The App Store is under scheduled maintenance until June 14, 2024. Some app results might not load correctly.

Reviews (644)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive features, ease of use, and seamless integration with Shopify and other platforms. The customer service is praised for quick responses and effective solutions. Merchants find the analytics, customizable interface, and item-specific commission setup beneficial. Many attribute significant business growth to the app. Key features include managing affiliates, live chat, one-click worldwide affiliate payments, and assistance in recruiting more affiliates. The app also aids in managing sales teams, providing real-time analytics, and setting up a quality referral system.

November 23, 2015

This is perfect for our company and product. Adam in support was also super amazing and helped us get set up and integrating all their systems. We are looking forward to getting the word out on our products now!

Singpro Shopify Com
September 26, 2016

Still in the process of getting things up and running but the customer service is great!! They are quick to answer any questions. Adam has helped make the onboarding process for us a great experience.

Winkpens Llc
February 3, 2017

I'm new to Affiliate software, did Refersion first but decided I needed more. I'm still working through set up, and on several occasions have needed a little extra help . Jennifer in customer support it brilliant. Fast response, giving exactly the information need. Top class support!

Healthy Audio Hypnosis
June 12, 2020

Great App for building and communicating with our Ambassadors (what we call affiliates) . There's a lot of engine under the hood. Also, the very accessible via the Chat and the service is great, too.

Panache Cyclewear Co.
LeadDyno replied June 15, 2020

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our service.

December 6, 2016

I want to give kudos to Adam for the excellent customer support! Very happy with LeadDyno!

Highchi
May 16, 2014

I have to say that working with the folks at LeadDyno has been nothing less than Awesome! I am not a technical individual and they had the patience to walk me through implementation every step of the way. The "ease" of use is exactly what I needed. I switched to LeadDyno from another affiliate source and have to say that I am so pleased with the personal touch and the use of the system. It is working well for our business! I would highly recommend LeadDyno to all!

WOD Gear Clothing Company
August 20, 2021

Excellent program. Nice and simple with a wide range of capabilities. Their customer service is killer, too.

Akai Life
LeadDyno replied August 20, 2021

Thank you so much for reviewing our app. We're grateful that LeadDyno is working out so well for you. And we couldn't agree more about our customer happiness team! 😉

January 6, 2016

LeadDyno was instrumental in helping me quadruple my business last year. The thing I love most is how easy it is to get support when I have a question. Today, I had a tech question I could not figure out on my own. Adam popped up in the chat and together we tried to problem solve the issue. It couldn't be fixed right then, so Adam wrote the support ticket for me and is working with the developers to get it fixed immediately. I appreciate the customer service--feeling seen and heard. Thanks Adam (and Brett!) for a great company.

Compliment
May 16, 2018

I had a really great experience when utilizing the live chat feature with Jennifer. The exchange was quick, easy and very helpful. I am very pleased with my experience with LeadDyno so far!

Life Equals
Almost 4 years using the app
April 23, 2014

The team at LeadDyno went the extra mile to get my company going on their program. Once we started using it, we found it very easy to use, and they even welcomed our input on how to enhance it for our needs. We're very impressed and happy with LeadDyno.

Oxygen Plus Store