Koongo ‑ Feed Marketing Tool

Koongo ‑ Feed Marketing Tool

by Koongo

Connect your store to marketplaces or comparison sites

fast4free

Very good app. And the support is very helpfull and quick! unlike the marketplace's staff i am working on......

152Store

very good and helpful, I'm using for so many website. everything is working fine. Automatic upload very useful.

LuxuryBoutik

Koongo app easily creates feeds from shopify with accurate categorization/mapping to your channel(s) of choice. It is very easy to use with timely support if needed.

National ProAV

I really don't know what I would do without this APP. this app deserve 10 starts not just 5. that app is a must you would be crazy not to get this app. love it and made in heaven.

Fiesta4you

Koongo allowed my business the grow exponentially.

The support is second to none and simply freaking amazing!
Pricing is lower than any competitor and the system works perfectly.
I can safely say that because of the service Koongo provided i am now running a succesfull business selling on multiple marketplaces.

A million thanks!

Worldsuperstore

Stuck to Koongo as one of the oldest customers because the App is fit for purpose, very reliable and backed with prompt customer service. It is highly recommended for sellers on single and multiple platforms as it features lots of popular channels.
Highly recommended.

Myxlshop

very very accurate customer service.
Some connection was not set uip corretly by us but they helped us really really good!

Trendday Sw

Good app, good service and great features.

S Medio

I use this app for six months now and I can say that it's a really great feed app.
Big choice of channels, possibility to add filters, easy to use and awesome team. Who needs more?
I do recommend this app.

Coedstore

I have been working with Koongo App for the past 2 years on three different Shopify stores. It's the best feed management system on the market. I have set up google, bing, connexity, Shareasale and many more.

Previous 1 3