Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces | Reviews

by Koongo

Sell on Amazon, Bol, eBay, Wish & more - product/order sync

Myxlshop

very very accurate customer service.
Some connection was not set uip corretly by us but they helped us really really good!

Trendday Sw

Good app, good service and great features.

S Medio

I use this app for six months now and I can say that it's a really great feed app.
Big choice of channels, possibility to add filters, easy to use and awesome team. Who needs more?
I do recommend this app.

Coedstore

I have been working with Koongo App for the past 2 years on three different Shopify stores. It's the best feed management system on the market. I have set up google, bing, connexity, Shareasale and many more.

Chcifusky

I was spent lot of time with compare for the best feed tool - Koongo win! Thank you very much!

Facer Cz

Perfect support and very useful apps for feed. Must you have it! I recommend!

Yestoys

If you look for a feed marketing tool this app is what you need! Easy to setup and great support! I use it for bol.com and Amazon. Perfect app !

Modern Style Fashion

Poor help to set up this app! Why pay when you have to struggle to set it up? when I pay for a service I expect 99% of the problem solved, but with this up I feel like am putting 95% of work!!! I wouldnt recomend this app. Sorry guys.
When you offer a service to merchants like us make sure you have done all the hard work and charge all you want within reason. I give this 1/10.
Also when you list a contact number make sure you are available. I sens a chat and email message and offered to call using my phone or via Skype and was told we don't use Skype or make calls!
Here is the conversation below:

Raul Navarro
8:29 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
Hi Al,

We do not offer support via Phone or Skype call, sorry for that. Regarding your submission issue, for Cdiscount you'll have to use their online seller interface and perform a bulk upload with the generated data feed file as we're not currently offering API connection with Cdiscount. For Priceministe, the same, you can use the generated data feed file to perform a bulk upload via the priceminister merchants interface too. We're working to extend the API connection to other channels, including Priceminister and Cdiscount.

Please, let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Status: Waiting for customer
Priority: High

Helpdesk: https://support.koongo.com/index.php?

Kayakproshop

We have wasted literally hundreds of hours trying to get this app to work on our own and with their help. It sets up OK but the product filters and category mapping keep changing over time on their own. This is a huge problem if you have automatic downloads to your merchant center. They did assign an agent to our problem but they could never figure it out. Today, rather than spending my time redoing all our feed filters and category mapping again, I am looking for a new app.

Ahuva Com

Great plug in and price structure. I've reviewed many and this one has the power and price combination. The support is helpful and knowledgable.
I recommend this app as the best I know for feeds.