Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces | Reviews

by Koongo

Sell on Amazon, Bol, eBay, Wish & more - product/order sync

Bell Tent Boutique 2

Fantastic app, plug in and set up quickly. The fantastic customer service has been invaluable. We have had top notch support and help with our feed from the very start. Thoroughly recommend this company.

Danny P Cz

Great app for so many channels! Support is fast and helpful. We can only recommend this app.

Seattle Thread Company

I have been using the Koongo feed service for 3 years now, and upon noticing they only have a few reviews here I felt compelled to chime in. I have been using it for Google Shopping for multiple years, and recently added Amazon as a channel using Koongo. Their tools are incredibly robust, very useful, reliable and professionally coded. Their support team is amazing and always helpful and understanding of my issues and quick to respond. I am able to fine-tune my feeds in Koongo with complex attribute composition, math operations, price % edits, regex, you name it. The amount of flexibility and power that they provide for the price is simply best of class.

Bmini

Just love this app. We use it for different sales channels like google shopping, fruugo and others. It's very flexible and easy to add an additional channel.
And the support is also fast and accurate. You just gotta have this.

Olgara Boutique

Great app...I am using it 3 month, It is so nice to manage all channels from one place at no extra charge unlike others. Customer service is great, Recently I had trouble with listing and uploading products on Nextag. It was resolved very quick. Never regretted I got this app.

1 2 3 4 6 Next