Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

by Koongo

Sell easily on Amazon, Bol, eBay, Wish, Google Shopping & more

Fragrance Spice

Koongo is an excellent app to say the least but more importantly the staff is Amazing. Raul is a great guy who we started off working with in the beginning but then he was gone to vacation and brought in an expert by the name of Pavel to take over and help us. We couldn't be more pleased working with Pavel and we are very excited because he has all the unique qualities you look for prior to doing business with any company. Pavel takes his client very seriously, hardworking, friendly and all around a professional. It's been our pleasure working with Pavel and we look forward to continue working with him. Thank you Pavel for all your efforts and assistance on our behalf, it's much appreciated.

Stevvex

Koongo is amazing ! I have trouble to undrstand everyting on start but Koongo support member Raul helped me a lot and lead me though process until I learn everyting ! When you realize app you will see this is easiest app which exist on internet and app work realy hard job ! I am proud on people which listen own customer and which give own best to improve app. Koongo did it ! They used few my suggestion to improve app ! Raul is amazing man which do own best to help to everybody and I like it ! He invest soo many time in my business, my products and my knoweladge ! I would like to they make some video tutorials about using app and you will see how easy is it ! I higly recomend Koongo app ! Amazing app and amazing support!
MY reviews is 10+ starts ! Thank you Raul and Koongo team ! I wish you the best of luck in future improving and growing ! I am soo proud to use your app ! BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ! Veljko

Striker Brands

We switched over to Koongo after having a horrendous experience with Shopify's own Amazon sync app. I can't express how truly great of an app it has been. It takes a little bit of sitting down and understanding to learn your way around the app, but is worth it in the end as everything syncs perfectly and thoroughly now with our Seller Central account. I'd like to especially give props to Raul, your support team member. Whenever there is a hiccup he is quick to fix it. He has helped us through thick and thin solve our issues and always responds in a timely manner - even going above and beyond to provide advice on issues that sometimes are slightly beyond the realm of Koongo. Overall I would highly recommend this app to anyone that runs a Shopify and Amazon store that wants flawless inventory sync. 5/5.

POLO&SKY

Lousy application, you can't even install it. You will be asked to create an account, after creating your account you will need to add a store. When you choose shopify, it says again that you have to install the app, then click on install app, you will return to the login screen. I can't get the app installed. Been busy for hours this is really worthless. If the installation does not work, I do not want to know what can go wrong after the installation has been successful and the stores have been linked.

February 3, 2021

Hello, I'm sorry about the issue. I checked your Koongo account. There was some problem with your Koongo password. I reset the password for you. Now, you should be able to log into your Koongo account. You can contact me at pavel.z@koongo.com. I can help you with the installation and channel integration.

Thanks.
Pavel

Adona

one of the most useful apps for our business, helps us export feeds for facebook ads, google ads and for all the other integrations we have with the other platforms that we sell on we plan on extending our business to other countries in the near future and Koongo will be an important ally support takes good care of us and our needs, would recommend!

Sullivan-shopmod

Un service client parfait ! Un application très bien faite !
Ne métrisant pas très bien l'anglais et pas du tout le tchèque, le service client m'a aidé a paramétrer parfaitement mes palaces de marchés ..sans aucun souci ! Je recommande !

Perfect customer service! A very well done application!
Not understanding English very well and not Czech at all, customer service helped me to perfectly configure my luxury hotels ... without any worries! I recommend !

Mobilebirds

Great support and amazing app for synchronizing your products to different channels!

Would recommend for any store.

LaBohemeCafe.cz

Great app for Czech market, carefree export for Heureka.cz. Fast and helpful customer support in English and Czech.

DE-SUNGLASSES

The best app so far!!!!!
Amazing Customer support... and the price is to low for the job
Well done guys!!!!!!

bebold.eire

I was dealing with Pavel and he is an absolute credit to Koongo, guided me through everything and made it all easy. Such a fantastic app and such a great help for my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5