langify

Translate your shop into multiple languages

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Weinspirits

Location Germany

The best app support i ever had! Great app, great functions, problems are solved by the support team within a few minutes

Olibanum

Location France

Great app!
Very responsive customer service, very useful and easy to use application.
Thank you very much to Jack for his kindness :)

MYBIGALS

Location Spain

Die Unterstützung war sehr schnell und freundlich. Finde diese App sehr einfach und sehr übersichtlich.

Ana Ivanović Natural Performance

Location Austria

The app is straight forward and easy to use, translations are always on point. On top of that, the whole support team is really responsive and helped us a lot in solving theme or code specific issues.

Machemise

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The Langify app shaped my shops exactly how i wanted them. Super simple to understand how to set up and use. Very dedicated and efficient support team come with it

Son de Flor

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Tony from the support team was very quick to reply and gave just the right solutions that we needed :)

diy-bügelperlen

Time spent using app 1 minute

We, like many others here, have lost a lot of money on this app. We can only strongly warn everyone here to install this app. We have explained to support that the languages are sporadically changed simply by the app, they don't seem to care. If you do not want to lose money and customers, do not install this app.

malennachzahlen-erwachsene

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Attention: Do not install this app under any circumstances, it almost destroyed our entire store. The translations are not automatic.

Diamond Painting - Das Original

Location Germany

I am very sorry but this app is a horror experience for us. We lost a lot of money, support is very slow, I told support how important it is. It took me almost a week now to translate everything with this app. Actually I should take money for the hours of work, you can't imagine how much work it was, the app has errors everywhere and texts are not translated. Since the translation was changed all at once, we had very high Google Ads costs. I despair with this app and really can only strongly advise everyone not to install this app. This app almost broke our entire Shopify store, I even ended up begging support to help us after all, nothing happened. If you wanted to save yourself a lot of stress and aggravation, please do not install this app. Go to the competition, really. For me this app was like a horror movie and I almost lost my mind.

EBZE

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent service! Rapide et efficace, c'est un plaisir de travailler avec Langify. Je recommande fortement leur service à la clientèle. Merci encore!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 138 139