langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Meaco DE GmbH

If I could rate this app more than 5 stars I would. Our stores needed a custom solution for multilanguage and not only did langify do the job seamlessly, their support is without a doubt the best I have encountered on any platform! Kudos to the technical team, particularly Tony, who had integrated the custom solution for us and walked us through it every step of the way. I would 100% recommend langify for any multilingual stores.

SFXC | Special FX Creative

We 100% recommend the Langify App for your business. I can’t believe why anyone would choose not to use Langify, it’s such an asset. Langify is so easy to use and the customer service is outstanding! The technical team have been by our side, right from the beginning and it’s working beautifully. Our conversion rate has almost doubled! Thank you so much!

Marianna Déri

Great service. I had a problem with the language switcher because we changed our theme. The team responded immediately to our request and fixed it.

Meller

Easy, complete and with a nice customer support. It perfectly meets all our translation needs. --- Simple, completa y con un buen servicio de soporte. Cumple perfectamente con todas nuestras necesidades.

Bulle.shoes - CAD

We tried 3 apps to translate our website and Langify is by far the best apps for your Shopify website.. no joke. Their customer support is just the tip of the iceberg, try it now

Mia Bijoux

Support is most of the time very quick and effective! We recently changed to Langify V2 and it's great! I would recommand Langify instead of Weglot.

liberitae

Creo que la herramienta de traducción para shopify más completa que he probado. Y el soporte es realmente increíble, rápido, eficaz y con un trato cercano. 200% recomendable I think it's the most complete translation tool for shopify that I've tried. And the support is really amazing, fast, efficient and friendly. 200% recommendable

Bella Donna EG

Amazing app and outstanding support! I highly recommend Langify to your store. Stellar and instant support.

Tèaura

The old version of the app was really buggy and painful to work with. I asked the support for an upgrade and now everything is working fine

EZ SHOP

Excellent application. This should be standard at Shopify. Multiple languafes in just few steps. And great customer support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118