langify

langify

$17.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
November 4, 2014

This App Really Works! I am building a website for my company which is required to be translated into 6 different languages. This App gave me what exactly I want and allows my site to be displayed in different languages just by 1 click. Besides, it is really easy and simple to use even for people like me who have no knowledge of coding nor HTML. Also, Johannes is truly helpful. He responded to my questions fast and always gave my a detailed explanation of what he did for my site. Overall, highly recommend this App !

Amazing Power of Fucoidan
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
October 29, 2014

Excellent app and excellent support, I couldn't be more satisfied !

Kurafuchi
France
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited October 23, 2014

At first I was a bit reluctant due to the price, but decided to give it a go for a 3 day trial period anyway.
In one morning I had my shop easily and completely translated, and most importantly it was functional and maintainable.
The few minor issues we encountered, we had support in a matter of minutes, sometimes during night hours.
Overall great app and support.

Wodasse - Fitness Apparel
Portugal
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
October 21, 2014

Very easy to install & use. The export to CSV functionality is great if you want to work with a team on the translation. I've had trouble with some collections that did not display properly, Johannes came back to me and solved the issue the same day! I highly recommend it++

WestBee - gowestbee.com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 21, 2014

No doubt: this is your best choice when it comes to adding translation to your Shopify store! The app is great, the service super quick and super effective. We are very happy with Langify and highly recommend it! Thank you Johannes.

Applepiepieces
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 18, 2014

The best language app for shopify shops!

-Very easy (no programming skills required)
-Amazing and fast support (They help you if you get stuck)
-Everything is customizable and very detailed (Currency, Domain, Navigation, Theme, Any text, etc)
-Looks very professional
-It is worth every penny

I'm very happy with the outcome and highly recommend it!!!

deificus
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 17, 2014

This App is super!! Congrats to Johannes to build it, it's fast, reliable, easy to manage. In one word: Awesome !!

THE AVANT
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 16, 2014

A user friendly app that people without programing knowledge can use! Excellent customer support compared to other apps where there is little or none and you are left on your own. Without Johannes i couldn't have done it all on my own. A HUGE thank you. Only con as mentioned y other viewers is that it is just a little bit expensive, however i guess the customer support makes up for it

The Ringette Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
October 13, 2014

easy to use, work perfectly.
Excellent support!

MARTINI 1866
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
Edited August 13, 2015

Unbelievable app, unbelievable support. Highly recommended!

Partstock Repair Kits