LangShop

LangShop

by DevIT

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages!

Billam Loom

The best thing is the support staff, specially Mr. Sergey Kochetov, they are very professional in coding and tracking errors, and that is what one should look for in this technical field. The overall method of translation is good and currency converter is also good. I wish the chat option was open 24/7 so the issues can be solved as soon as a client send request. I hope they do it soon.

annee-patterns

As a result of sticking to translation accuracy, I chose LangShop. The initial setup is a bit harder, but it has been supported by quick response and kind support. I like this app.

WOVENSOULS

I'm a non-techie but over the 2 years of using Shopify, I've had to learn a lot.
My takeaway is that there are simple apps that offer simple enhancements to the website and these usually demand a few clicks to set up. Then there are complex apps that add amazing value to the entire store management and the ecommerce workflow. These are indispensable apps and the business improves as a result of these additions, sometimes because of what the client sees, sometimes because our backend is organised more efficiently.
In my first attempt within the first month of my shopify days, I tried out several complex apps and abandoned them - simply because I was immature in my handling of tech stuff. A week ago I tried out Langshop again with a plan to give it the time and attention I would need to understand all the functionalities. As I learnt my way around over 3 days, I must have opened the support chat box at least 60-80 times to ask how to do this or that. The support staff were there for me throughout - on chat and on email - setting things up - sending me screenshots and teaching me how to handle it.
So I crossed the first stage of abandoning that occurs because of lack of supporting explanations - and now have mastered it. And only now I can say with confidence that the backend is extremely well-structured. Very logical and very clean menus on all translating operations and settings.

If I could keep only apps this would be one of them. Extremely useful. Extremely well-structured backend. And it does what it is meant to.

If I could keep only 5 apps this would be one of them.

jm
wovensouls

KARL-LEIMON Watches

Because I had a problem I was in trouble, when I asked for support, I was able to solve it firmly. thank you very much!

Own Saviour

Great functionality and features, incredibly competitive pricing and the customer service is beyond excellent.

Procase

convenient translation app for us! just export the file(CVS) and then translate by ourselves! We do not like auto translation which is not professional.

Busatti - Shop

Great support and expertiseGreat Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eCARELO

Great Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shower Curtains Emporium

I have a big multi-language site with perhaps 2000 products. The site is spread over several country domains. Works like a charm. It is as perfect you can get without hiring a team of translators and coders and so on. For the money you pay, it is well worth it.

If I have to make a big update on all products, like in the beginning, yes it will take many many hours for the import to do its work. But again..it is way faster than manual.

Go for it!

WholesaleHenry

I nearly give up on this app, but the support team is on point very good service, its value for money if your not willing to spend the time and money to get the job done your self which could cost as much as £2000 for the amount of languages we need, as such for $17 a month we'll be keeping this for at least the next three years while our company grows,, also if you like Hemp flowers or herbal tea for your website check out http://wholesalehenry.com we have wholesale bulk prices thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12