4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to integrate with various marketplaces and create custom feeds, notably Amazon Fulfilment by Merchant and Zalando. Despite some initial complexities, the customer support team is praised for their excellent service. The app is appreciated for its reliable and efficient syncing of stock and prices, and its ability to aid in business expansion.

July 14, 2020

Un service client parfait ! Un application très bien faite !
Ne métrisant pas très bien l'anglais et pas du tout le tchèque, le service client m'a aidé a paramétrer parfaitement mes palaces de marchés ..sans aucun souci ! Je recommande !

Perfect customer service! A very well done application!
Not understanding English very well and not Czech at all, customer service helped me to perfectly configure my luxury hotels ... without any worries! I recommend !

Sullivan-shopmod
France
About 1 year using the app
September 21, 2021

Koongo went above and beyond our expectations. They had provided an extraordinary support and service and allowed us to connect to marketplaces that were very picky with their requirements. Pavel and Raul are amazing guys with lots of patience and understanding. The tool is really easy to navigate through compared to other data feed tools. I would highly recommend Koongo! Thank you Raul and Pavel. The Runway Catalog team

Runway Catalog
12 months using the app
February 25, 2022

It is a very helpful Shopify app for several marketplace product feed making and for custom product feed making is it perfect. The Support team is very quick and professional. So in total, I suggest this app for everyone.

BioTechUSA
Hungary
12 months using the app
Edited May 9, 2023

Er is geen betere! Wij hebben als Zenxstore alles geprobeerd maar Kongoo is super snel en betrouwbaar. Heb je hulp nodig? Zijn ze erg snel! Niet Channable, Effectconnect of Etalize etc. Nergens voor nodig als je Kongoo hebt! Veel voordeliger ook

AMAZINNGGGGG after loosing a lot of money on Channable (they even blocked me without any reason and ended up loosing sales) and all other difficult platforms, finally found this great tool. Very friendly and helpful staff!

ZenXstore
Netherlands
August 23, 2017

We have wasted literally hundreds of hours trying to get this app to work on our own and with their help. It sets up OK but the product filters and category mapping keep changing over time on their own. This is a huge problem if you have automatic downloads to your merchant center. They did assign an agent to our problem but they could never figure it out. Today, rather than spending my time redoing all our feed filters and category mapping again, I am looking for a new app.

Kayakproshop
July 10, 2018

Good app, good service and great features.

Trendday Sw
Denmark
July 2, 2018

Perfect support and very useful apps for feed. Must you have it! I recommend!

Facer Cz
Czechia
February 1, 2019

Koongo app easily creates feeds from shopify with accurate categorization/mapping to your channel(s) of choice. It is very easy to use with timely support if needed.

LuxuryBoutik
June 22, 2015

Great app...I am using it 3 month, It is so nice to manage all channels from one place at no extra charge unlike others. Customer service is great, Recently I had trouble with listing and uploading products on Nextag. It was resolved very quick. Never regretted I got this app.

Olgara Boutique
October 25, 2023

Very useful app, easy to use with a great support service.

Massimo Alba