Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

NeckTechUK (Hellespont Technologies Limited)

Constantly disconnects - have had to redo my entire account about 5 times now. However - when it works, it works.

Straight Shooter Coffee

As much as they try to make it sound easy...Klaviyo is not easy unless you are an EXPERT. I am not. Support will not provide support unless you pay them. Their videos are not helpful to me. Seems to me that they would assist as much as possible to get you to the level of meeting the must pay. If it were my business with a free level that required payment once a store reached a certain level, I would bust my butt to help that store get to that level.

THE BEST PROMO

Good morning I have sent several emails to Klaviyo support for several days, but I have not received answers and solutions. My problem is when I include a product block to my email template, and the product image is not visible. These products are active and published in my store, everything works perfectly, the link and the product information, but the images of the products are not seen in the emails, I have looked for solutions in the klaviyo community and I have written in the post, I have sent emails to klaviyo but without success, no responses from Klaviyo. I need a solution please and if a script is missing tell me and I will install it, help me. I have added feeds from my catalog to klaviyo, and these are uploaded in klaviyo, but no images appear. Help me, I've been writing since last week.

The Steeping Room

Incredibly over complicated. The sales guy makes it seem super great, but only if you have someone on staff to take all the tutorials and figure out how it all works together.

Hydroponique

I am phasing Klaviyo out of my stores because it significantly slows them down, hurting SEO, and cancelation requires an email, the address for which they do not share on their site.

Healthy Sock Shop

Klaviyo is a good email integration app which I still use however, the support is very, very slow which doesn't help when you need to get things done.

Nyteez

This is a great platform, but not if you have Amazon and Ebay integrated with your Shopify account. We can't market to those customers so there should be a way to adjust sync setting to not import them into Klaviyo, but there isn't and when you get over 100 Ebay and Amazon orders a week, those useless profiles either take too much time to suppress or cost you a lot of money as Klaviyo charges you based on how many profiles get imported into your account.

The Healing Heart

Great email service, very easy to use, and is one if not the best I believe for automation and flows however their customer service needs to be looked at. For a company of this size and the price there asking, live chat should be available to paying customers 24/7 to include customers outside the US. I hope someone from management can view this review and take it into consideration

Pangolin Store

We were using this app for a month and the setup for re-targeting emails was easy enough and it seemed to be working, but was surprised to sign into the app today after a couple days of not signing into it only to find that it had completely disconnected sometime in the last couple of days (so our potential customers weren't sent emails), so I have the option to set it all up again and hope it doesn't happen again, or go with a different app..I think we all know which is the safer choice. But using the app at least was a good enough experience up until that point.

Shredded Dimension

i love this app but damn there customer service sucks so bad... tried contacting customer service because i forgot my password, but never got back to me. i tried reseting my password where you log in and never even work its like it was broken i couldnt even make a new account i dont know what happen but i was satisfied with that for sure

Previous 1 3 4