LAI Product Reviews

All in one review app. Import AliExpress review, Amazon review

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Superlyf

It's has been a great experience with this review app till now, and I think 5 stars rating is not enough for this app because of their flexibility of use and the support or help they provide via live chat. Also, special thanks to Janice who gave her 1000% effort to solve my problems even at her low internet speed ( because of work from home thing :p ) Also great for small business owners and people who just started out and looking for all the feature loaded reviews app on a budget. Go Try out!

September 30, 2021

Dear Superflyf team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated.
Our team always tries our best to ensure the best service we provide to customers. Once again, thanks for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team! Please reach out to us anytime you need.

whatskogame

The customer service is very good and the reply is very timely, which helps me a lot. I try the app. and Harry is Excellent technician.

Dear Whatskogame team 💚

We loved being of service to you and hope we can assist you again soon ❤️

TANGO FUN ELECTRONICS

This app is rock and literally altered my store view. The team is truly friendly, knowledgeable and understanding. I had some few issues at first but with the assistance of Janice and Duke, everything now is working smoothly. Great app with Great support. I can’t thank you enough. Super satisfied

Dear Tango Fun Electronics team,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! We appreciate the great review and look forward to working with you again soon 🥂

LoveThisPetShop.us

Está muy bien!!!! funciona, y es chulo. Es bastante customizable. Yo, para empezar y de momento, me quedo con la versión FREE

Dear Lovethispetshop.us team,

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review for our app ❤️ Hope we have more chances to help you in the future 💚

Daily Trend Monkey

I would definitely recommend this app. The customer support is amazing. I have the free plan, but customer support and tech support went out of their way to adjust the "view" to what I was looking for. They were very patient and personable. Best people I have ever worked with!

September 20, 2021

Hi Daily Trend Monkey team 💚

It was a great pleasure to us to assist you. Our support team is so happy to help you customize the review section display. Should you need further assistance, just hit us up. Wish you luck ❤️

Vitamer South Africa

Janice assisted me effectively and efficiently. Hard to find service this impressive these day! Thank you so much!

September 16, 2021

Hi Vitamer South Africa team,

It is such a great pleasure to us to receive your feedback. Janice would be very happy to see this. All of us are so in love with your store's vibes. In case you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us. See you soon ❤️

dropbrazil67

very good! this is a good app for import reviews!! I love this in shopify!! usually is good!! very very very!

September 15, 2021

Hi DropBrazil67 team 💚

Thanks for your positive feedback. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help soon!

Have a nice day! ❤️

Menania

I like this app because it helps me with my store and it's easy to add reviews to my products. Very easy to use

Dear Menania team,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Have a nice day ❤️

FortyThree USA

Great Customer Support this app is really amazing I am still learning but customer support helped me a lot

Hi FortyThree USA team,

It's a great pleasure to see your review of our app. Our support team was so thrilled to help you resolve your request. They are always available for you ❤️ Have a lovely day!

Belaflor.store

I'm using a little time, but it suits me very well for what I'm looking for. I´ll keep using this app.

Dear Belaflor team,

Thank you very much for leaving us a positive review. We are alway here to help if you need further assistance! Cheers ❤️