Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Loopy Mango

I had high hopes but am very disappointed. I really hate Mailchimp and I needed something much better. When I first talked to Klaviyo (before I paid $400 fee) they were super nice, friendly and helpful. As soon as I paid my rep (Kaleigh) forgot to send me an invite to a conference call and didn't even schedule me in. I was sitting there like an idiot trying to get a hold of her because my entire schedule that day (a very busy day) revolved around that phone call. Finally she got on the phone and was rude and passive aggressive throughout that entire call and just tried to get rid of me because she double booked other calls. I almost canceled my subscription at that point. They gave me a different rep (Alex) who actually was quite amazing - so helpful, knowledgeable, super friendly, hard to believe both people work for the same company. So I made a mistake of not canceling my subscription. Today I was trying to create my first campaign and already ran into issues. I don't like to use the word ugly but I can't find anything else to describe their email templates. Just hideous. Even mailchimp was better. Very disappointing. I tried talking on their chat support (because even for $400 a month you don't get to talk to them on the phone) and Sammy - the person who was helping me was apparently from team Kaleigh - another passive aggressive jerk. I am going to speak to Omnisend today about switching because I have just had it with these guys. Which is too bad because I think they have a lot of good features (automation, segmentation, etc. etc.) and they have at least one competent product specialist (Alex) but in general UI is not that great and I don't see why I need to pay so much money just to have someone be so rude to me. I can get it for free.

Reluxeliving

Has some great features. But when you go to customize and create beautiful email templates. The emails are received as junk/spam. I tested out many templates/themes and it's a hit or miss. Some go to inbox others don't. It drove me crazy trying to figure out a way to make beautiful engaging emails that land in the inbox. Also if using a free subscription you can't get customer support, that's only for paid plans. - Another negative. Moving to Conversio

peoplesprideshoes

My very first campaign was cancelled for no reason when I strategically planned the mailing on a specific date and time. So I lost a week on " in review" campaign that was never explained to why it was in review in the first place.

Artavera

I've been working with this app and find it to be confusing and hard to use. It doesn't update the list properly. I will be deleting the app because I'm frustrated with trying to get it to work. Also, support sucks.

Akidere Co.

I enjoyed working with the UI, and the app made it easy to put together an email. The big issue I have is the "periodic review" with their "compliance team". I had just opened my shop to be timed with an opening email to my subscribers, including their discount codes, and Klaviyo disabled my account the moment I confirmed sending my campaign, cancelling my email campaign and making my grand opening less than what it should have been.

doxnation

I Installed the app due to the good reviews it had, but it started giving me problems since the 4th week, I talked to a customer agent and I spent literally 3 hours within a week sending her emails and her just giving me useless articles, my problem was related to the code, apparently klaviyo had some code problem so I got in a call with an agent and I shared screen, we tried and he didn't solve the problem, all he said is, you need to delete all the klaviyo code, yes manually, and now my newsletter when someone puts something will redirect to klaviyo saying there was a problem, I'm so disappointed, frustrated and honestly angry with this app and the customer service.
All right, apparently i cant make 1 star reviews, it wont let me submitt so i have to put 2..

Luxorlinens

Good tool, but lacks customer support for the price we are paying. Other tool offer similar features and much better support

Titanparacord

App functionality is good. But support is poor. This app is causing the layout of other elements on the page brought in by another app to break. Tier 2 support only pointed me to the existing documentation that I had already read. In the end, they were not willing to dig deeper into the issue by looking at the code on the site. Their final response/resolution was:

"Unfortunately if the Javascript from the Klaviyo form is breaking the carousel behavior of the Instagram feed, the only workaround would be to use a Shopify form instead of a Klaviyo form. It's not clear what part of the Klaviyo Javascript is causing this, as it's just loading standard jQuery, form validation, and instructions for how the form data gets submitted."

Droneselfie

Very unreliable and there is no support. Having a hard time with this email tool. The account is not working. Very difficult to communicate with the team. The response time is very slow.

Legomug

Team hard to get a hold off. Not responsive. The account was disabled. Need to reactive it.

Previous 1