langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

RetroMTL

Works very well and gives you all the options you need to control the translation of your shop! Amazing support is there to quickly help you out when you have an issue!

REDTAG

This is the best language translation app we used with shopify. simply great. Easy to use and best of all great support!!. They are like one among our team. Very much satisfied with the app and support they provided. And yes we will be and are using on our other shopify stores as well. Now everytime we choose a theme or app first thing we make sure its compatibility with langify because langify is one of our core app. Thank you guys.

Vêtements La Perle Noire

I love the new version of the app. I was able to translate long texts automatically and the images from the original texts are also put in the exact same positions.

The support was very efficient when needed!

PARADROME

I love this app and the support is awesome as well! I can really recommend their service and the options they offer you. Simple and customer friendly, easy to use!!!

Marina Volpe

I'm using this App on my Leather Bags E-Commerce. Up to know available in Italian and English - so far Langify works good and the customer service is super efficient!

El Gran Café Antigua

I usted this app to translante my site from english to spanish, since my collections have default images i had to translante te images too, so this plugin works perfectly. Also their suppor team is amazing! Special thanks to Vera por her patient and her kind support. 100% Recommended
I use boundless theme.

WOODSTRK

We recently used Langify to translate our store into German. Everything worked smoothly and the support was exceptional & pro-active - they helped to customize the language switcher so it fully matches the visual appearance of our store. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone who's looking for a translation app with stellar support!

Earebel GmbH

Langify is just perfect to translate your store. The app is easy to use and works great. The update to the new version of the app also worked without any problems.
Great support team that helps immediately and even realizes your personal wishes/demands.

LAVO

I used this App to translate my website to Arabic, and they helped me a lot with customizing my website and make it look clean and beautiful.
They have fast and best customer service.

pureeros

Fantastic support team! Super quick in replying and helpful. So far the app works great, we are using int for one language maybe will add another one!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 101 102