LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Photo/video reviews app for AliExpress, Amazon, DSer(Oberlo)..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BeClosest

It's a very nice app, easy to use and great team who are here to help with any issues. Price wise it is very reasonable too.

Hi BeClosest store,
we feel thankful for receiving your 5-star review along with your trust 😊. We promise to keep working hard to give you more helpful functions 💙.

Snowfox

eu gostei muito do aplicativo a atendente me responde muito rapido e eu posso editar varias coisa no app deixando minha loja muito mais bonita e profissional

April 12, 2022

Estamos mais do que felizes em poder ajudá-lo a construir uma loja mais confiável. Não hesite em nos contatar via chat ao vivo sempre que tiver alguma solicitação. Estamos sempre dispostos a te ajudar 💙.

Viggo Home

I'm trying to import reviews with photo, no success yet. I believe I will get it, they have a very good support.

April 12, 2022

Hi, thank you a bunch for taking your time to rate us 💙.
However, it seems that we did not satisfy you completely, I contacted you via live chat and tried to give you emails to solve your issue. Please be back and let us re-check the issue for you.
I look forward to hearing from you ❤️!

PIJUSHI

perfect app, very good and good service. import review very good , I love this app, service good ,product good

April 12, 2022

Hello, this is Jillian 😁. Creating an easy-to-use app and satisfying merchants are our highest priorities. Thank you for re-confirming our effort. This is truly a great motivator for our whole team to keep developing LAI app 💙.

Frizel

great app i highly recommend it for all store owners. u literally have every option that you need to a great product page

April 12, 2022

We much appreciate your time and your 5-star review. LAI team hopes that you'll accompany with us for the interesting upcoming journey 😉 💙

Skin Supervision

I prefer this app rather than other apps (not going to mention), first, because it's cheaper and it gives you the same features as the other review apps have and the second is that their customer service is really helpful, she took extra lengths to help me with my problem and I'm so much happy for that! Thank you so much, Lai Reviews & Jillian the customer support! Looking forward to using this app for my business and clients for a really long time!!

Hi, this is Jillian 😁.
Your satisfaction is our whole team's effort. On behalf of LAI team, thank you so so much for not only giving us nice words but also your long-standing trust 😊. Do not forget you always get our enthusiastic support 💙.

Lensartt

Very similar to Loox but for a fraction of the cost - hopefully we see the video review feature in soon too.

March 28, 2022

Hi, this is Jillian.
We are working on this feature and it'll be launched soon 🔥Thanks so much again for taking your time to rate us 💙.

Simple & Cozy

Very useful app, and the support team is just great. I faced an issue, and Jillian from support helped me fixing it, and she was extremely supportive and friendly. Thank you@

March 21, 2022

Hi Simple & Cozy team, this is Jillian.
It was my pleasure to support you today. We're glad that you enjoyed your experience with our app. Hope to accompany you much longer 💙.

POSSUI

Great app, met all my expectations. Very good support. I recommend everyone to use this tool as it helped me a lot. Thanks

March 18, 2022

Hi Ronaldo, this is Jillian.
There is no word to describe how grateful I feel for your review. This truly motivates our team much! We'll try our best to upgrade the app to serve you better 💙.

Na Toll

Very good so far. Great support and a lot of features for a decent price! The interface is very clear and the setup for review requests/widgets extremely easy.

March 16, 2022

Hi Jocelyn, this is Jillian.
Thanks so much again for leaving us a review. We're constantly working on improving our product so our customers can always have good experiences with LAI! 💙