Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS | Reviews

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Bidetlity

Unfortunately, not a good introduction on Klaviyo's part and support is slow to respond, if at all. Too bad! The Shopify integration does not work either. Support says everything is set up correctly but when I want to create a campaign, I have to manually export the contacts from Shopify and import them into Klaviyo. So what is the point of installing a Klaviyo app?

November 1, 2021

Hi Markus, thank you for sharing your experience and questions. I'm going to connect you with a team member who will address the confusion about our integration. They will provide you with some extra guidance and answer any questions you have. We are so excited to have you on Klaviyo!

CLiiNK

Klaviyo is full of bugs. For instance, their default email preferences update does not display the current selections of the user. When I reported this to customer support, they insisted that this was not a bug at all but rather an enhancement request. Insane! I then discovered on my own that Klaviyo allows you to create your own email preferences page, but as they explicitly say, they offer no support for it, you are on your own. After struggling on my own I got it working, only to then realize that this page is only HTTP and insecure. So I spent a day figuring out some clever workarounds to solve this but then another bug has now crashed this feature completely. I am stuck waiting until tomorrow when customer support chat is available again to fix this. Email support autoreply tells me to expect to wait 48 hours. This is just one of at least half a dozen bugs I've encountered, each of which cost me days of work to find workarounds on my own. Customer support chat can go four days in a row without being available due to maintenance overlapping with the weekend. FOUR DAYS!!! When customer support chat is down for maintenance, there is no prior warning or current alert when you try to use it. It is just greyed out for no apparent reason. When this first happened to me, I wasted an hour trying to figure that out before giving up and switching to email support. The only reason I don't totally regret picking Klaviyo is I suppose other platforms could be worse or have their own set of issues. If you like frustration, you will love Klaviyo.

October 31, 2021

Hi Scott, we're sorry you've encountered these roadblocks upon setting up. Our goal is to provide prompt service to all customers and appreciate your patience as we work through a busy time of the year. A Support representative will reach out to you shortly to answer your questions.

Gospel Musicians

The app is fine and generally works fine, but Klaviyo’s support is absolutely terrible. They do all they can to get out of actually providing support. I have an issue with the Browser Abandonment and no help at all. It’s been like this since I started with them. The support is the worse ever.

August 30, 2021

Hey Jamal! Sorry to hear you're frustrated. We'd love to get that Browse Abandon problem solved for you. Our team will be in touch very soon.

Techno-connecté

Really not user-friendly. Really hard to really difficult to use, to modify and to get what you really want in terms of text editing. The fonts are changing and difficult to standardize. I hope there will be some improvement for the text editing.

July 19, 2021

Thanks for this feedback. Our team should be following up with you soon to get more details if you're willing to share. Thanks for helping making Klaviyo better!

V. H. Hess

Overall it appears to integrate with Shopify just fine, however, I am disappointed that Klaviyo doesn't have an app to manage direct SMS communication or at least see SMS metrics + SMS Conversations on the go via an Android or iPhone app. Why let us port in a toll-free 888 number if we can only use a desktop web browser to manage SMS conversations? Please make an app, even if lightweight, to manage SMS messages on the go so I don't have to look at 20 emails to manage messages, and get MORE email as I respond to customer messages via SMS. My primary support is through SMS, and Klaviyo does not currently appear to be SMS-friendly for SMS Chat support. This review would be 5-star if I can manage my SMS customer support on the go. Not sure if I really wish to do the LOA to port another number to Klaviyo and maybe just stick with SimpleTexting.com instead for my SMS Customer Support. Search my store name on Google. Using Shopify chat features instead of Klavyio for now. PS if Shopify adds the ability to port in numbers for SMS Chat support, I'm dropping SimpleTexting and Klaviyo immediately. On an ending positive note, email templates are pretty nice, but I'm very disappointed with the lack of SMS chat features.

July 19, 2021

Wow thanks so much for this in-depth feedback. We really appreciate it. Our team should be in touch soon to learn more if you're up for spending a little time with us. Thanks in advance!

Lockibly Locks

Good app but really expensive. There area cheaper options out there. Even Mailchimp is significantly less expensive.

Shiny SkinCo

Good job on changing the install settings, now I can't install it for some reason, had no problem 1 year ago. But I guess you just don't need new customers.

NeckTechUK (Hellespont Technologies Limited)

Constantly disconnects - have had to redo my entire account about 5 times now. However - when it works, it works.

Straight Shooter Coffee

As much as they try to make it sound easy...Klaviyo is not easy unless you are an EXPERT. I am not. Support will not provide support unless you pay them. Their videos are not helpful to me. Seems to me that they would assist as much as possible to get you to the level of meeting the must pay. If it were my business with a free level that required payment once a store reached a certain level, I would bust my butt to help that store get to that level.

THE BEST PROMO

Good morning I have sent several emails to Klaviyo support for several days, but I have not received answers and solutions. My problem is when I include a product block to my email template, and the product image is not visible. These products are active and published in my store, everything works perfectly, the link and the product information, but the images of the products are not seen in the emails, I have looked for solutions in the klaviyo community and I have written in the post, I have sent emails to klaviyo but without success, no responses from Klaviyo. I need a solution please and if a script is missing tell me and I will install it, help me. I have added feeds from my catalog to klaviyo, and these are uploaded in klaviyo, but no images appear. Help me, I've been writing since last week.

Previous 1 3 4