langify

langify | Reviews

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

PIPPO Amsterdam e.K

Great support ! Would be just nice if the contact person would stay the same but luckely all of them picked up the issue fast. Stellar support!

Prof. Dr. Steinkraus

Great App and even better support! Thanks for this brilliant App. Works really fine. There are a lot of customizations for the Language Switcher and the UI is very intuitive.

Vitra Design Museum Shop

Easy + intuitive app interface and excellent and quick customer service. Works perfectly fine! Thanks.

Advanced Solutions Tools

I have used this app to translate my website I liked how it works and I liked their excellent customer service. I recommend this app.

Pets House

The support is super, i've tried them 3 times for technical errors from my side, hence Langify support helped and responded instantly and resolved the issues Highly recommended For the app it self, its really easy to use and localisation played a nice role growing my business

Chef May Shop

I tried many App but the only one working with me perfectly is Langify he is super easy to translate all your content in many ways. the better thing on this App is the support, fast reply, understanding, professionalism. Thank you to save me here :)

shop-product-subscriptions

I recently had to choose among all the popular translations apps for a store.
I tested all of them and interacted with the support of each one of them.
Langify's support is the most reactive and has the most personalized approach.
Some features are not yet available compared to other solutions but 5 stars for their support team. They deserve it!

Artha Collections

This app has been easy to use to help us keep our translations up to date. Best of all when we have questions the support team is very responsive and super helpful!

Luxury Dog House

This app helped me translate every text on my eshop.
Also the support is really helpful and fast-response

iopool

The app is a little slow but damn, they've a VERY fast and VERY efficient support team! Recommended.