LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

LeadDyno Affiliate Marketing

by LeadDyno

Easy Influencer & Affiliate Marketing (Plus MLM Support!)

MckenzieDopewear

I have no complaints about my experience with leadDyno, an think its a really awesome way to help me gain customers.

May 8, 2019

Thank you for your great review!

Dress With Tess

Very helpful. All these different apps you can use for Shopify can get confusing. LeadDyno helped me step by step to get my affiliate commission and discount code up and running! Highly recommend LeadDyno. I chose LeadDyno because of the great reviews from other businesses' I work with on e-commerce.

May 3, 2019

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for choosing LeadDyno!

Compete Every Day

Great team and helpful staff. Software is a gem for us with our affiliates and handling their commissions and tracking!

April 30, 2019

Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate your kind words.

The Rich Barber Company

We haven't had any affiliates actively use it yet, but the setup was a lot easier than I imagined it would be. Adam, the lead developer was very responsive and helpful with a customization request we had. Highly recommend!

April 29, 2019

Thank you for your great review and the recommendation!

IllumiSea Aquatic Lighting Co.

Not what I was expecting...signed up a bunch of affiliates to find out that it's not working on chrome or android devices very well. Support is non-responsive as well..wanting this to work really bad but never hearing from support makes it impossible. Now I have to have all affiliates transfer to another platform. READ THE MOST RECENT REVIEWS BEFORE INSTALLING.... THE APP IS NOT WORKING WELL FOR MANY STORES LATELY.

April 26, 2019

Hi there. I only see one support ticket from you from Tuesday that was responded to on Wednesday. I'm not seeing any other tickets regarding tracking issues on Chrome or Android devices. LeadDyno works flawlessly on mobile devices and especially on Chrome. Please email me directly adam@leaddyno.com and we can set up a call to go over your issues this weekend. Have a great weekend! P.S. I will have to disagree regarding the recent reviews as most of them are stellar. LeadDyno works great and we just need to fix your issues.

Donald Trump Store USA

I just installed and I am trying to configure... I don't see anywhere that I can open a chat session for help?

April 26, 2019

Hi there. You can find our livechat bottom left of our app and bottom right of our website. We have chat availability around the clock Mondays thru Thursdays and 16 hours a day Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. You can always email support@leaddyno.com if livechat is offline while you need assistance. Have a great weekend!

ShineBrightSupplyco

fix your damn app, everytime i try to install it or integrate it into my system? It shows a 500 error

April 26, 2019

Hi there. We were doing a database update that prevented Shopify customers from installing our app for a few hours. This has since been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

TrophySmack

Running a multi tier affiliate program is complex.. the support from leaddyno has been a huge help in our success. I'm sure their live chat is tired of hearing from us haha- but they are always available during business hours and quick to answer questions.

April 26, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it and we're always happy to assist you as much as possible.

Any Which Way You Go

WORST App ever. DO NOT INSTALL. It is a complete rip off scam. Creators stole my money despite me calling Shopify numerous times to uninstall this app that did nothing for me. Customer support is horrible, worst i ever dealt with. I never even used the app yet they refused to refund me. They are so desperate for money they rather steal it then earn it. They know their app is scam garbage. Do not waste your time or money.

April 26, 2019

Shopify customers are charged for our service by Shopify and not by us. Any refunds need to be requested from Shopify support directly and will be issued at their discretion. I do see that Shopify refunded you three months even though you only canceled your service with us this month.

Ra Optics

Great service. Jennifer is really helpful. I recommend it for ease of use and functionalities. Easy to sign up, multi-affiliates, etc. Very cool.

April 26, 2019

Thank you for your great review. We greatly appreciate it!