langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

720°DGREE

The support team of langify answers within just minutes and they are willing to fulfill all your wishes and requests. It is one of the most pleasant teams we have ever worked with! Big thumbs up and thanks for all your help and efforts!

Wood & Cork

Langify team was really helpful to set up our language switcher and all works perfectly. We came to Langify as a recommendation and we are really satisfied with the support and service. We would recommend this app for any Shopify store.

Mood Collection

I have tried a couple of different translation apps. But this one is the best. Most of the apps I use are compatible with it and support is fast and very efficient.
I can only recommend it.

ALMA Babycare GmbH

Fabulous translation app with AMAZING support! Immediate feedback via email and great for adding multiple translations!

Charge Ai

Excellent function and convenient/easy setup. And a friendly support team. You don't need to think complicated. Just use this brilliant app.

My Kitchen Utensils

THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM of all Shopify apps. It is really recommendable to use Langify. The best language converter in Shopify!

Gifting Junction

This is an awesome app. Really helped me to translate my store into Croatian. But the best thing is the support team - they helped me a lot, and they reply almost instantly. We fixed around 10 small problems within 1 day. I could not recommend more.

Lukas Horvat,
www.giftingjunction.com

Nordic Light Sweden AB

great app and very good support. Respond very fast to all my emails.

I will use this app for more clients now too

Maizone TR

Version 2 is really slow, not loading, not saving. Sometimes working, sometimes loading forever.....

Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store

Version 1 is ok, but all in a sudden they launched version 2 with a lot of issues.

- Loading slow, very slow
- Functionalities very different with version 1

Confusing and CS is a bit careless.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91