4.8

Merchants highly recommend this translation app for its user-friendly interface, responsive customer support, and ability to handle multiple languages. It's praised for its seamless integration with other apps, adaptability, and customizable language switcher. The app's SEO-friendly features and ability to translate images and specific content for certain languages are also appreciated. Its consistent performance underscores its reliability.

December 12, 2023

Pretty decent translations for my multi-language website at teh touch of a button. Also excellent and fast customer service - to date all of my queries have been solved in minutes. Great job Langify team!

VE Refinery
Switzerland
Over 1 year using the app
November 6, 2023

It takes some work to translate all my products and all the pages that are included, but with some help from the Langify team, it all works very well

RE-BORN SPORTS
Netherlands
Almost 5 years using the app
December 4, 2023

Creating and managing a website can be an overwhelming task, but the ability to connect with a human, even through chat, can make the process more manageable. Thanks to Michael, our website now seamlessly transitions between English and French. I am grateful for his prompt assistance and expertise.

Boutique Toi Et Moi
10 months using the app
November 26, 2023

We just upgraded to a 2.0 theme and support was very prompt, helpful and clear. Definitely recommend. Loving the new interface too.

Pouatu Manuka Limited
New Zealand
About 4 years using the app
January 24, 2024

The app is perfect with very intuitive controls. I am a web developer and I use this app whenever I need to translate a website. Plus the support works instantly and anytime!

Northedgeeurope.com
Czechia
2 months using the app
December 6, 2023

Amazing tool, A1 customer service

C'est beau
About 2 years using the app
December 18, 2023

The tool is great but what is absolutely astonishing is the customer support. They are extremely fast, friendly, and hands-on. Big thanks to the entire support team!

Kunstsammlung Henning J. Claassen
Germany
11 days using the app
November 7, 2023

Great App and even more incredible, lightning fast support team!

Melon World GmbH
Germany
Almost 8 years using the app
November 27, 2023

The customer service is great. They've helped me customise a language switcher that goes with our store theme. The app works perfectly and has helped us reach customers in Latin America and Spain. Thank you!

TEAMM8 Australia
17 days using the app
October 31, 2023

Langify is a great app! The support is very responsive and all the features we're looking for are there!

Good Protein