over 2000 subscribers. They charged me $125 and did not upgrade my account at all!

Ms Soignée

Used to be good but now the emails they sent out during my campaigns keep getting bounced for no good reason - one of which is my personal email and another my friend’s email. Tried to send a campaign just to my email add and I don’t receive it at all. And no it’s not in my junk box either. Ridiculous if that’s the primary function of this app.

fitnesslvg

THE WORTH APP I NEVER SEEN.jzdfnuazfbuazbfiazbfuzfbuzbfuiazvbfuybaefuibefuibeayubefyubefope,fo,efeog,e,goze,g

Waikeree

Just got this app and was looking forward to setting it up.
About 30 minutes in I get this: "Your account is disabled".
They'll get back to me within 1 business day.

What? Why? The hell did I do wrong? How am I supposed to evaluate your product when you literally ban me within the hour of using it?

Hell of a first impression lemme tell you that.

The Faddi

I spent hours setting up my account and creating a campaign only to have my account disabled the moment I tried to use it. I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Complete waste of time!

New Mexican Funny Shirts

Isn't Working this App! The worst ever... And they don't have any support!! :@

Prickly Cactus Jewels

complicated to use/set up and i couldnt easily get emails to send. also help/support desk does not reply to my requests for help. trying another app for better, easier use and greater support desk.