langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Diggn'it

I think this is the best translation app on Shopify. Been using them for 5 years, they are always improving, and their tech support is second to none. Everyone is so friendly, clear and useful. Never had a bad experience.

ZYZIA

I think this is the best translation App over here. they also provide great customer support which is vital as we all know!

Puissante

I used this app to get my website from french to english and working very well. the support has been so reactive to help me with my different questions. I really recommend langify!

SQIN

Best app for languages I ever tried .
Perfect costumer service. I really appreciate there hard and fast work to solve issues . Thank you guys'

Eco fashion fabrics

I have been using this app for almost a year now and it does what you would expect it to do. Recently was in contact with the support desk for the first time and they not only answered my email within a couple of minutes, they also fixed the issue in the meantime :)

VPLAB nutrition

One of the best support service I have experienced. Application itself is intuitive and easy to use.

Twenty Compass

Amazing customer service, very helpful! The support team is quick and efficient :) User friendly app!

Triumph Hong Kong

Great support service, able to provide solution within 24 hours. Overall the app is very easy to use.

FLYTTA

really poor experience, x can't translate the strings that edit in other third party app
x takes more than 3 minutes to load the content.
x work really worst with Pagefly, even the page changes a picture, we should go back to Langify to relaunch the translate again (and the poor loading speed makes it really difficult)

MORTIER PILON

I used this app to have multiple languages on my shopify store and It works perfectly! I love it and the support team deliver an excellent service! 10/10

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124