LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

Everything to launch, manage, and grow your affiliate program

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Harvest Church

My contact with Leaddyno and talking to Ayomide was very helpful. She followed thru with me and made sure I understood. Her help was very appreciated

ChocZero

Time spent using app About 5 years

Responsive teams. The interface is a little wonky and will take time to load but they respond to support fast and courteously.

CoalitionNutrition

Time spent using app About 1 year

If you're using multiple methods of driving traffic to your site, DO NOT use this app. We've increased our add spend & SEO efforts and Lead Dyno wants to charge me more for these efforts. They charge based on overall traffic, which is unethical in my opinion.

LuxHijabs

When i first downloaded the app I was so overwhelmed. I had no clue where to start. Marcel was amazing with the customer service and helped me figure out everything! I will be staying with LeadDyno

KLOS Guitars

I use Lead Dyno to manage our company's affiliate program. We have over 50 affiliate partners with our small company. But, they are all dedicated brand ambassadors. I like how easy it is for folks to sign up to be an affiliate through lead dyno, and it's also very easy to pay them through PayPal. I do, however, wish that there was an easier or more obvious way to track lead attribution. It's difficult to see which affiliates are driving the most traffic, and where unique visitors drop off from our site.

Infinite Treasures, LLC

So far this app works well, awesome customer support, excited to see sales increase and affiliates getting paid!

Whistler Group

Provided great support and were willing to work with me even though we werent compatible at first. will keep this updated.

muggin.store

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love how much help LeadDyno gives with setting up the program. You can tell they've been doing this a while. It shows. Thanks Again!

December 21, 2021

Thank you for the love! We appreciate your business and are thrilled to hear how LeadDyno is helping you run your affiliate marketing program. If you need anything at all, contact us at support@leaddyno.com 😊

LogoJet

We were looking for an app to help build our B2B referral program. LeadDyno continues to walk us step by step through the process with patience and proficiency.

November 22, 2021

We're beyond excited that LeadDyno is helping you build your B2B referral program! Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and don't hesitate to send us your questions at support@leaddyno.com. 😊

Jovi

LeadDyno's customer service has far exceeded our expectations. There are a few functionalities we wish it had, but overall we're extremely happy with the customer service and price point.

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! 😊 We love hearing that our team has exceeded your expectations with your affiliate marketing program. We'd love to hear your thoughts about the desired functionalities. Feel free to drop us a line at support@leaddyno.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64