LangShop

LangShop

by DevIT

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages!

Caleçons Vos Goûts

Super Service !

Great customer service, quick answers and always ready to help :) The app works very greatly, it is super easy to translate your store !

Omnidix

Best app. Services profesion. Fast help if you have a problem. I recommend professional team doing their job well.

Hamofa Diesel Engines

responsible service! good app!
Sergey is very good and responsible man. we are using this app in our USA and Europe stores and very happy with this app.
Many thanks, Sergey.

FamousRoses.eu

I recommend Lang Shop. An application that solves the problem of multi language translations and SEO for each language. And an Excellent Support !

Elrowear

Great Support Dpt. Quick and effective answer, they edited my template to fix the issues I was having.

HOSPITALITY & BUTLER

In the description of the app, they mention that there is the possibility of translating images. In fact they have a tutorial on YouTube that gives the steps for this. The problem is that there really is no such option. The only thing that can be done is to assign an extra image per language, but not replace it with another one according to the language.

The technical support response was: "although we say that the option exists, the truth is that you can not ..."

Poor answer.

Paleobull

LangShop solves the multidomain translation of our ecommerce and the service of the support team is very good.

Britannical

This is a really great app and the support is second to none. I'd highly recommend the app to anyone wanting to make their business truly global.

Danima

Thanks a lot, very good app and very good customer siervices, ready to help me for every small questions.

Thanks a lot.
Emanuela

Euroelectronics.eu

This app is very good but search function when you have more than 1000 products works very slow - more than 30s . It is not acceptable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10