Language Translator ‑ LangShop

Translate store in multiple languages & convert currency

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

House of X France

Really easy to use and good customer support (very important) ! Works with customs code and offer a competitive price

August 6, 2021

Thank you for your feedback!

We really appreciate and it! Please feel free to contact us in case you need any help. We are always at your service!:)

Kind regards,
LangShop Team

全清ALLKLEAR

It doesn't work with all apps. But it gets all the basic stuff done. Great instant support. Now my site is out and I am happy with it. Thank you very much!

August 6, 2021

Dear 全清ALLKLEAR,
Thanks for your review. Our app has a solution to translate the content of most 3rd party apps. Please write to us at support@langshop.app or contact via 24/7 LiveChat so we could check the details and find the best solution for you.

OpenSesames.Shop

The online chat staff was very patient to help us solve the problem. I like them very much. Solve problems in a timely manner and trust them

August 3, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback so much! Thank you for that inspiration to move forward with achievements and further Langshop improvement.

TenFu's TEA

Nice customer service,prompt and kind reply to solve the problem.The functions are very useful and comprehensive.

August 3, 2021

Hi, TenFu's TEA,
It's nice to know that you liked our app and service. Do not hesitate to contact us for any help regarding your multilingual functionality!

Werrv

LangShop has been amazing. The task of translating our site seemed daunting at first, but we worked through small issues systematically over a short period and now our translations are nearly perfect in every way. Great support too!!!

Sparrel Clothing

We use this app to translate from English to Norwegian, and it works great. Personally i had some problems finding where i would translate different things but their customer support is amazing, you get help in under 3 minutes! They even have a free plan, and they treat every customer with every plan, the same!
Thank you. Please keep this app up, we love it!

Indie Vinyl Den

Easy to use and IndieVinylDen.com saw results from the destination of our orders quite quickly. This was recommended by more than one source and we have had nothing but great results so far. It is fun seeing the orders we get from all over the world.

July 30, 2021

Hi Indie Vinyl Den!

Thank you for your review! We are really glad that you see the effect of your store going multilingual. We'll do our best to serve you further and help you on with multilanguage and multicurrency.

Good luck!
Langshop Team.

charged-be

I used this app to translate my shop, i had some trouble to work with it but customer support was great and they helped me out instantly. 10/10 would recommend

July 28, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!
We truly appreciate the trust you put in us! And it is always a pleasure to help you with any matter.
Thank you for being with us!:)

TreeangleDesigns

i highly recommend this app. it's working perfectly for my website. Fast and very good customer service !

July 26, 2021

Many thanks for your warm review. We appreciate your time! We are always ready to provide you with assistance regarding every question! ;)

Kind regards,
LangShop Team

BKIND

Really love the app so far and the support is amazing!
It is a huge struggle for us to have a perfectly translated website and I feel like we will be able to with Langshop :)

July 23, 2021

I appreciate the time you took to give us 5-stars!
It's feedback like yours that reminds us why we do what we do :)