LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

Photo product reviews. Build trust & boost sales with coupon

beachlivinghome

I tested so much "review" Apps, but this one is the best! If you have problems the lovely team of this app will help you asap!!! Thanks for your support and the nice app.

June 16, 2021

Dear Beachlivinghome team 🌺,

We appreciate the fantastic review ✨ and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out!🥰🌷

Neon Hut

Best app, best and fast customer support, works and fits on every theme, they even did free customization on my website which looks lit thank you guys for everything love the app definitely recommend everyone to give it a try have been texting them since 2 days and instant replies they never say no, awesome.

June 9, 2021

Hi Neon Hut team 🥰

On behalf of all of us, I would like to thank you 💙 for sharing this great review about our app!
🎉🎉🎉 We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. Please enjoy the wonderful features of our app and let us know if you need any assistance. 🌼🌼🌼

House Uplift

The support team was amazing! The app is very simple to use and aesthetically pleasing on my store.

June 9, 2021

Hi House Uplift team 👋

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 🌟 experience with us 💕. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with our app experience. 😘🌷

Humidy2o

Great Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

June 7, 2021

Hi Humidy2o team 🥰,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5⭐ review. 👏 🎉
🙏 We appreciate your business and always want to bring more value to grow it. 💎💎💎
Thank you for your precious sharing with our community 💙💙💙

Rustic Breeze Furniture

I would give this app six stars if I could. It basically does everything I need, even does the SEO rich snippets. I just did the importing perfectly and there were no problems. I just need to find out how I can keep my existing reviews.

June 1, 2021

Hey Rustic Breeze Furniture team 👋,
Wow! 💎 We appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. 💙 It is because of customers like you that we continue to improve as a business! 🍀😊🍀
If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out 💬 ⚡

HITOMEBORE

great customer service!! She was very helpful and professional. She answered all my questions and did even more.

May 31, 2021

Hi Hitomebore team 🥰
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. 👋🌼
Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! 😍 Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. 💙😘
Should you need any assistance, just feel free to give us a shout, we will take care of the rest for you 💪✨

fluffytreasure

Harley from the support team was absolutely amazing.
She helped me to do bulk reviews import and explained everything. Even went further to ask for access to my store to do the required customization. Overall the app looks good. I like the way it looks on my store. I will be looking at how it influences my conversion rate. Once again, their support team is amazing!

May 29, 2021

Dear Fluffytreasure 💙
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us an amazing review! 🌟 Reviews like these are why we're often called one of the best review apps on Shopify. ✨✨✨
Harley 🌷 and Janice 🌹 would be definitely over the moon to see your words. Once again, thank you so much for the fantastic comment on our job! 💪

Gobii

Great app, works perfectly. Free plan is nice and customizable and import is easy. Lets you edit before you import which is perfect.

May 29, 2021

Dear Gobii team 🥰
Thank you for the wonderful review 💕🌼 and for taking the time to share your feedback with LAI AliExpress Reviews. Our priority is customer service 🌸 and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!
Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.💙
Wish you blessings! 🙏

Boutique Thalia

App 100% customizable with useful features. Easy communication and great support team. I will continue using the app.

May 28, 2021

Dear Thaila-Boutique team 🌼,
Thank you so much for this 5-🌟 review. We really appreciate you being a customer 🥰 and helping to share the word about us 😍. We’re here for you anytime. ✨💙😘✨💙

doog-shop.com

everything good, easy to use, the best support ever A good opportunity for your store to increase sales.
Thanks Annie

May 28, 2021

Dear Doog-shop team 👋,
We are overjoyed to see your positive review for our team. 😍🎉
Annie who supported you would be exuberant to further assist you if you need 😊. Again, thank you so much for choosing us! 🌹🌷🌸