Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

From $24/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 5, 2022

Connection with Zalando : successfull after a few minutes :-)
And answers by support team helped a lot ! :-)

TREBIUS VALENS
Belgium
Time spent using app: 30 days
November 4, 2022

Applicazione fantastica! assistenza fantastica, mi hanno aiutato ad impostare tutto alla perfezione e adesso è tutto automatico. Grazie ancora Carlos, gentilissimo. Consiglio a tutti!

outletviamontenapoleone
Italy
Time spent using app: 27 days
September 23, 2022

Setting this up isn't too difficult. I did need assistance at one point due to missing the fact that I had selected SKU, but don't use SKU in my shopify store. Koonga support was extremely helpful in assisting with locating the issue and it was a quick fix. Within minutes the products were showing in our product list on the marketplace. I really do like the ability to filter product out based on vendor or whatever you choose. Overall good app... would like to see additional marketplace integrations in the future.

Green Beans Toys
Time spent using app: 26 days
September 7, 2022

Es terrible. no sirve para nada. La app te manda hacer mogollon de logs in. para que luego no haga absolutamente nada. encima cuesta 25 euros mensuales

My Hijabi My Crown
Belgium
Time spent using app: 2 months
Koongo replied September 16, 2022

Hello,

Thanks for the review. I’m sorry for any confusion. The app installation is just the beginning. Without proper app setup, the Koongo app has no functionality by itself. The online marketplace connections need to be set up and activated by the merchant to make the Koongo app functional.

I see there is no communication on Koongo support related to your store. I can offer you an app trial reset and assistance with a channel setup.

You can always contact us at support@koongo.com. We’ll be happy to help you.

Best regards,
Pavel

August 23, 2022

We use the Koongo app to sync FBR stock and orders from Bol.com with Shopify. The app and the different feeds can be a bit confusing at first glance. But the support is great and through this support everything worked first time. For our use case, a very good app.

AZ-Delivery
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 5, 2022

Sorry to inform that this App does not work at all. Koongo's services are very poor and the help was not effective. They respond only by email which will take times for them to respond. They are unable to help syncing my products and even incapable to figure out how to do it. I am very disappointed as my hope was to be able to connect my store with eBay and Amazon, manage my inventory loads etc... Their system failed and gave a lot of errors over and over again. No solutions and their systems are very confusing. The worst, they are very expensive. I deleted the App a week after installing. It was a total mess when testing the system. They sent confusing emails too me that did not give any real solutions on how to solve the issues. I had to try to figure out myself until I decided the App did not work at all. Do not install this App because it will not work and you have to try anything yourself with no real support from Koongo. I don't recommend their App to future users!!! Failed system...!

Yougowell
Time spent using app: 12 days
Koongo replied August 9, 2022

Hello,

thanks for the review. I'm sorry for your negative experience. In general, Amazon and eBay integrations are quite demanding in terms of product data. I see from our internal communication that there were missing EAN codes for many of your products. EAN codes are mandatory for eBay and Amazon. The merchant should provide valid EAN codes for products that should be listed on Amazon or eBay. I'm sorry but Koongo is not able to help with product missing data.

In regards to pricing, Koongo uses a dynamic pricing model. The Koongo subscription is based on specific merchant needs. If you compare Koongo pricing with our competitors, I believe Koongo is one of the most affordable ones.

If you decide to give Koongo one more chance, we'll be happy to help you with channel integration.

Best regards,
Pavel

July 14, 2022

We discovered Koongo and we must say that we can no longer do without it. Very versatile application and adaptable to the needs of the business. The customer care and help we have received from the team has been absolutely exceptional. Great!

eye-oo.com
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 21, 2022

Raul helped me massively with my initial set-up and I look forward to working with Koongo going forwards. Thank you!

TheDesignerBox
Time spent using app: 21 days
June 9, 2022

App that works pretty fine. They really help making every development necessary on their side to optimise the connection between brand-marketplace as much as possible.

ALOHAS
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 7, 2022

We use the application on our two websites and we are very satisfied. Everything works as it should, clear interface and very fast and helpful support. I recommend.

Svetlodesign.sk