langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Metalomania

Living in Canada with 2 official languages, this app is perfect. Have been using it for 3 years so far and we had NO problems.

I had to contact support once and they got back to me in less than 30 minutes, which I appreciated.

Aux p'tits cadeaux

Very good support service from Tony ! Thank you for your help ! :) Very good aps to tranlate a website.

Galerie C.O.A.

The support I received was thorough and timely, and my issues was addressed very quickly. We would definitely recommend this to meet your specific needs!

monocs® - the original mask shirt

Sometimes the app is kind of confusing. So many sections, themes, pages, static, custom areas... But I had a great and fast support bei Martin Onami. Thank you!

Manuel Bozzi Jewels

Great app, great support. Time to resolve any problem almost always less than an hour. For me 5 full stars.

Wayz

I had a problem with some image translations and wrote the support. I had a quick and efficient answer that helped solve my problem. It's not the first time that I use and it works really well.
Great service!

Speedd

App really remarkable, it was chosen after trying other apps with positive reviews, but this one is the best for functionality and stability.

The Jeweller Plug - High Quality Jewelry

Great application. Even greater customer support! Definitely recommended for everyone who wants to add multiple languages to their store.

ZPEY

Very quick support, super helpful and friendly! Would highly recommend !!!! I kept coming up with problems and they fixed them all :)

Herbal Roots

I'm really happy with the high quality and fast customer service. It has been a great app so far! The interesting thing is that you can create custom translation for custom containers.