langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Totte

Wonderful support team. I just had my issue that was quite complicated resolved in less than 1 hour.

Princesse & Dragon

The customer support is excellent. They helped me for several points and very quickly. I recommend it 100%.

CHI

Excellent functionality and very responsive support team! would be much better if its on one time purchase instead of monthly fees

Kewlioo

Great support, we had some misunderstandings at the beginning but they really helped me out eventually, been using the app for a long time and it's very reliable. thanks!

MERSOR

Perfect app for translating. Very intuitive and easy to use. My site is in English and I translate my pages to German. Works perfectly. In the really rare cases when not, there is an outstanding customer service. They are always friendly, fast ...actually the best compared to all the apps we use! 100% recommend it!

Aaron Vinley

Awesome app with outstanding customer support! Nothing to complain about and an absolute must have for multi language stores.

LYDIAMART

One of the best customer support i see. One of the best translate (RTL) plugin in the app store. . Highly recommended..

Mermaid Stories

We have been using the Langify app for many months now for the website of the Danish jewelry and women's watch brand Mermaid Stories. The support is great - even on weekends or late during the day, the team is always helping very quickly. So far, we could get every issue fixed by them, even though we had some special requests. 5 stars from us at Mermaid Stories for the great support and the solid app that makes an international set-up possible in Shopify. The app is definitely worth the price, especially since you can set up as many languages as you want within one subscription.

Nofred

Great customer support! Quick response and perfect implementation.

Shut Up And Take My

Great customer support. Got back to me promptly and answered all my questions.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66