LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Affiliate Marketing & Referral Tracking

Hemid

It's really a great system help you merging with your visitors on a daily basis as well as your affiliate dashboard. affiliate can gain trust & contentment due to their advance system that lead increasing your business growth. It's highly recommended for your best effort and satisfaction! I love them

Swift Lifestyles

it's great! I updated my review because my review was inaccurate and the feature I was seeking, did in fact exist

Rebel Beauty

Awful. I set this up and had 3 or 4 affiliates start up, one in particular had noticed a few sales that hadnt tracked to her, I emailed customer services and they were honestly the most useless CS Ive ever used. Take 2 days to reply and then the reply is absolutely useless and not even relevant to my query. They told me sometimes they have problems with affiliates using Facebook but that this wasnt an issue in my case, I asked WHAT IS THE ISSUE THEN? And have been ignored since. I put a lot of effort into setting this up so really wanted it to work but my affiliates think im trying to scam them, it keeps happening! Shopify track it as coming through the affiliates link, but for some reason Leaddyno (the people I pay to track them) cant manage to. They literally have one job! So I now have to go through every sale on Shopify to track them myself and manually add the commissions. This is taking hours, I took over £2000 in sales just yesterday from a site with an average order value of £25 this is a lot of orders to go through when Im paying for a service to do that for me!

If you sign up to these, you will lose time, money, and very probably youre affiliates who will lose trust in you when they realise they have had loads of sales go in that haven't tracked

Edited to add that I dont know how it is my settings when its only one single affiliate that is affected, she hasnt altered ANY settings and neither have I. I actually came back to remove this review because although its true, I felt harsh. I saw the response and now its staying cause that is an outright LIE! This app is most definitely NOT solid! Shopify tracks the sales, Leaddyno doesnt. How is that my settings? They have the lead dyno tracking affiliate on the shopify order page

Not helpful at all that you refuse to accept any responsibility and just blame your users. Also, what do you mean I need to give you time? I gave you two days to reply, you replied and said a lot of your users have issues if their affiliates try use Facebook, but that wasnt the issue for me. That was it. No more reply for almost a week, until I wrote this review

June 15, 2020

I’m sorry to hear about your experience with LeadDyno customer service. Over the past few weeks we made some major changes to our support team and removed a long time support manager. Their previous response to your experience was unacceptable and for that we apologize. Things should be a lot better moving forward.

We have been on Shopify since 2014 and take a lot of pride in our product. We have invested a ton of effort into making our Shopify tracking integration rock solid, including some advanced integration with Shopify’s systems that prevent adblockers from interfering with our tracking. With that said, there are fringe cases where things aren't setup correctly or weird things that happen due to the affiliate modifying a link or some other strange technical issue with the setup. It is complex and there are a lot of variables. When that happens, we do need to troubleshoot and it may take a few days. Since our change in staff our response times have been speeding up and are doing our best to offer a better service.

Panache Cyclewear Co.

Great App for building and communicating with our Ambassadors (what we call affiliates) . There's a lot of engine under the hood. Also, the very accessible via the Chat and the service is great, too.

June 15, 2020

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our service.

Moral Revolution

I'm only a few days in but WOW. This app is freaking incredible. I would have expected honestly to pay much more for it. It's making the system set up for affiliates so easy. I had a few things I couldn't figure out where or how and talked to Jennifer on support and she walked me through it like she was customizing solutions in front me. So great! Super stoked to really dive into this.

June 15, 2020

It's great to read that you're enjoying our app! Thank you for your kind words!

Herb Tech Pharmaceuticals

Very impressed with this app. I actually hired someone to give me a recommendation on which app to install, since there are so many to chose from, and I am glad I did.

June 15, 2020

So great to hear! Thank you for your review!

Blickenstaffs Provo

It has a fairly easy one click install on shopify, but unless you have only one product on your entire store, this is not for you. Does it create an affiliate dashboard, yes. But if you actually want your affiliates to have a good user experience (setting up their affiliate links for the products they like on your shop), the user experience is horrible. You have to activate SubID and then you have to send the link to the SubID page where your affiliates then create their links. It's not even linked to from the main dashboard. ? It's already hard enough to get affiliates who have a big reach to work with you, let alone trying to get them to remember to go to the SubID page to set up their links. Not a very sustainable solution. Support did exist, but emails took around 3 days to respond. Not angry, just being honest as a real business owner. Improve your user experience and maybe we'll come back. :)

June 4, 2020

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our service! LeadDyno tries to keep the affiliate/influencer experience simple and straight to the point. We, therefore, shy away from the advanced features you've mentioned. There are other affiliate management platforms better suited for such complex setups (a lot more expensive). We do respond within 24 hours and issue resolution can take a few days depending on the issue. Best of luck to you and your business!

My Tot Box

Excellent customer 'chat' support! Thanks Jennifer. Always great working with the LeadDyno team.

June 4, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate it!

BLU VELA SA - AD:VANTAGE Online Store

App is clear and simple. You can manage almost everything you like. Support is absolutely GREAT! Thank you all

June 4, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear you enjoy our service!

Nur Al Quran

So Confusing app! I created a new store with a new email address and installed Leaddyno, guess what? my other store dashboad appeared with my other affiliate...
This is beyond messy!
I have been trying to talk to someone but nobody replies... Really?

April 9, 2020

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations! This happens when you have more than one Shopify store with the same owner email address. The email addresses need to be unique. If you need help with this please email our Support Manager adam@leaddyno.com. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59