Overall rating Based on 143 reviews
Bark & Miau - Loja Online de Animais
Translating an online store requires a lot of patience... Thanks to the amazing support of this app we have managed to do it. We highly recommend this app - it works with no bugs and you can always count on really fast answer to any question directed to the support (90% on the same day). They never fail!
Esprit de l'Himalaya
My website had some complexities that obliged us to be creative to completely translate the whole content. I cannot say enough about the quality of the assistance I received from Taras and Sergey. They had the patience of Gods! I asked for their help many times and their support was par excellence.
We have been using the app for 3 months now for two languages.
- Very good and fast support (chat and email). They solve any issue connected to the app.
- A lot of abilities to translate. You can translate everything Shopify related. For the app that they don‘t have an integration with you can use dynamic translations.
- Ability to import/export CSV files. So if you don‘t want to use an automatic translation you are able to import the file with translations for product, collection, pages, and blog.
- Ability to customize language switcher (but you need coding skills for that).
- No integrations with other apps (but as far as I know LS developers are working on it). So to translate other apps you need to use Dynamic translations what works not for everything you need to translate and the original language is visible for some milliseconds (because the translation needs some time to be loaded).
- The LangShop 1.0 app is very slow. You have to spend some time waiting for the page to load inside the app (don‘t know if it was fixed in LangShop 2.0).
- Hard to uninstall. If you want to uninstall the app from your theme you need to have a backup theme without app‘s code. The code is integrated into every part of the theme code so it is very complex to clear it up from there.
Even though it is not perfect if you expect a very high-quality website it is a good choice among existing language apps.
UPDATE: Had more chance to test the app and we're really happy with it, it works great and the customer support is really fast and helpful! :-)
Have been testing this app for a few days now and upt o now it's great - does exactly what it is supposed to do and has many possibilities in order to personalise and adapt it to our store. Also customer support is great!
This app is fantastic! Taras was very helpful in the setup of the app :) We highly recomend this app!
a great app with lots of options! what i rly love about it, it does automatic SEO to translated languages and the support team is rly great!
Really nice app, well structured, good UX, convenient and understandable to use. Last but not least - exceptional support. Really good, polite guys with big willing to resolve your issues.
Nonetheless, I didn't find integration with one very specific app. But support is already working on it.
All the best to you guys.
Keep up the good work!
Vie Belles Canada
It is a good app, with a good customer service. I tried other apps before but I liked this app and I am so happy now.
Salt Flats Clothing
Does what it says on the label. Easy to instal and get set up, with help from Langshop that has been great, especially from Taras. If you want a quick route to a multi lingual store this is a great option. Allows us to edit the machine translations, but the machine translation is generally ok..
It would be nice to have a little more flexibility on the language switcher, as it looks quite big on our theme, and doesn't look like a seamless blend, and we don't have coding skills to do our own.. Minor point though..