Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Techno-connecté

Really not user-friendly. Really hard to really difficult to use, to modify and to get what you really want in terms of text editing. The fonts are changing and difficult to standardize. I hope there will be some improvement for the text editing.

July 19, 2021

Thanks for this feedback. Our team should be following up with you soon to get more details if you're willing to share. Thanks for helping making Klaviyo better!

V. H. Hess

Overall it appears to integrate with Shopify just fine, however, I am disappointed that Klaviyo doesn't have an app to manage direct SMS communication or at least see SMS metrics + SMS Conversations on the go via an Android or iPhone app. Why let us port in a toll-free 888 number if we can only use a desktop web browser to manage SMS conversations? Please make an app, even if lightweight, to manage SMS messages on the go so I don't have to look at 20 emails to manage messages, and get MORE email as I respond to customer messages via SMS. My primary support is through SMS, and Klaviyo does not currently appear to be SMS-friendly for SMS Chat support. This review would be 5-star if I can manage my SMS customer support on the go. Not sure if I really wish to do the LOA to port another number to Klaviyo and maybe just stick with SimpleTexting.com instead for my SMS Customer Support. Search my store name on Google. Using Shopify chat features instead of Klavyio for now. PS if Shopify adds the ability to port in numbers for SMS Chat support, I'm dropping SimpleTexting and Klaviyo immediately. On an ending positive note, email templates are pretty nice, but I'm very disappointed with the lack of SMS chat features.

July 19, 2021

Wow thanks so much for this in-depth feedback. We really appreciate it. Our team should be in touch soon to learn more if you're up for spending a little time with us. Thanks in advance!

Lockibly Locks

Good app but really expensive. There area cheaper options out there. Even Mailchimp is significantly less expensive.

Shiny SkinCo

Good job on changing the install settings, now I can't install it for some reason, had no problem 1 year ago. But I guess you just don't need new customers.

NeckTechUK (Hellespont Technologies Limited)

Constantly disconnects - have had to redo my entire account about 5 times now. However - when it works, it works.

Straight Shooter Coffee

As much as they try to make it sound easy...Klaviyo is not easy unless you are an EXPERT. I am not. Support will not provide support unless you pay them. Their videos are not helpful to me. Seems to me that they would assist as much as possible to get you to the level of meeting the must pay. If it were my business with a free level that required payment once a store reached a certain level, I would bust my butt to help that store get to that level.

THE BEST PROMO

Good morning I have sent several emails to Klaviyo support for several days, but I have not received answers and solutions. My problem is when I include a product block to my email template, and the product image is not visible. These products are active and published in my store, everything works perfectly, the link and the product information, but the images of the products are not seen in the emails, I have looked for solutions in the klaviyo community and I have written in the post, I have sent emails to klaviyo but without success, no responses from Klaviyo. I need a solution please and if a script is missing tell me and I will install it, help me. I have added feeds from my catalog to klaviyo, and these are uploaded in klaviyo, but no images appear. Help me, I've been writing since last week.

The Steeping Room

Incredibly over complicated. The sales guy makes it seem super great, but only if you have someone on staff to take all the tutorials and figure out how it all works together.

Hydroponique

I am phasing Klaviyo out of my stores because it significantly slows them down, hurting SEO, and cancelation requires an email, the address for which they do not share on their site.

Healthy Sock Shop

Klaviyo is a good email integration app which I still use however, the support is very, very slow which doesn't help when you need to get things done.

Previous 1 3 4