langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Baqless

Langify is super functional and easy to work with. In addition, the support, especially Vera is really talented and super efficient. Big fan of the app!

Be-Fox

Superb app and even better support!
I was translating a whole website from german into english and am fully content the way the guys from Langify are handling also the more complex tasks like translating content of apps, images, etc. Everything worked the way it should and the support was simply amazing. Really quick and totally efficient. Thanks guys!

Le Mini Macaron Europe

The app works perfectly, and if there's something that you need, their support staff are really helpful, they always have a solution!

Maze Interior

The Langify team are amazing when it comes to support. They have several times gone way over what is required in support. Fixing things we didnt even notice was broken. 5/5

MAISON NH PARIS

We use this app to translate our website in French and Japanese. The update makes Langify really intuitive to use and the support team have quick, clear and precise answers. It is a pleasure to work with them. I would recommend!

Bassé Nuts

For quick and helpful support team. I recommend this application for those whom are trying to add a second language their site.

Stylence Apparel

I used this app to translate my website. ! Michael always understands well the problem I want to solve and he is super fast and effective ! I wa sousing another app before and it wouldn't allow me to translate everything. I would recommend to all.

reacha.de

Great support efforts from Michael who reacted at 2 a.m. on a Sunday morning to solve an issue with installing the app due to a previous installation.

Abelstedt

Awesome support and awesome app. The support team is lightning fast at addressing any problems (which are few or non-existent). Works perfectly.

InsuJet

Good customer support , thanks Michael ,and I can get a quick & professional response when meet a problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 108 109