LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

From $49/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
January 20, 2023

LeadDyno customer support makes using the platform very complicated. We regularly have to double check all information they give in their replies and often even after confirming with them on settings, it is incorrect. I have found they are not likely to take accountability for mistakes they make and instead blame you for "your confusion". Very disappointing. I would not use this system unless you are looking for the most basic of affiliate systems and are willing to audit payments regularly to make sure they are paying out correct commissions.

Viori
Time spent using app: About 2 years
LeadDyno replied January 26, 2023

We are so sorry you felt this way, we're here to continue supporting you with all your LeadDyno needs.

September 23, 2022

It is a pretty decent app. Honestly I have had a few issues with it but the tech support has always been friendly and helpful and corrected the issues to the best of their ability.

bellabeautébar LLC
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi Bella,

Thank you so much for continuing to trust LeadDyno, our tech support is always happy to help!

August 4, 2022

My contact with Leaddyno and talking to Ayomide was very helpful. She followed thru with me and made sure I understood. Her help was very appreciated

Harvest Church
Time spent using app: About 1 month
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review, glad to hear Ayomide was helpful! Reach out to us if you ever need anything else.

August 1, 2022

Responsive teams. The interface is a little wonky and will take time to load but they respond to support fast and courteously.

ChocZero
Time spent using app: About 5 years
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for letting us know! Our support team is always ready and happy to help.

June 22, 2022

If you're using multiple methods of driving traffic to your site, DO NOT use this app. We've increased our add spend & SEO efforts and Lead Dyno wants to charge me more for these efforts. They charge based on overall traffic, which is unethical in my opinion.

CoalitionNutrition
Time spent using app: About 1 year
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review, so sorry to hear you feel this way. If there is anything we can do please don't ever hesitate to reach out!

February 22, 2022

When i first downloaded the app I was so overwhelmed. I had no clue where to start. Marcel was amazing with the customer service and helped me figure out everything! I will be staying with LeadDyno

LuxHijabs
Time spent using app: 5 months
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review, so glad to hear Marcel was helpful! Reach out to us is you ever need any more help!

January 28, 2022

I use Lead Dyno to manage our company's affiliate program. We have over 50 affiliate partners with our small company. But, they are all dedicated brand ambassadors. I like how easy it is for folks to sign up to be an affiliate through lead dyno, and it's also very easy to pay them through PayPal. I do, however, wish that there was an easier or more obvious way to track lead attribution. It's difficult to see which affiliates are driving the most traffic, and where unique visitors drop off from our site.

KLOS Guitars
Time spent using app: 9 months
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review. Just wanted to hop in here and let you know that we have launched a new reporting screen where you can see exactly how many sales have been made through your affiliate program.

January 28, 2022

So far this app works well, awesome customer support, excited to see sales increase and affiliates getting paid!

Infinite Treasures, LLC
Time spent using app: 8 days
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review, glad to hear it!

January 10, 2022

Provided great support and were willing to work with me even though we werent compatible at first. will keep this updated.

Whistler Group
Time spent using app: 2 months
LeadDyno replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your review, please never hesitate to reach out again to us!

December 20, 2021

I love how much help LeadDyno gives with setting up the program. You can tell they've been doing this a while. It shows. Thanks Again!

muggin.store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
LeadDyno replied December 21, 2021

Thank you for the love! We appreciate your business and are thrilled to hear how LeadDyno is helping you run your affiliate marketing program. If you need anything at all, contact us at support@leaddyno.com 😊