Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

Sell on Amazon, Bol, eBay, Wish & more - product/order sync

From $24/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TheDesignerBox

Raul helped me massively with my initial set-up and I look forward to working with Koongo going forwards. Thank you!

ALOHAS

Location Spain

App that works pretty fine. They really help making every development necessary on their side to optimise the connection between brand-marketplace as much as possible.

Svetlodesign.sk

Location Czechia

We use the application on our two websites and we are very satisfied. Everything works as it should, clear interface and very fast and helpful support. I recommend.

ieniemieniepartys

Location Netherlands

Bad communication!! this is the only app for beslist.nl , so i have no choice, but liveapp does not work, and system is very complicated, and you must activate everything your selve. Respons is very late only by mail. We mentioned last week that we monday must go active /live, no reaction alle monday, send a message...and again 11,17 and still no response. We need info about FTP , we can not upload the feed and go live. Cost us money!

Lapi Retail

Location Bulgaria

We used this app to connect Amazon, idealo.de with our shopify store and it's really great and super robust! You can easily create any custom fields you want and basically change the feeds to your exact needs. Saves a lot of time and money for stores with large catalogues. Their support is quite helpful too.

Allbuy

Location Denmark

Best feed app in the game. Very responsive customer service, and Raul will help you customize everything that is possible within Koongo (Almost everything is possible). We have been using for multiple webshops, and everything is running really good, when you get to know the app. Highly suggest compared to other alternatives, that will cause you trouble and long respons times.

Be & Care

Very useful tool, although a little complex and laborious. Once its potential is known with practice, it makes everyday life much easier. Used to its fullest, it's spectacular. Support is also very helpful and enlightening.

One Block Down

Great app! and the support is even better, I had a problem and they support me step by step, a big thank you goes to Carlos Angulo and the team.
Thank you so much guys.

ZenXstore

Location Netherlands

AMAZINNGGGGG after loosing a lot of money on Channable (they even blocked me without any reason and ended up loosing sales) and all other difficult platforms, finally found this great tool. Very friendly and helpful staff!

European Max Store

Super application! Dès qu'il y a une erreur, le support est réactif! Personnalisation en fonction des besoins. SAV au top réactif et professionnel!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8