Language Translator ‑ LangShop

Language Translator ‑ LangShop

by Aheadworks

Translate store in multiple languages and convert currency.

be Cosmetics

The app is fantastic and super easy to use. I highly recommend this app especially if you are selling internationally. They have great Support team
to short out your language related query.

May 13, 2021

Hi be Cosmetics,
Thanks for your review. We are really glad that you liked our app and service. And yes, we are ready to help you further 24/7 with any language-related queries😊.
Best wishes,
Langshop Team.

DNA BEAUTY STORE

Our store highly recommends the app for everyone who wants to create a multilingual store on the Shopify platform. The development team is beyond compare! The app has everything you need to translate and edit texts manually for all languages. We are amazed by our Dutch translations. Thank you, guys. Keep up doing a great job.

April 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with Langshop. Your review means a lot to us and helps spread the word about our app to other customers like you!

Esprit Padel Shop

service client extrêmement réactif et à l'écoute ! plusieurs aller-retour ont été fait de trouver une solution à mes problèmes. Je recommande

April 30, 2021

Thank you so much, it's hard to express how much we appreciate such feedback on our product. You know, it's highly important and pleasant for us to see that Langshop does its work worthily as it should be.
Thanks for a huge motivation to move forward!

Solutionz

The app is fantastic and super easy to use. I highly recommend this app especially if you are selling internationally. Support team is exceptional and they will do everything they can just to meet your needs! Support team at LangShop works super fast and the end results will always make you happy! Thanks!

April 29, 2021

That's so great to know your work is that useful for somebody, thank you so much for that feeling! We appreciate your kind words a lot, and already are working on our further improvement.

Poissonnerie La Mer

Best app for translating my whole store including customizations. Quick support from Dayana always helps resolve any issue that might come up. Thanks!

April 28, 2021

It's very kind of you to leave such a kind review. I appreciate your time, and I am always willing to help! It makes me happy when everything is set up and working correctly! See you in chat :)

Dayana Nezhura

Belves Shoes

Works perfectly! Easy to use and they help you to solve the problems really easy. I suggest this up.

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving such good feedback! We are always glad to assist you ;) Feel free to contact us!

your LangShop team

Little Products Shop

Developers from this app did everything which I was asked for customization in my shop. Thank you very much for your help. I recommend.

April 27, 2021

Many thanks for taking the time and effort to leave a review! We work hard to deliver the best service possible, and we’re glad it showed during our communication, and we were managed to adjust your multilanguage store!

your LangShop team

Pro Natura Shop

Straight forward app. Does what it should. We are only using the language selector (no currency selector) and this works perfectly. Great and really fast support.

April 21, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Langshop. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! :)

All You Need Music

Easy to install, and great support!! Any time I had a question, support was there in real time in the chat ready to help, and it really made a big difference. Well done!! This is a great app. Recommended!

April 21, 2021

Hi, All You Need Music,
Thanks for your review. We are really happy to know that you are satisfied with the app. We'll do our best to make your multilingual store work properly further.
Sincerely,
Langshop Team.

Revipo

AMAZING customer service. Dayana Nezhura figured everything out for me - went above and beyond even the app. I hardly ever write reviews but she was so great. And also the app is perfect. 5/5 Stars.

April 15, 2021

Many-many thanks for so warm feedback! I'm so glad to have got everything set up, and you can definitely count on me if you have any new questions! Always in touch ;)

Dayana Nezhura