Translate & Currency LangShop

Translate & Currency LangShop

by LangShop

Translate content, add language and currency switcher to store

Matlog

Hello, I would like to put the translator in the header of my site, I have the Warehouse theme. When I put the code in the header.liquid part after the cart part, my theme tells me that it is not possible. What can I do to integrate it in the header? I would like to know more about this.

March 30, 2021

Hey! Thank you for your review. Here's a guide for you on our helpdesk - https://help.langshop.app/hc/en-us/articles/360017200399-Language-selector-snippets :)

Also, you can contact us via support@langshop.app or our live chat. We are at your disposal 24/7.

BLK BOX

fantastic app that has allowed us to quickly internationalise our business using a subdirectory setup.

March 25, 2021

Many-many thanks to you for your kind feedback! We're glad you chose us to grow your multi-lingual store. Feel free to contact us 24/7!

Warm regards,
LangShop team

Brandes Autographs

Langshop is easy to handle and provides excellent functionality and automations as well as agency translations at fair prices. Support ist helpful and fast responding. Good to work with

March 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. It’s always rewarding to hear kind words from our customers. Please contact our Support Team for help with the app's usage and configuration.

Ambient Lounge

A warm and huge THANK YOU for a wonderful help from the support team! Very quick and efficient help, awesome results! Can't wait to exploit all the app's benefits! Thanks!

March 22, 2021

Hi Ambient Lounge. Thanks for your review. We hope you enjoy the app further and will do our best to keep to the high standards.

墨汁将军

This is the best translation and currency app ever after tons of searches. No more hustle around and this is the one you need. Best customer services ever!

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. This is the highest motivation for our team. If you have any questions, just let us know. We are always glad to help you!

CARLIE CARSON™

This is the best translation app ever. And the support is excellent. Try it and take advantage of their free trial.

March 18, 2021

Thank you, your feedback is highly appreciated. We are always at your service!

Lady Isabel

I love this app. My number of text to be translated is not restricted and I also have a lot of currencies available. The customer support are very friendly and fast to respond. Recommended

March 15, 2021

Dear Lady Isabel,
Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our app and the functionality it provides. We'll do our best to provide you with high-quality support and service in the future.
Best wishes,
Langshop Team.

Scobl

Great App, excellent customer service!! Couldn’t ask for better. We have had some problem with this app but customer service team tackled the issue very well. Thank you Dayana Nezhura!

March 14, 2021

I’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this kind review and being so open with us! I'm happy that we were able to resolve all cases. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know ;)

Warm regards,
Dayana Nezhura

Comgrow Official Store

All my friends around me are using LangShop, so I try to use it too. I had trouble with the installation process, but Alexey was really, really patient and spent hours solving my problems, I'm very grateful to him! Recommend LangShop!

March 12, 2021

That's sooo extremely pleasant to read such a cute review, thank you a lot! We're really glad to be a part of your success and help you to achieve new multilingual tops again and again. Proud to have you in our family.

B&W Break&Walk EU

Simply THE BEST language APP on the store!
Everything working with the Shopify Multiple Language Native integration.
100% Recommendable if you need to BOOST your site.

March 11, 2021

Wooohooo! We really appreciate such warm feedback, thank you so much for your kind words. Langshop team is always ready to assist you with all the tasks related to multilingual and multi-currency functions.