langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Askina Collection

The support team is amazing and efficient, the navigation in the new version of Langify is very pleasant, smooth, easy and you can easily translate your theme/products/collections !

I used to use langify and was pleased with the overall service. I was sad to leave it because my new theme was not compatible.

A few weeks later (today) they have launched langify 2.0 and I am soooooo happy that my new theme is compatible !!

It took me only a few hours to translate my shop and I'm so happy because now it looks good !

If you are looking for a translation app, no need to waste your time looking others apps, download Langify and you will be highly satisfied for sure !

Thank you langify team, you made my day!

Tea of Mine

Great app! Very easy and quick to understand. Also, the costumer service is incredible and super fast.

WarStopShop

I am 100% satisfied with Langify. Solved my translation challenge efficiently, works perfectly and the few issues I had where solved by the best and fastest support I have ever experienced! I happily and strongly recommend it!

Gree Canada

App unfortunately didn't work with my current store theme, but amazing customer support from langify! Very quick response by email for any issues I had along the way! Would definitively go back to this app in the future!

Space Products

Great App with great customer support. I had one issue and they fixed the problem with 30 minutes after creating the help ticket.

The Italian Club- AuthenticItalian Food box at your home

I'm using this app for more than one year and I'd never change it!
The app is easy to use and I can customize my translations, there is a specific section where I can force the translation that are not detected.
The big plus is the support: helpful, fast and detailed.
5 stars are not enough to describe how satisfied I'm from Langify!

Well done!

Karl Jenson

My theme didn't support this app. But I got to know it only after installing it. It created a lot of issues. Thanks to customer support for helping me out and being reactive.

Trophies Watches

The best way to translate your Shopify Store! Great customer service, really helpful! Thank you Langify!

THE PIT

Well I have been using this app for a month and a half now and it does what it says in the description, and backed up by an amazing support team that responds promptly and gives you all the support you need.
So far I'm a very satisfied customer.

BonBon Boutique

Easy to use and with some super fast help from the Langify team I was able to translate absolutely everything on my website to Dutch. They helped with the placement of the buttons and parts of the text which were automatically overwritten by my website template. Super happy with their service, so quick!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89