Koongo ‑ Feed Marketing Tool

Koongo ‑ Feed Marketing Tool

by Koongo

Automate sales on Amazon, eBay, Google Shopping or Facebook

BassiniBoutique.it

Ottima app, di facile installazione e molto intuitiva.
Assistenza super, sempre gentile e disponibile. Grazie Raül, per la pazienza, professionalità e creatività !!!

Hathrowa Enterprise

I am not trained in this by no means and I count of the professionals to iron out all the difficult parts which you are doing Thank you for your help This App is complicated but will generate the results my products needs for sure

Brands24

Great app! It really helped expand our store and sell on multiple channels. Koongo offers great support, fast replies, always ready to help.

1 STOP SOCCER

I used this software to sync with amazon it deleted all my variation on amazon. Beware do not use this app very bad customer service it took 24 hours for reply. Lost sales for second day

October 28, 2019

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry about the issue but it is not possible to adjust listing manually and automatically via API at the same time. The listing changes overwrite each other. Also, if your listings were adjusted manually in the past it was necessary to backup your Amazon listing before API connection adjustment.

I'm sorry but there was no 24-hour delay in reply, we started to help you to restore Amazon listing once the problem was reported, working on that also over the weekend.

Ivy

A very useful app with helpful and fast customer service. Very easy installation connected our store to Heureka.sk. Thank you!

Spreeglee.com

We have had a lot of issues with product feeds in the past, but once we got started with Koongo everything has been running smooth. At first i found the app to be very pricy, but their great product combined with the fast and reliable support makes up for it.
I hope to see more work on the order sync in the future, and maybe some additional pricing options for the amount of orders. (Quite expensive on huge numbers of orders)

MakShoes

Excelent service and support! They fullfiled all my requests and customizations. I had tried another popular XML feed provider as well and I think Koongo is by far the best. I highly recommend it!

Stillo

Very good app. and very good support. helpfull and quick and answers are written in an easy understanding language without too many geeky explanations.

DAYA.cz

Great solution for connection shops with services. There is a lot of different channels. Easy to use and powerful.

fast4free

Very good app. And the support is very helpfull and quick! unlike the marketplace's staff i am working on......

Previous 1 3