LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Everything to launch and grow your affiliate program.

ibuyallthings

Great service, Very helpful and speedy response. This product will save me lots of time. Life is about to become so much easier.

Lee

KTUTT

This app is excellent, I was looking for an affiliate program that supports MLM.
I had a quick online chat with Deidra from customer support, she was very helpful and pointed me to the right direction to complete setup my program.
I am very pleased with the app and the customer service.

ohmycoque.fr

Nous utilisons LeadDyno pour nos partenariats notamment sur les réseaux sociaux, des programmes d'affiliations et des liens ambassadeurs.
Bonne visibilité des données du système. Le design pourrait-être amélioré mais on peut tout de même avoir un rendu pro, je recommande.
Lorsque j'ai eu un soucis avec mon back office Jennifer Goodman du support client a pu résoudre mon problème rapidement et en chat direct ! @guillaume_rdgz

RC Designs

Deidra Stark helped me with an issue in a matter of seconds. LeadDyno is easy to get around and I love the quick Chat box to solve any problems I may have!

Rheuma

Iv'e been using this system for a few weeks now and there is a lot to learn but I love all the features and how easy it is to use. I was suprised at how easy it was to set up the MLM portion and how it does everything for you! The customer service is awesome as well. Jennifer always has answers and responds super quick!

rprsnt.clthng

I'm really impressed by lead dyno. I have tried almost all the affiliate apps on the market (except refersion) but this one stands out for some very important reasons.

1. Customer support, I mean they have a "live chat" support on the site!
2. Modern website design (its the only one I've tried that has a modern design)
3. Customization on the actual design of the website is allowed, this includes custom css
4. Pricepoint, yes they're in the middle for pricing, but for the things you get specially the ones i mentioned above. It's worth it.

The only missing thing here would be them allowing a registration widget for websites. One where users can actually sign up from their websites without going to the sign up page of theirs, but that's future for them

Mike the Cop

I signed up with the app and immediately had some questions. The real time chat feature did not yield any actual people. I then scheduled a call this morning at 0900 EST confirmed by email. No call. No response to my email inquiring as to why. Further, in prep for the call, logged in to note that the "unique traffic" amounts permitted in the plan are for ALL traffic, not affiliates. It's a sham. Literally charging you for traffic that has NOTHING to do with their service. This shouldn't be permitted.

Boga Boga

This review is based on Customer Service alone. I'm still familiarizing myself with the app/program so I can't tell you how that's going for our business just yet. Customer Service so far has been stellar! Whenever I have a question or need clarification I click on the live chat option and I'm quickly linked to a customer service representative by the name of Deidra. Literally there has been no waiting time to reach someone. Deidra is very knowledgable about the app and quickly responds with an answer and includes documentation related to your concern. I'm looking forward to spending more time in the app and getting the program started. I'm sure I will later come back and update my review.

Vape Vandal - Malaysia's #1 vape e-juice store

The worst support ever. I used to be able to pay my affiliates with PayPal mass payments and now I can't. Contacted the support - now it's been more than 2 weeks and still without a resolution. Typically takes 4-5 days for a reply with a single troubleshooting question. And my most recent reply was an old question.

Fitnesserino

This was a great app, customer support was superb and they even reached out to me by email to promote me on facebook and elsewhere. I had to uninstall because my trash self could not make any sales so I could not pay the fee after my trial was done lmao. But this was an all around great experience. They even wrote me a description for my website and help me get affiliates.