Reviews (1,966)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and range of features. They appreciate its ability to enhance credibility and increase sales via automatic review request emails and star ratings on product pages. The customization options for a professional look, responsive customer support, and additional features like Amazon reviews integration, photo and video reviews display, and CSV file reviews import are also valued. The app's pricing is seen as reasonable for small businesses.

October 30, 2020

I tried looking into other apps but this one was exactly the one I wanted. I really like how I am able to change the color of buttons and customize it.

PREMIUM GOODS NYC
Smartify Apps replied November 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to know you're all set up and ready to go!

April 8, 2022

I use this app for 5 websites that I manage. Not only is it cost effective, the app is easy to use and not overcomplicated. The thing that I love the most about this app is the superb customer service that the provide. Jillian and Dale are amazing and their Developer Anthony is a super star. They work very hard to meet my expectations and never fail. They are dedicated and committed and really responsive. I 100% recommend this application.

Rebecca Minkoff
Smartify Apps replied April 12, 2022

Hi, this is Jillian.
On behalf of our team, Dale and Anthony specifically, a big thank for your 5-star review. Stay tuned for awesome upcoming features of LAI 🤩💙.

Edited February 24, 2021

The app works wonders. Easy to import reviews straight to your store. The support team is super helpful.
My suggestion to make this app better:
1. Add an option to send review request on demand. Current settings by fixing days is not practical as different region have different delivery time. Best option is that the app can track the delivered status and send out a review request automatically.
The next best option is to let user manually trigger the review request from the order section.

Super Kitty Cats
Singapore
Smartify Apps replied November 11, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every shop owner from start to success.
With your recommendations, our app has already had both of them. We sent you an email with detailed instructions for these two features, please check your email inbox.
Harley

September 10, 2023

really helpful. I'm new user but I can see this will definitely grow my sales organically. Thanks

HD Shopping Mall
Pakistan
November 15, 2023

i love this app

Facchy
30 days using the app
October 31, 2022

Buena atencion :-D me encanta la app, facil de usar y justo y necesario sin rodeos gracias por la ayuda soporte

Marega Joyas
Peru
April 26, 2021

Super simple and effective app! took a couple of hours to get it all setup and works fine. only thing i had trouple with was how it showed on mobile device

CopenhagenAccessories
Denmark
Smartify Apps replied April 28, 2021

Hi there, thank you very much for your compliment. It has been our pleasure to assist you. We know that we need to work harder to improve our service to bring more values to you. Please feel free to contact us anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com

July 20, 2023

One of the best customer service i have ever had ther really careful and very helpful app that might change your entire e commerce life

A&F KITCHEN
September 4, 2020

It's super easy to use, even if you don't understand at the beginning, there are video tutorials to help you out. Recommended!

Eazy Parents