LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Photo/video reviews app for AliExpress, Amazon, DSer(Oberlo)..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Panda Bambino

I used the app to import reviews from amazon, aliexpress and different website. other apps were too laggy but this one was perfect, could fully understand what I was doing and would highly recommend it. the support is very helpful in adjusting and identifying erros and improving them

Hi Panda Bambino store,
your feedback lights up our day 🤩. Your review re-confirms our effort for our highest priority which is giving the best app and services for you.
Hope you all the best and be with us for long long time 💙.

QPlus Home - Brighten Your Life

I'm using this app to add reviews to our Shopify store from our Amazon sales channel. I'm happy with the interface of the app, very easy to use! very friendly customization options and make your site look professional. Overall the app works flawlessly. A few times we needed a few extra features and assistance from them. The support team sorted it for us in no time. Highly recommended.

Hi,
On bahelf of LAI team, I sincerely give you our appreciation for your 5-star feedback. This is a great motivator to our whole team to keep moving forward. Hope that we can be a part of your great growth for so longgg 💙.

Taio promos

Merci pour l'aide rapide et efficace. Les avis sont faciles à importer, je suis sur le forfait gratuit, je viens de basculer sur le forfait supérieur pour voir les avantages

April 12, 2022

Merci pour l'avis. Nous sommes heureux de savoir que vous aimez notre application et que notre équipe d'assistance pourrait vous aider à résoudre le problème. Nous continuerons à travailler dur pour améliorer notre application 💙 !

NowBeauty

The best app for getting Amazon reviews onto your new website in an easy way. Fast and easy to use. The customer service team is so helpful and nice. Very sweet. I can't say enough about them.

April 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted to know that our app has met your expectations 🥰! We're constantly working on improving our product so our customers can always have good experience with LAI 💙!

Lazartigue USA

I 100% recommend this application. It is super easy to download and use. The customer service team is not in the US but they are responsive and great to work with. Extremely polite and eager to help.

April 12, 2022

Thanks for giving us great understanding and confirmation for our strive to give you as best servicies as we can. Lovely day for you and look forward to our next conversation 💙.

Rebecca Minkoff

I use this app for 5 websites that I manage. Not only is it cost effective, the app is easy to use and not overcomplicated. The thing that I love the most about this app is the superb customer service that the provide. Jillian and Dale are amazing and their Developer Anthony is a super star. They work very hard to meet my expectations and never fail. They are dedicated and committed and really responsive. I 100% recommend this application.

Hi, this is Jillian.
On behalf of our team, Dale and Anthony specifically, a big thank for your 5-star review. Stay tuned for awesome upcoming features of LAI 🤩💙.

FIT Home Training

This is the best app! support works very well! They respond immediately and help with setup) Thank you!

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are thrilled to know that our support team app was able help you with your questions 💙 Have a nice day!

BeClosest

It's a very nice app, easy to use and great team who are here to help with any issues. Price wise it is very reasonable too.

Hi BeClosest store,
we feel thankful for receiving your 5-star review along with your trust 😊. We promise to keep working hard to give you more helpful functions 💙.

Snowfox

eu gostei muito do aplicativo a atendente me responde muito rapido e eu posso editar varias coisa no app deixando minha loja muito mais bonita e profissional

April 12, 2022

Estamos mais do que felizes em poder ajudá-lo a construir uma loja mais confiável. Não hesite em nos contatar via chat ao vivo sempre que tiver alguma solicitação. Estamos sempre dispostos a te ajudar 💙.

Viggo Home

I'm trying to import reviews with photo, no success yet. I believe I will get it, they have a very good support.

April 12, 2022

Hi, thank you a bunch for taking your time to rate us 💙.
However, it seems that we did not satisfy you completely, I contacted you via live chat and tried to give you emails to solve your issue. Please be back and let us re-check the issue for you.
I look forward to hearing from you ❤️!