LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Hemid

It's really a great system help you merging with your visitors on a daily basis as well as your affiliate dashboard. affiliate can gain trust & contentment due to their advance system that lead increasing your business growth. It's highly recommended for your best effort and satisfaction! I love them

Swift Lifestyles

it's great! I updated my review because my review was inaccurate and the feature I was seeking, did in fact exist

Panache Cyclewear Co.

Great App for building and communicating with our Ambassadors (what we call affiliates) . There's a lot of engine under the hood. Also, the very accessible via the Chat and the service is great, too.

June 15, 2020

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our service.

Moral Revolution

I'm only a few days in but WOW. This app is freaking incredible. I would have expected honestly to pay much more for it. It's making the system set up for affiliates so easy. I had a few things I couldn't figure out where or how and talked to Jennifer on support and she walked me through it like she was customizing solutions in front me. So great! Super stoked to really dive into this.

June 15, 2020

It's great to read that you're enjoying our app! Thank you for your kind words!

Herb Tech Pharmaceuticals

Very impressed with this app. I actually hired someone to give me a recommendation on which app to install, since there are so many to chose from, and I am glad I did.

June 15, 2020

So great to hear! Thank you for your review!

My Tot Box

Excellent customer 'chat' support! Thanks Jennifer. Always great working with the LeadDyno team.

June 4, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate it!

BLU VELA SA - AD:VANTAGE Online Store

App is clear and simple. You can manage almost everything you like. Support is absolutely GREAT! Thank you all

June 4, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear you enjoy our service!

Redmond Life Store

Love this app for all that it does. It helps manage affiliates on many different levels. Every agent has also been extremely helpful (and timely) with everything I have ever needed.

April 9, 2020

We appreciate your great review! Thank you!

Rumble Paris

No customer service at first but finally came back to me and solved my problem.
Great app
Please add a feature where we can have different email list for different affiliate so we can deal with multiple language affiliate ..

March 11, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We much appreciate it!

NuroKor UK

I needed help on how to disable an affiliate account. Jennifer helped me out quickly and efficiently, great customer service - thank you!

February 21, 2020

Thank you for your great review! Much appreciated!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48