langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Nu-Health Products

I used this app for my client's multi-language website, it's a great app and I LOVE their technical support. They responded fast and even helped us place the language switcher on our website within one day of request!!! They truly deserve a 5 star review!!

my-oyu.store

I had a problem translating the product description into a tab. I spent hours trying to fix it myself. Then I wrote the support. 10 minutes later the problem was solved. The best support I have ever seen.

Ultrabasic

I had a problem with shortcode page and Michael from Langify helped me to resolve it quickly.
Great support!!

Oxford Style

Had an issue with language switcher the team quickly fixed. I like this app as it doesn't have view limits or language limitations.
I recommend langify team to add app feature so shop owners can move their own language switcher on the page than needing to ask for support.
There is ALOT of work also involved in translating page by page. Maybe some auto-translate feature can make life easier in saving time so we can just adjust areas with errors
But once everything is set up, this app is brilliant and stable.

Wildling Shoes

We're using Langify for a year now. Through the redesign of the website, some issues appeared and some translations couldn't be found.
But the Langify team, especially Chief Developer Johannes in person, gave us a wonderful and prompt support, even at night and on weekends, so we will be able to launch our new site on Sunday happily.
Thanks to Team Langify, our customers will be able to go on a new and exciting journey through the world of Wildling soon!

Once again: wonderful support that I am very grateful for!

Plus: compatible with Excelify Bulk Uploads

zazaofcanada

Extremely prompt and helpful - Customer care is A++++++++++++++++++++ Would highly reccomend ! Thanks a lot!

ChufaChoc

The app is great, pretty powerful. The best thing about it though, compared to other apps, is the superb support you get from the team. Very responsive and very competent help desk! They went out of their way every time to help with my requests.

Maison Inland

The customer service is more than quick and so efficient !! Thanks a lot for your help at anytime !!

Famme

It works, but leaves so much garbage when uninstalled. It can translate into different languages based on different domains.

Grüezi bag

Translations for every section of our website: This app makes it easy. And if we had problems/questions the support helped us within minutes. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74