Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

Sell on Zalando, Bol, eBay, Wish & more - product/order sync

From $24/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Paloma Barceló

Location Spain

If you have some problem the support helps you so fast and always it informs you for some improvements.

Vilbury London

Extremely easy to use, very reliable and relatively cheap compared to commission based integrators. It is extremely helpful in generating feeds quickly and once set up all new products are automatically added. Great customer support too!

La Femme Boutique

Location Italy

Ho chiesto assistenza per modificare alcune impostazioni, mi hanno spiegato come fare e su mia richiesta hanno modificato le impostazioni richieste. Siamo molto soddisfatti.

Wulf

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fast customer support and everything works! Great app if you need to sell on marketplaces. Easy and good documentation also.

TREBIUS VALENS

Location Belgium

Connection with Zalando : successfull after a few minutes :-)
And answers by support team helped a lot ! :-)

outletviamontenapoleone

Location Italy

Applicazione fantastica! assistenza fantastica, mi hanno aiutato ad impostare tutto alla perfezione e adesso è tutto automatico. Grazie ancora Carlos, gentilissimo. Consiglio a tutti!

Green Beans Toys

Setting this up isn't too difficult. I did need assistance at one point due to missing the fact that I had selected SKU, but don't use SKU in my shopify store. Koonga support was extremely helpful in assisting with locating the issue and it was a quick fix. Within minutes the products were showing in our product list on the marketplace. I really do like the ability to filter product out based on vendor or whatever you choose. Overall good app... would like to see additional marketplace integrations in the future.

My Hijabi My Crown

Location Belgium

Es terrible. no sirve para nada. La app te manda hacer mogollon de logs in. para que luego no haga absolutamente nada. encima cuesta 25 euros mensuales

September 16, 2022

Hello,

Thanks for the review. I’m sorry for any confusion. The app installation is just the beginning. Without proper app setup, the Koongo app has no functionality by itself. The online marketplace connections need to be set up and activated by the merchant to make the Koongo app functional.

I see there is no communication on Koongo support related to your store. I can offer you an app trial reset and assistance with a channel setup.

You can always contact us at support@koongo.com. We’ll be happy to help you.

Best regards,
Pavel

AZ-Delivery

Location Germany

We use the Koongo app to sync FBR stock and orders from Bol.com with Shopify. The app and the different feeds can be a bit confusing at first glance. But the support is great and through this support everything worked first time. For our use case, a very good app.

Yougowell

Sorry to inform that this App does not work at all. Koongo's services are very poor and the help was not effective. They respond only by email which will take times for them to respond. They are unable to help syncing my products and even incapable to figure out how to do it. I am very disappointed as my hope was to be able to connect my store with eBay and Amazon, manage my inventory loads etc... Their system failed and gave a lot of errors over and over again. No solutions and their systems are very confusing. The worst, they are very expensive. I deleted the App a week after installing. It was a total mess when testing the system. They sent confusing emails too me that did not give any real solutions on how to solve the issues. I had to try to figure out myself until I decided the App did not work at all. Do not install this App because it will not work and you have to try anything yourself with no real support from Koongo. I don't recommend their App to future users!!! Failed system...!

August 9, 2022

Hello,

thanks for the review. I'm sorry for your negative experience. In general, Amazon and eBay integrations are quite demanding in terms of product data. I see from our internal communication that there were missing EAN codes for many of your products. EAN codes are mandatory for eBay and Amazon. The merchant should provide valid EAN codes for products that should be listed on Amazon or eBay. I'm sorry but Koongo is not able to help with product missing data.

In regards to pricing, Koongo uses a dynamic pricing model. The Koongo subscription is based on specific merchant needs. If you compare Koongo pricing with our competitors, I believe Koongo is one of the most affordable ones.

If you decide to give Koongo one more chance, we'll be happy to help you with channel integration.

Best regards,