4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive affiliate tracking and payment system. It's praised for its customizable dashboard, unique affiliate links, and real-time analytics. Many find the integration with Shopify seamless and the customer service, especially the live chat, responsive. The app supports multi-tier affiliate programs and tools for recruiting affiliates, leading to increased sales for some merchants. Its fixed monthly pricing is seen as cost-effective compared to apps charging based on traffic or email collection.

May 9, 2018

Really starting to LOVE LeadDyno! During our company launch period, obviously questions come up when using new software and affiliate tracking.
I absolutely love the quick response time I've been getting from Jennifer on the chat that's automatically included. Speedy answers and great solutions.
THANKS!

21 Productions Ltc
About 5 years using the app
October 4, 2018

This review is based on Customer Service alone. I'm still familiarizing myself with the app/program so I can't tell you how that's going for our business just yet. Customer Service so far has been stellar! Whenever I have a question or need clarification I click on the live chat option and I'm quickly linked to a customer service representative by the name of Deidra. Literally there has been no waiting time to reach someone. Deidra is very knowledgable about the app and quickly responds with an answer and includes documentation related to your concern. I'm looking forward to spending more time in the app and getting the program started. I'm sure I will later come back and update my review.

Boga Boga
October 14, 2016

Great product for managing affiliates. I must admit I haven't found navigating the site to be totally intuitive, but thanks to the wonderful (and very patient) help from Jennifer in support I managed to get everything up and running with relative ease. Thanks Jennifer!

Thatprotein
March 3, 2016

Pretty easy to work with. Have some questions regarding set up and Jennifer answered right away. Great customer support. Will be launching my affiliate program this week.

Altair Beauty
March 3, 2016

Jennifer was great in answering all my questions.

Happily Ever A
Edited February 26, 2021

Running a multi tier affiliate program is complex.. the support from leaddyno has been a huge help in our success. I'm sure their live chat is tired of hearing from us haha- but they are always available during business hours and quick to answer questions.

TrophySmack
LeadDyno replied April 26, 2019

Thank you for your great review! We greatly appreciate it and we're always happy to assist you as much as possible.

July 12, 2018

App works amazing and it is very customizable. The customer service is amazing. Deidra has been very helpful and responds very fast. Great service!

Sedona Wellness
January 4, 2018

Very easy and convenient to use and navigate through. Customer support is super friendly and very quick to respond.

Vegan Bee Free Honey
October 19, 2016

Just getting started but like what I see so far. Customer service is awesome Thank you Jennifer Goodman!

Hoopswagg
September 26, 2016

Still in the process of getting things up and running but the customer service is great!! They are quick to answer any questions. Adam has helped make the onboarding process for us a great experience.

Winkpens Llc