LangShop

LangShop

by DevIT

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages!

Busatti - Shop

Great support and expertiseGreat Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eCARELO

Great Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shower Curtains Emporium

I have a big multi-language site with perhaps 2000 products. The site is spread over several country domains. Works like a charm. It is as perfect you can get without hiring a team of translators and coders and so on. For the money you pay, it is well worth it.

If I have to make a big update on all products, like in the beginning, yes it will take many many hours for the import to do its work. But again..it is way faster than manual.

Go for it!

WholesaleHenry

I nearly give up on this app, but the support team is on point very good service, its value for money if your not willing to spend the time and money to get the job done your self which could cost as much as £2000 for the amount of languages we need, as such for $17 a month we'll be keeping this for at least the next three years while our company grows,, also if you like Hemp flowers or herbal tea for your website check out http://wholesalehenry.com we have wholesale bulk prices thanks

Giorgio G

I used this app to make my shop in double language. Their Team support is perfect. I really reccomend Langshop to everyone.

Pampshade -Bread Lamp- OnlineShop

Nice app for creating multi-language shop. Customer support is very kind and helpful. We can solve the problem very quickly.

Look Your Best 4 Less

This app seems daunting at first because of the amount of customisation you can do. But when you get to know it, what you can do it is amazing! And the customer support is the best I have received in a very long time. Very responsive and helpful, even when asking stupid questions! Well worth the download and trial. You will have it up and running in the trial period and you will definitely want to keep it!

BassiniBoutique.it

Ottima app, molto intuitiva e semplice da impostare e gestire. Servizio di assistenza molto attento, veloce e disponibile. Consigliatissimo. In poco tempo negozio multilingue. Grazie di cuore a Sergey e Taras.

WowToolz

Good translation ability.
Langshop is happy to meet so many customers.
  The support is also excellent.

DIAPET

BUYER BEWARE DO NOT INSTALL, WORST APP ON SHOPIFY. I have installed this app and there is no customer support, good luck in contacting them and good luck in having 20 s loading speed after you install it ! BAD BAD BAD APP AND SUPPORT

March 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the negative experience you've had with the app. We replied to you immediately, but apparently our response was not delivered to you. Please contact us at langshop@devit-team.com, via website contact form or via live chat form on the website. We'll be glad to resolve all the issues with the application.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12