Translate&Currency ‑ LangShop

Translate&Currency ‑ LangShop

by LangShop

Translate ALL types of your content & make store multilingual!

Cachée Concept

It is very easy to use. We are very satisfied with live support. We especially thank Ms. Dayana Nezhura.

September 29, 2020

We are very glad that you like our app! Thank you very much for your kind words! Any questions, just let me know!

Regards,
Dayana Nezhura ;)

Hurtig Lane

Better priced than other apps that do the same Works perfectly now with shopify multi languages and shopify multidomains Impeccable customer service, friendly, helpful and amazingly fast chat support. My favourite app for customer service. 10/10!

September 27, 2020

Your kind feedback is highly appreciated 👍. Our support team is always at your service. Feel free to contact us anytime!

Anoli Joaillerie

Just the best customer service I seen in 3 years using different apps on Shopify. Always here to help even if sometime it’s going out of theirs app topic. The app itself work perfectly well, just require some work the setup everything. I have nothing wrong to tell about them. Perfect app for who plan to expand in international market for a long run.

September 24, 2020

Hey! Your kind words are awesome motivation for us! We are very grateful that you are in our family! We are always glad to help you in setting up your multilingual store and not only :) Just let us know if you have any questions!

Kramao

The app is great. It does all the features we need very well. We had a few issues but it was mainly due to the fact we are brand new to Shopify and we were trying to do things in the wrong way. Thanks to the awesome LangShop team, we solved all of them and they helped us a lot even if we haven't pay yet. They are THE definition of profesionnal, reactive and helpful.

September 24, 2020

Hi Kramao,
Thanks for your awesome review and for being a user of the Langshop App! We are glad to know that you are enjoying the product and service we provide. We'll keep doing our best for you and wish you success in your business🍀!
Sincerely,
Taras.

card-case.co

Seems to be the perfect app. And great great support from Taras! we are looking forward to grow our business in other countries

September 17, 2020

Dear Card-case.co
Thank you for appreciating our app and my support😇. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and it is always nice for us to hear such positive feedback. It motivates us to improve our app and service.
Sincerely, Taras.

Bawah Beachwear

The app works very well! the support is very very good I appreciated! I can certainly recommend it. Very good job.

September 16, 2020

Hi Bawah Beachwear,
Thank you very much for your feedback! We are really glad to know that we met your expectations. Our Support Team is always glad to help you making your multilingual store look and work the way you want it.
Best wishes,
Taras.

stasdock

This app works very well. All the features you need and great customer service. I can surely recommend it.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 🤩 🥳. It is really important for us. If you need any assistance, just let us know. We are always at your service.

ColorRGB

这是一个非常好的产品,我在试用的时候,遇到了很多问题,他们的客服非常耐心的帮我处理,解决了1个1个问题,他们有非常好的切换语言和货币的开关,还提供了中文的语言界面,记住没有什么比实时跟你聊天的客服好了,比那些邮件沟通要强太多了

September 15, 2020

Your kind feedback is appreciated 👍 and motivates our team! We are always glad to help you. Feel free to contact us!

soniaalinsart

Among the different apps to translate I choose LangShop and I'm very happy with my choice. It was easy to translate my store, there are many tutorials on their web and when I have needed help directly from them, they gave me the solution immediately. So, for now, Langshop deserves a 5-star review. Keep working like this, guys!

September 14, 2020

Hi Soniaalinsart,
It is really nice to hear such words about our product. Our Developers and Support Team will do their best to keep up with your expectations and make the app better for you and make your international sales grow 🌱.
Best wishes, Taras.

Fazzom

Very good application and best support !
Staff is very Professional and always there to help.
The app is very good and works fine
Fazzom.com

September 9, 2020

Thank you so much, Fazzom!
Our team is very glad to be part of your business success and its further development. Be sure, we are always on your side and ready to help in any complicated situation.
Best wishes!