langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Boxer Shorts

I was confused at the beginning when I was trying to find some app to get double language. Langify was the highest rated and now I can see why. Amazing app, really easy to use. I had a problem with coding and got support in a couple of minutes, even on Easter week. Probably the fastest/best support I had with a Shopify app. It uses "same page translation" which helps a lot to SEO. In the end, 5of5.

Boutique Nadine

Great app! Was fairly easy to set up and start translating. Needed our developer to style the language switcher but that's about it. The support team is AMAZING as well. Super Happy!

ZACE GLOBAL COMPANY LIMITED

FIVE STAR SUPPORT! Their function is quite good obviously. Flexible, simple UI, useful. Most importantly, their support team is SUPER FAST and high liquid skill programmer. The only bad thing I've found that they force you to use geolizr to integrate the location-detected function.

www.pufche.com

Excellent support! I had some problems with the product preview when I installed langify, but the support hepls me very quickly. Thank you!

MACKEENE

I tried to uninstall it, as I don't need it right now but maybe later.
Impossible to have it perfectly uninstall.
Many files are bugging my website.

SO BE CAREFUL BEFORE INSTALLING.

Maybe langify can help me ?

Philip B - Benelux

This app is super easy to use. Needed help for a few tiny things and the customer service is incredible. Superfast, superhelpful. They really impressed me!

Ucon Acrobatics

Best service in the world!!! Sabrina for president! Honestly, super fast support, great help. I wish the Shopify support would be that good.

SoBuy

It is very useful and rigorous, no auto translate, but all the factors from your shop are able to be translated, with the help of to show different language with different domains, you are able to build as many shops as you want.
The translation is a heavy job, but it worth to do. and the customer service from langify is always under service for you, quick response and solved all the problems efficently
I recommend it for every seller who have a world wide market.
At last, my conclusion is, it is a rigorous and wonderful app, high quality cause it is made in Germany. Vielen Dank ~

GP Days

Super easy to use and crazy fast and helpful support! Enables you to translate your shop in no time.

Maze Premium ELiquid

Best Language Switcher App on Shopify.. and Johannes is really awesome supporter.. Thanks a lot guys

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79