LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

AliExpress reviews, Amazon review, DSers(Oberlo) & many more!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Devoted

Location India

Just perfect! Close your eyes & click on the review button asap!

Choicezy

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very simple to import reviews and the best part is that its completely free. You guys are really helping new drop shippers with a low budget.

galaxylumi

Location India

Very simple to import reviews and the best part is that its completely free. You guys are really helping new dropshippers with low budget.

Picks Perfect

Location Lebanon

Omg I just found this app, it's amazing, I can import reviews from aliexpress with ease, thanks a lot, and it's totally free wow!

SecondChorr

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to help me do. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it dis Z better. It is very easy.

myconceptstores

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this apps to help me insert products ratings and review from AliExpress. Its so simple to use and its free too, i highly recommends it to anyone that is looking for a app to help them do the copy and pasting job.

FUSION FLASHY

Time spent using app About 8 hours

I really love this smart app, you must have to download this if you want success and want customers.

PullUpDoeShop

So far so good pretty simple install and the app works like a charm and its free so I think this one will be around for a while.

Jaguar Timepieces

Very simple instructions. Easy to use. One of the best Free ones out there tbh.
didnt wanna spend money on Loox.

Tekkgenix

This app is perfect! I like how its more simpler to navigate than other apps. Now my products will really sell out!!!